Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Model Forums > LFA Model
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Which car does Paris Hilton like most?

Old 01-23-14, 03:42 PM   #1
rominl
exclusive matchup

Trader Score: (4)

Default Which car does Paris Hilton like most?

Jim L. of Lexus marketing posted this and I think it's pretty neat.

I admit, I was not a big fan of Paris Hilton getting a LFA back then. But now I think she is probably one of the best LFA owners out there. Driving and talking about the car. She is not shy about it, and being a celebrity makes her a "target" for photo taking!

So, what car does Paris like most?

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/23/paris-...vorite-tmz-tv/
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Old 01-23-14, 04:43 PM   #2
gengar
Moderator: LFA, Clubhouse
Trader Score: (0)

lol, video titled "Paris Hilton rides fast and hard" - they never cut her any slack.
gengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-14, 06:01 PM   #3
rominl
exclusive matchup

Trader Score: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gengar View Post
lol, video titled "Paris Hilton rides fast and hard" - they never cut her any slack.
lol yes i saw that and laughed so bad
Old 01-23-14, 06:30 PM   #4
05RollaXRS
Lexus Champion

Awesome that she likes her Lexus LFA more than her Mclaren MP4.

Seems consistent with what Oracle CEO Larry Ellison said that his favorite car is Lexus LFA, which he prefers over his Porsche Carrera GT and Enzo Ferrari.

"The word immediate was invented for the throttle response of this car....and the steering, and the gearbox and just about everything else - Jeremy Clarkson"

Last edited by 05RollaXRS; 01-23-14 at 07:42 PM..
05RollaXRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-14, 07:21 PM   #5
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

I just hope she or her bf doesn't eventually wrecks it though ......

Gojirra99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-14, 09:49 PM   #6
BOBFSPORT
Pole Position

Jwall34943

So Jeremy Clarkson, Larry Ellison, and Paris Hilton! What more could Lexus ask for?

2014 IS F Sport RWD Nebula on Black.

"Trust me...never buy a depreciating asset. If it drives, flies, floats, or f*c*s-lease it!"
BOBFSPORT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-14, 01:10 AM   #7
LEXSTASY
Pole Position

I've actually seen her LFA in person. It was having maintenance completed at the local dealer by my house and i'm pretty close with one of the service advisors at that dealer so he took me back there to check it out when I had stopped by to get my own car serviced. It was a White one with Blue interior. There wasn't more than a 3" gap from one curb rash to the next. I mean, every single wheel was pretty much curbed to death lol. The lower part of the bumpers weren't much better either, they were scratches galore. Finally, the interior was the best part and im sure you guys could probably guess what I'm about to say... it looked like a pigsty in there. All kinds of junk, candy wrappers, napkins, and other trash was just all over the place. Made me wanna barf. It was sad to see what she had done to that beautiful car. Why must those who appreciate least, have all the nice things in life. (*sighhh*)
LEXSTASY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-14, 09:34 PM   #8
05RollaXRS
Lexus Champion

That is quite sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEXSTASY View Post
I've actually seen her LFA in person. It was having maintenance completed at the local dealer by my house and i'm pretty close with one of the service advisors at that dealer so he took me back there to check it out when I had stopped by to get my own car serviced. It was a White one with Blue interior. There wasn't more than a 3" gap from one curb rash to the next. I mean, every single wheel was pretty much curbed to death lol. The lower part of the bumpers weren't much better either, they were scratches galore. Finally, the interior was the best part and im sure you guys could probably guess what I'm about to say... it looked like a pigsty in there. All kinds of junk, candy wrappers, napkins, and other trash was just all over the place. Made me wanna barf. It was sad to see what she had done to that beautiful car. Why must those who appreciate least, have all the nice things in life. (*sighhh*)

"The word immediate was invented for the throttle response of this car....and the steering, and the gearbox and just about everything else - Jeremy Clarkson"

Old 01-25-14, 07:50 AM   #9
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

How much does a set of those LFA rims costs to replace ?

Gojirra99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-14, 12:05 PM   #10
ashtray
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (11)

Quote:
Although I can understand the frustration of many with this...it makes me happy. It's a drivers car and it's being driven! Sure she could appreciate it more but I'm sure she does in her own way. Maybe those curb rashes are from her trying to park as close as possible to the curb in a corner spot? As for the interior, as long as no liquid spills on the carpet or electronics then everything can be cleaned back to new. Drive/snack on, Paris!

edit: And as for the bumpers...just more signs of road use. Doesn't bother me at all. It's so attractive that she likes cars this much.

120 Club Member - NA 1997 5spd. SC300
A few mods. Thanks to KingpiN.SC for sig. pic.
ashtray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-14, 02:38 PM   #11
empringham
Driver

this girl drives me crazy. i don't understand how she could do that to a LF-A.

whatever, her car not mine. At least she said it was her favourite.
empringham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-14, 09:48 PM   #12
05RollaXRS
Lexus Champion

Old 03-03-14, 12:24 AM   #13
jadu
OLLO
Trader Score: (39)

jadu jadu jadu
Send a message via ICQ to jadu

Quote:
that should drop the price 100k, now I can afford it if she ever sells it!!! lol.. too bad the price will remain high cause Paris owned it

RIP Jaynelle imu
jadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-14, 09:04 PM   #14
UDel
Lexus Champion

Quote:
LOL, Paris Hilton's friend must have taught her how to drive. Poor LFA.

Last edited by UDel; 03-21-14 at 04:26 PM..
UDel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-14, 01:52 PM   #15
Hoovey2411
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (16)

I hate to eny someone I just plain don't care about.

why you get LFA and me no have one Paris?!
|Version 3.5 |TLN #918|
GIANTS|NINERS|SHARKS|WARRIORS
Hoovey2411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-14, 01:52 PM

Tags
460, club, lexus, ls, mica, spinel