LFA Model (2012)

Which car does Paris Hilton like most?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-14, 06:45 PM
GrandSedanFan
Instructor

Received 184 Likes on 131 Posts

Originally Posted by ashtray
Although I can understand the frustration of many with this...it makes me happy. It's a drivers car and it's being driven! Sure she could appreciate it more but I'm sure she does in her own way. Maybe those curb rashes are from her trying to park as close as possible to the curb in a corner spot? As for the interior, as long as no liquid spills on the carpet or electronics then everything can be cleaned back to new. Drive/snack on, Paris!

edit: And as for the bumpers...just more signs of road use. Doesn't bother me at all. It's so attractive that she likes cars this much.

This. Don't begrudge Paris Hilton her LFA. At least she's driving her damned car. Better that than being placed in a car bubble in a climate controlled basement.
Old 04-01-14, 10:11 PM
gengar
Moderator: LFA, Clubhouse

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by ashtray
Although I can understand the frustration of many with this...it makes me happy. It's a drivers car and it's being driven! Sure she could appreciate it more but I'm sure she does in her own way. Maybe those curb rashes are from her trying to park as close as possible to the curb in a corner spot? As for the interior, as long as no liquid spills on the carpet or electronics then everything can be cleaned back to new. Drive/snack on, Paris!

edit: And as for the bumpers...just more signs of road use. Doesn't bother me at all. It's so attractive that she likes cars this much.
Agreed. If anyone DDs a car, it's going to get DD wear and damage. Just because Paris decides to DD her LFA doesn't make a better or worse person - in fact, some people might argue that makes her more enthusiastic about her LFA than other owners.

Even I scraped one of the underbody fins (plastic, thankfully) on mine and I don't DD it. The way I see it, if a car is going to get driven on public roads, bad stuff is going to happen.