LFA Model (2012)

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"

Old 02-03-13, 01:58 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,417 Likes on 1,741 Posts
Default Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"

Thanks to krew@lexusenthusiast.com

These guys found scans of the article online. I was about to buy it and scan it, but looks like it is moot point now

http://lexusenthusiast.com/2013/02/0...the-lexus-lfa/

Scans of the article

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-zriwaop.jpg

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-cewrvod.jpg

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-67rpyiu.jpg

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-5dxjbjm.jpg

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-9zhiasi.jpg

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-yxijena.jpg

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-ssqxtqv.jpg

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-xaspw94.jpg

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-9n64bby.jpg

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-rp5zdkn.jpg

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-xseglkw.jpg

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-ncaxxr6.jpg

Click image for larger version

Name:	NCaXxr6.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	501002

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-rz2cyth.jpg

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-o419qyz.jpg

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-vfkxdmv.jpg

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-qc2nc4r.jpg

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-x3do3fz.jpg

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-4p1jfk3.jpg

Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"-ptbptxi.jpg
Old 02-03-13, 03:03 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Where all the haters at now !?

Lexus must be very happy with that review. One of theist people o. Earth to have a reason to be impressed with Lexus is Clarkson.
Old 02-04-13, 05:34 PM
aQuarius26
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone know if this is this the current issue (on newsstands now), a past issue, or a future issue?

I hear Barnes & Noble carries them, and I'd like to pick up a copy if it isn't too late...
Old 02-04-13, 07:00 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by aQuarius26
Anyone know if this is this the current issue (on newsstands now), a past issue, or a future issue?

I hear Barnes & Noble carries them, and I'd like to pick up a copy if it isn't too late...
It is the February 2013 edition.

It is (or will be shortly) available at the newstand so you can pick it up.
Old 02-04-13, 07:14 PM
Justin2JZ
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

You know if Jezza says its the best car he's driven that means something.
Old 02-04-13, 10:43 PM
Vossen Wheels
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Saw his review in the latest episode of Top Gear, he was as giddy as a school girl the whole time he was behind the wheel, although I think we'd all feel that way
Old 02-05-13, 08:56 AM
CrazyMPG
Phat Monkey

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

Sweet! I may pick this up.
Old 02-11-13, 05:43 AM
LexFather

It really provides the exclamation point for the LFA's 2 year run. Jeremy has been unapologetic of his dislike for most Lexus products and here here is claiming its the best car or one of the best cars he has ever driven and would choose it over pretty much anything. He also understands why it costs so much and why price means nothing, this car is worth it.

Lexus could not ask for a better endorsement and lol at the LFA haters. Great job Lexus.
Old 02-11-13, 05:16 PM
bagyo
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How funny, Lexus takes the cake for both the Best Car Ever Driven via LFA and the Worst Car Ever via SC430 according to TOP GEAR. Hilarious!
Old 02-15-13, 12:23 PM
LexFather

Amazing....really quiet on the internet with this praise... where are the enthusiasts?
Old 02-15-13, 10:10 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Blueprint
Amazing....really quiet on the internet with this praise... where are the enthusiasts?
The only thing haters would be capable of saying, would be that Lexus paid a huge amount of money to Clarkson to write a review with such luscious praises.
Old 02-16-13, 03:12 AM
stanjohn12
Lead Lap

I just wish if I could drive an LFA before dying now. This car to be that much special for someone like Clarkson to praise it.
Old 02-17-13, 12:47 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 183 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by stanjohn12
I just wish if I could drive an LFA before dying now. This car to be that much special for someone like Clarkson to praise it.
problem is after driving an lfa, you don't want to die anymore
Old 02-22-13, 04:44 AM
mokeboi
Driver School Candidate

Think he's mocking the car more than anything!
Old 02-22-13, 07:30 AM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by mokeboi
Think he's mocking the car more than anything!
Really?? That article (including the new Top Gear episode of the LFA that I took the quote for my signature from it) sounds like mocking to you??? That is some great stuff you must be taking.

Top Gear Episode 2 Season 19

"If I were given a choice of picking one car out of all the cars that have ever existed, I would pick a dark blue LFA over any other. That is how much I love this car."

Last edited by 05RollaXRS; 02-22-13 at 07:54 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Top Gear Magazine: Jeremy Clarkson "[LFA] still the best car I have ever driven"