“Stig’s Garage Car Pack" for Forza will include a LFA

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-10, 07:18 AM
LexFather

Cool “Stig’s Garage Car Pack" for Forza will include a LFA

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/For...te_Collection/

Stig must REALLY like the LFA

Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection
Ultimate Edition hits stores this October!

Turn 10 Staff, 9.30.2010

Available in North American retail stores in late October, Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection is the definitive retail package for fans who want to experience the best racing the Xbox 360 has to offer. Combining the massive amount of cars and tracks found in the original Forza Motorsport 3 with all of the current Forza 3 Add-on packs released so far, as well as exclusive new content, Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection is perfect for the fledgling Forza fan or the seasoned racing vet looking to experience what they’ve missed since Forza 3’s original 2009 release.

The announcement of Forza 3 Ultimate Collection also signals the beginning of a long-term partnership between Turn 10 Studios and the BBC’s worldwide smash Top Gear. Automotive fans all over the world turn to Top Gear for its compelling views on automotive news, outstanding car reviews, and features that can’t be found anywhere else. Whether it’s the Top Gear Web site, magazine, or the phenomenal television series, the Top Gear brand is synonymous with cutting-edge automotive entertainment.

9_28_Stigs_garage_3car

You won’t need to look far to find the Top Gear/Forza partnership off and running--yes, that’s The Stig on the cover of the Ultimate Collection. And, in keeping with Forza’s tradition of putting you behind the wheel of some of the world’s most amazing cars, the Ultimate Collection introduces “Stig’s Garage Car Pack”, a downloadable trio of cars available only to Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection owners via a content card included in the Ultimate Collection packaging. The three “Stig’s Garage” cars include:

Lexus LFA
Koenigsegg CCX
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

In addition to “Stig’s Garage Car Pack”, Ultimate Collection owners will also receive a token for a free download of a 90-minute Top Gear video compilation featuring Top Gear hosts Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May and produced especially for Ultimate Collection owners, as well as an exclusive Xbox LIVE Top Gear premium dashboard theme.

The Forza 3 Ultimate Collection is the largest Forza entry yet: comprising 500 premium cars with fully modeled cockpits; each completely customizable via upgrades and through Forza’s groundbreaking in-game paint and decal system. Ultimate Collection will also feature all cars and tracks found in the previously released Forza 3 Add-on Packs including:

Motorsports Legends Pack
October Track Pack (Benchmark and Sidewinder tracks)
Hot Holidays Pack
Autoweek Car Show Pack
Nürburgring Grand Prix Circuit Track pack
Jalopnik Car Pack
Road & Track Car Pack
Exotic Car Pack
Summer Velocity Pack
World Class Car Pack

Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection will also include seven new car models, including:

Lancia 037 Stradale
Jaguar D-Type
Plymouth Cuda
Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro
Audi TT RS Coupe
Audi R15 TDI
Porsche 550A Spyder

9_28Stigs_garage_whitespace

The world’s best automobiles combine with some of racing’s most famous circuits in Forza 3 Ultimate Collection; the game will have more than 100 track layouts to race on, including Laguna Seca, Tsukuba, Road America, as well as endurance tracks like Le Mans de la Sarthe and the Nürburgring Nordschleife.

When you aren’t taking your cars on track and putting them up against the game’s demanding AI, Ultimate Collection owners will also be able to take advantage of Forza 3’s outstanding community features, from eight-player online racing via Xbox LIVE, to sharing their paint shop, photography, and video creations with the wider Forza world via the storefront. Racing, drifting, drag, tuning, painting, photography, video… it’s all here for you in the Ultimate Collection.

Look for the Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection on store shelves in late October in the US, Canada, UK, and Germany and in other territories in the coming months.
Old 10-07-10, 10:01 AM
MR_F1
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GT5 better be really, really good. I could see myself foregoing a PS3 if it's not far better than Forza 3.
Old 10-07-10, 11:06 AM
muhbuhtuh
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by MR_F1
GT5 better be really, really good. I could see myself foregoing a PS3 if it's not far better than Forza 3.
im sure gt5 is going to be better then forza in every way. but in the meantime, ill be playing forza till gt5 comes out (next month!!!)
Old 10-07-10, 02:03 PM
TF109B
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not only will GT5 be better but it will be more realistic, look better, drive better, and on top of it, you will have the LFA in it as well. Forget Forza, I don't want it- I've played it, it's ridiculous. There's no challenge in it to me, the cars drive too easy, there's a permanent steering assist. Even with all assists off it's easy in relative terms. I think NFS Shift was a better playing game. Although the content was kinda weak in comparison. But GT5 will cure that.
Old 10-07-10, 03:45 PM
Ethix
Driver

I love the Forza series and I've been a fan since Forza 1. That said, I hate the fact that after buying the collectors addition of F3 at launch and all the DLC packs, I won't be able to have all the cars unless I go and buy another full copy of the game. It's really making me want to give Turn10 the finger and stop buying their games entirely.

As for GT5, it better be tons better than the Prologue which I didn't really enjoy. It seems like the GT series has made it less and less fun for controller users with every new game. GT3 was amazing and I expected the world from GT4 and it turned out to be pretty horrible with a controller. GT5 Prologue was better than GT4, but not by much. I'm sure they're all amazing with a wheel, but I have no interest in buying a $300 wheel setup for 1 game.

Oh well, I'll still probably buy GT5.
Old 10-07-10, 04:50 PM
TF109B
Lexus Champion

GT4 was easy with the controller for me. I just have good fingers I guess. Go try out a demo, I'm sure Best Buy near you probably has one on display. Get some time in before the game comes out. From videos on gtplanet.net I can tell you that gameplay looks ten times better than what forza does. The cars look like they're actually on the track, not floating. The gameplay is very very fluid, the 60fps probably does it. It just looks like real life. Something other race games lack to me. If you know the GT feel, then GT5 just enhances it. I can't wait. All the cars it has, besides Porsche, it's going to be awesome. I don't need livery editor, at least you can paint your car and your wheels.
Old 10-07-10, 05:32 PM
LiCelsior
Retired

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

this sounds like another "lets bash Forza 3, GT5 ROCKS" fanboy thread...

ill prob get this car pack and ill try out gt5 on a friends ps3.
Old 11-15-10, 09:38 PM
MIGS
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

sweet.

now it would be nice if they added the SC300 in a damn car pack
Old 11-16-10, 10:44 AM
CometVR4
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Microsoft says I need 586,485,508 Microsoft Points to Download this carpack.

I'm a VIP Forza member and this is insane. Meanwhile I see people in the lobby racing the LF-A

Last edited by CometVR4; 11-17-10 at 09:17 AM. Reason: fix errors
Old 11-16-10, 02:02 PM
CTB727
Rookie

So basically, if I want the LFA, I have to dish out 60 bucks or so on ANOTHER copy of Forza? They should have made it easier and made it like an 800 point download online. What a ripoff.

It'd be awesome to pwn everybody with an LFA..
Old 11-16-10, 08:41 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,417 Likes on 1,741 Posts

The LFA shooting flames is just magnificent

Old 11-17-10, 03:07 AM
TF109B
Lexus Champion

hate to say this but I have to. Compare Forza's LFA to GT5's LFA, and it's clear as day which one looks more real, GT5 by a mile. I'm not 'fanboy' I just call it how I see it, GT has always had the most realistic cars, the shots of the LFA are just even more evidence.
Old 11-17-10, 10:49 AM
MR_F1
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by TF109B
hate to say this but I have to. Compare Forza's LFA to GT5's LFA, and it's clear as day which one looks more real, GT5 by a mile. I'm not 'fanboy' I just call it how I see it, GT has always had the most realistic cars, the shots of the LFA are just even more evidence.
Links/pics plz?
Old 11-17-10, 02:45 PM
TF109B
Lexus Champion

You have rolla's pics above, heres the best Forza LFA I could find-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB8t41YTAFY

IMO GT5's looks more natural and real like it's the actual car and not a video game
Old 11-22-10, 04:57 PM
Ghost ES3
Rookie

Gt5 ftw....11/24/10!!!!!

Quick Reply: “Stig’s Garage Car Pack" for Forza will include a LFA