LFA Model (2012)

TTAC-The Last Word On LFA Sales. Or: How To Cure OCD With One Phone Call

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-12, 02:05 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by Joe Z
Coming from an LFA owner.... TWO BIG THUMBS UP

If I could, I would have sat down and built one for myself already... Maybe next time around..

~ Joe Z
I have built many LFA's at the website I just haven't pulled the trigger yet lol
Old 07-20-12, 02:44 PM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1,058 Likes on 586 Posts

Originally Posted by 1sicklex
i have built many lfa's at the website i just haven't pulled the trigger yet lol
Lmfao...!!!!
Old 07-20-12, 04:41 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by gengar
That's the issue. As 07grIS350 points out, Lexus HQ saying this could just mean that all the allocations have already been granted to their respective distribution channels.

Porsche also said the GT3 RS 4.0 was "sold out", but all they meant was something similar - basically, that all the units were had their distribution fixed (meaning that it included allocations tor a dealer for resale). To this day there are still plenty of GT3 RS 4.0 on dealer lots.

As far as whether the LFA was truly "sold out" in the US, I have posted previously that I was offered a shot at a Nürburgring package late last year and was told again earlier this year that there were a handful of build slots remaining for the US. This is corroborated by the post from Joe Z.
and that's exactly what i have been explaining as well, what they mean by "sold out". to me, the problem has always been how people say lexus sold out all the lfa the past years, how you can't get the car anymore, and how some people use that as a strong word to say lfa is in high demand and people want the car. that has always been what i try to say as incorrect. and as i mentioned, this is no different from a lot of exotic cars. it's not new to exotic owners, but obviously it's new to a lot of people

Last edited by rominl; 07-20-12 at 04:44 PM.