LFA Model (2012)

LFA and Paris Hilton

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-11, 11:03 AM
UDel
Lexus Fanatic

Received 296 Likes on 223 Posts

Originally Posted by *Batman*
She's a good candidate because she is seen driving her cars. In Miami Beach she used to stop by my local Starbucks, and I've also saw her in a restaurant where she was valet parked.
She has been seen crashing cars and driving drunk or under the influence of drugs when she is either doing the two activities that define her life which is clubbing or shopping. I don't think their could be a worse person to be seen driving or owning a car like a LFA then Paris Hilton. When I saw her boyfriend bought her one this is the first reaction I had.

It is unfortunate such a rare and special car like the LFA is going to be owned and most likely beat up, abused, not properly cared for, or wrecked by such a ditzy dog carrying spoiled socialite wannabe celebretard like Paris Hilton. For a car that is supposed to give more credibility to Lexus to enthusiast and the performance F brand I would think Toyota would not want her to be one of the 500 or so owning the car considering it is so rare and Toyota is pretty choosy who gets to buy/lease one. She will never appreciate it for what it is and will just be like "oh yeah its hot", "thats hot", "it was 375K", "the yellow color goes with my new purse and shoes".

Hopefully she will realize the LFA is not the ideal car to just go clubbing and shopping in and she will sell it to someone who will really appreciate it and properly take care of it.
Old 02-16-11, 11:14 AM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by knihc2008
Yeah you can clearly see her wearing a microphone. And since we on ClubLexus know exactly what production cars are in the states and what colors they are... this must be the preproduction car making a publicity stunt.

Which makes me sadder to be honest... Lexus get this car away from her!
The article mentions the LFA showed up as her birthday present while filming for her new reality show.

Paris Hilton had nothing to do with buying it, it was a gift from her boyfriend. Good publicity for Lexus though, I'm sure tons of people will watch her reality show, she'll also be photographed a ton driving around Beverly Hills in her new LFA.
Old 02-16-11, 11:27 AM
LexusChris
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Ain't she lucky, it isn't my birthday yet maybe i'll be lucky too and get one!
Old 02-16-11, 11:31 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by UDel
She has been seen crashing cars and driving drunk or under the influence of drugs when she is either doing the two activities that define her life which is clubbing or shopping. I don't think their could be a worse person to be seen driving or owning a car like a LFA then Paris Hilton. When I saw her boyfriend bought her one this is the first reaction I had.

It is unfortunate such a rare and special car like the LFA is going to be owned and most likely beat up, abused, not properly cared for, or wrecked by such a ditzy dog carrying spoiled socialite wannabe celebretard like Paris Hilton. For a car that is supposed to give more credibility to Lexus to enthusiast and the performance F brand I would think Toyota would not want her to be one of the 500 or so owning the car considering it is so rare and Toyota is pretty choosy who gets to buy/lease one. She will never appreciate it for what it is and will just be like "oh yeah its hot", "thats hot", "it was 375K", "the yellow color goes with my new purse and shoes".

Hopefully she will realize the LFA is not the ideal car to just go clubbing and shopping in and she will sell it to someone who will really appreciate it and properly take care of it.
To be fair, she's hardly been in the news lately for her usual stupid pet tricks. Last time I've heard about her was because of the boyfriend knocking over a paps with the car and I can't really say that I put any blame on him for that one.

Maybe at 30, she's finally gotten the brain of a 15 year old and is moving forward.

just maybe.
Old 02-16-11, 11:37 AM
MKIV98TT
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/16/paris-...its-203-speed/
Old 02-16-11, 11:47 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

hahhahaa, this is just a complete joke. just like what tommy, trd, and few others said, good luck with the brand and the vehicle itself. i can care less how she might be remotely associated with a race team just coz' she paid the money, but she as a celebrity in the lfa, that already is nothing but bad press.

and lexus kept on talking about their glorified and careful owner selection process? wow, that really goes down the drain in my eyes. so much about true driving enthusiasts, those who would really appreciate the car and its engineering. i would bet paris doesn't give a damn about engineering on the car
Old 02-16-11, 11:49 AM
jpvarghese
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let's not speculate. She's filming a reality show. Lexus could have 'donated' the car for the set to make it appear as if it was a gift.
Old 02-16-11, 11:56 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by rominl
hahhahaa, this is just a complete joke. just like what tommy, trd, and few others said, good luck with the brand and the vehicle itself. i can care less how she might be remotely associated with a race team just coz' she paid the money, but she as a celebrity in the lfa, that already is nothing but bad press.

and lexus kept on talking about their glorified and careful owner selection process? wow, that really goes down the drain in my eyes. so much about true driving enthusiasts, those who would really appreciate the car and its engineering. i would bet paris doesn't give a damn about engineering on the car
I think we are losing the perspective in that she isn't the buyer. The boyfriend is. They just started dating last June if my quick google search is correct. Wouldn't he have started the buying process some time ago if he already has one on his possession? Likely before they started dating and Lexus knew nothing about Paris?

Wouldn't the car still be in his name?
Old 02-16-11, 12:06 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by oohpapi44
I think we are losing the perspective in that she isn't the buyer. The boyfriend is. They just started dating last June if my quick google search is correct. Wouldn't he have started the buying process some time ago if he already has one on his possession? Likely before they started dating and Lexus knew nothing about Paris?

Wouldn't the car still be in his name?
well first of all he could have bought the car last oct, not necessarily before june (car still available). delivery doesn't seem to be first come first serve from what i see.

the car could be his bf's name and she's just driving it. if that's the case, i feel very bad for lexus.
Old 02-16-11, 12:10 PM
jpvarghese
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any chance it could be a prototype?
Old 02-16-11, 12:15 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by jpvarghese
Any chance it could be a prototype?
as in the car is just for show and she will get an "official" one later? what difference does it make though
Old 02-16-11, 12:19 PM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by rominl
well first of all he could have bought the car last oct, not necessarily before june (car still available). delivery doesn't seem to be first come first serve from what i see.

the car could be his bf's name and she's just driving it. if that's the case, i feel very bad for lexus.

Gotcha... From what I just read, the guy is pretty well off and we've already heard how rich Paris isn't these days so it's probably very likely he bought it and gave it to her in the hopes he can stick around longer than most.

If he bought it in Oct when he was clearly linked to Paris, then that's a different story and would show some desperation at Lexus.

I would have to assume its in his name and if she is still on her rotating bf routine, it will be leaving with him.

The only good thing is that we will get to see some real life experiences with the car while in the hands of Paris.

Engine repairs
Cost to repaint
How well paparazzi bounce off the front 1/4 panel
how low LAPD has to bend down to smell the breath of the driver....

lol these things we need to know.
Old 02-16-11, 12:28 PM
venom21
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Poor machine. Hopefully it can get away.
Old 02-16-11, 12:41 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by oohpapi44
Gotcha... From what I just read, the guy is pretty well off and we've already heard how rich Paris isn't these days so it's probably very likely he bought it and gave it to her in the hopes he can stick around longer than most.

If he bought it in Oct when he was clearly linked to Paris, then that's a different story and would show some desperation at Lexus.

I would have to assume its in his name and if she is still on her rotating bf routine, it will be leaving with him.

The only good thing is that we will get to see some real life experiences with the car while in the hands of Paris.

Engine repairs
Cost to repaint
How well paparazzi bounce off the front 1/4 panel
how low LAPD has to bend down to smell the breath of the driver....

lol these things we need to know.
hahaa, to be clear, i don't know when he bought it. i was just saying he didn't have to start he buying process before june since the car was still readily available to be order after that.

hehee, dunno, maybe paris gets a flat tire and think the car is totaled
Old 02-16-11, 01:08 PM
LexFather

Its his money, he can spend it as he wants. Maybe it would look better if he gave it to his mother or to Mario Andretti? B/C its Paris Hilton its the end of the world?

Shall I post all the cars owned by celebrities? How about Birdman owning a Bugatti Veyron?

Most exotics are not tracked, driven hard or owned by people that can come close to exploiting their abilities. Most are parked among the rest of the exotics. There was no way in hell Lexus was going to have 500 LFAs only to people who are going to track the car and are semi-professional drivers.

Seeing as how this has spread through the internet like the flu the tactic seems to have worked and now the LFA, good or bad, is getting more exposure. It didn't matter if Jesus owned a LFA, some people are waiting with their fingers cocked at the keyboard ready for anything remotely bad about this car so they can bash it.

Who here WOULDN'T take a LFA as a gift????

Quick Reply: LFA and Paris Hilton