LFA Model (2012)

Lexus LFA List: Number, Destination Country, City and Date Reported

Old 03-10-11, 08:19 AM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1,058 Likes on 586 Posts
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by gengar
The black Lexus USA car currently doing duty at Infineon is #32, according to the PS.
Thank You for confirming the unit number for the new Official Production Black LFA roaming around Infineon Raceway..

So I guess we can edit the list again this morning

#009 - Black - USA = (MIA)

#032 - Black - USA - Lexus Corp., Torrance, CA - 03/08/11

Joe Z
Old 03-10-11, 08:20 AM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,417 Likes on 1,741 Posts

Updated.

Originally Posted by Joe Z
Thank You for confirming the unit number for the new Official Production Black LFA roaming around Infineon Raceway..

So I guess we can edit the list again this morning

#032 - Black - USA - Lexus Corp., Torrance, CA - 03/08/11

Joe Z
Old 03-10-11, 08:36 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 183 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by clexusking
Yes, we were very forunate to receive two early cars. The deposit for the white one was taken in 2006!
probably the dealership took deposit. lexus never did until last yr
Old 03-10-11, 08:42 AM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Arrow

Here is another quick Blog regarding LFA #001 - Black in The Netherlands

Lexus LFA arrived by importer Louwman & Parqui

Google Tanslate

March 7th, 2011 – Posted by AutoKiosk

"He is black and there’s just like: a Lexus LFA. In the foyer of the ever-beautiful home of Toyota and Lexus importer Raamsdonksveer he is prominent, bordered by four modest stakes and tight rope twenty meters. The importer has purchased the LFA for the car museum in The Hague. How long the car Raamsdonksveer remains is unknown. It is an eye catcher and sneaky touch (or can I have some different, but can anyone mean.???). An impressive car to see. Under all conditions. Of the 500 out there and made two come to the Netherlands.

This is the first, the next in 2012 and was bought by a private individual."

Lexus LFA Photos - Ted Sluymer

Go Dutch !!!!

~ Joe Z
Old 03-10-11, 09:25 AM
MR_F1
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sad that it has to end up in a museum. Anyway, I know where I'm heading when the zombapocalypse is past it's zenith.
Old 03-10-11, 09:45 AM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by 05RollaXRS
Updated.
Thank You

I would drop the date from #009..

Since WE have no idea where it is or where it was delivered..

Joe Z
Old 03-10-11, 10:38 AM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Done.

Thank You

I would drop the date from #009..

Since WE have no idea where it is or where it was delivered..

Joe Z
Old 03-10-11, 11:03 AM
Mister Two
Lead Lap

Great work so far! May I suggest that the list include links to the posts that report the sightings and/or pics of the cars? The list would be so much better with clickable references. If it's too much work, can we set up a wiki page for this and let everyone contribute to the completeness (meaning links and pics) of the list?
Old 03-10-11, 11:30 AM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mister Two
Great work so far! May I suggest that the list include links to the posts that report the sightings and/or pics of the cars? The list would be so much better with clickable references. If it's too much work, can we set up a wiki page for this and let everyone contribute to the completeness (meaning links and pics) of the list?
In my opinion this is just a List Unit Nmmber / Location thread...

We usually have a thread dedicated to when new LFA's pop up..

This is more of just a Facts thread I guess..

Just my opinion..

Joe Z
Old 03-10-11, 11:59 AM
S2000toIS350
Pole Position

Received 121 Likes on 94 Posts

Has anyone seen a window sticker for an LFA?

I am still wondering what the delivery pricing turned out to be.
Old 03-10-11, 12:05 PM
Mister Two
Lead Lap

In my opinion this is just a List Unit Nmmber / Location thread...

We usually have a thread dedicated to when new LFA's pop up..

This is more of just a Facts thread I guess..

Just my opinion..

Joe Z
Well I'm just saying that right now, it's kinda hard to find relevant pics and info about each entry in the LFA list when the posts and threads of the sightings are scattered around everywhere. If you look at the registries of some other limited-run exotic cars, they all make it easy to see the pics and evidence of the cars.

For example,

Carrera GT (the best example):
http://51768833.de.strato-hosting.eu..._registrye.htm

Enzo:
http://barchetta.sl-album.studioline.net/EnzoRegister
Old 03-10-11, 07:48 PM
Mister Two
Lead Lap

Exclamation Please help with the LFA Registry Wiki project!

Well I'm just saying that right now, it's kinda hard to find relevant pics and info about each entry in the LFA list when the posts and threads of the sightings are scattered around everywhere. If you look at the registries of some other limited-run exotic cars, they all make it easy to see the pics and evidence of the cars.

For example,

Carrera GT (the best example):
http://51768833.de.strato-hosting.eu..._registrye.htm

Enzo:
http://barchetta.sl-album.studioline.net/EnzoRegister
Well everyone, I just found some time to set up a Wiki page here:
http://lexuslfaregistry.wikispaces.com/

Please feel free to help fill in the blanks, particularly links to the first-sighting posts and representative pictures, which are scattered all over this forum. Please get familiar with the wikispaces editor, which is extremely user-friendly (no need to learn any mark-up language) and easy to use. I've made the page protected so that only registered users can edit the page, to avoid random vandalism.

Thanks to 05RollaXRS and moderators, and all those who have contributed to the sightings of the LFAs and accuracy of the listing so far. However, I do believe that a Wiki page is much more suited to this task than a forum post in terms of consistent formatting and workload distribution. Let's all work together to make a dedicated page worthy of the LFA.

Last edited by Mister Two; 03-10-11 at 08:23 PM.
Old 03-10-11, 08:33 PM
05RollaXRS
Lexus Test Driver

Great job. That would be great to have a dedicated registry for the production LFAs. I will try and get some information on there over the weekend.

Well everyone, I just found some time to set up a Wiki page here:
http://lexuslfaregistry.wikispaces.com/

Please feel free to help fill in the blanks, particularly links to the first-sighting posts and representative pictures, which are scattered all over this forum. Please get familiar with the wikispaces editor, which is extremely user-friendly (no need to learn any mark-up language) and easy to use. I've made the page protected so that only registered users can edit the page, to avoid random vandalism.

Thanks to 05RollaXRS and moderators, and all those who have contributed to the sightings of the LFAs and accuracy of the listing so far. However, I do believe that a Wiki page is much more suited to this task than a forum post in terms of consistent formatting and workload distribution. Let's all work together to make a dedicated page worthy of the LFA.
Old 03-11-11, 06:54 PM
Mister Two
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 05RollaXRS
Great job. That would be great to have a dedicated registry for the production LFAs. I will try and get some information on there over the weekend.
Thanks man. I'll try to spend some time in the weekend filling in the blanks too.

I didn't realize that by making the page "protected" I would have to individually approve every member for editing the page, which wasn't my original intent of blocking only the anonymous visitors. The site would charge me $20 per month if I want to be able to make finer control over such settings lol. I've now made the page public so that everyone can jump in to help right away. Only if in the future anonymous vandalism becomes a problem will I reconsider protecting the page.

Also, please take time to download the pictures you want to put on the Wiki page to your computer first and then upload them to the Wiki page instead of simply using external image URLs, to avoid losing the pictures hosted externally in the future. We've seen this happen to a few first-sighting pictures of the LFAs already. Wikispaces.com gives us free 2GB of file storage, so why not use it to make the page a true repository? It's going to be a lot more work but that's why it should be a Wiki project.

So 05RollaXRS, would you kindly put in your first post a link to the registry page for so the folks here can more easily see and follow? Thanks again!

Last edited by Mister Two; 03-11-11 at 07:09 PM.
Old 03-12-11, 11:11 AM
gengar
Moderator: LFA, Clubhouse

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts

Lexus ME apparently did an LFA event at Yas Marina and this guy posted a bunch of videos about his experience. Here's one of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2tm8OWzhUU

In the description of the youtube video, he claims 13 are already going to Saudi Arabia and 7 to UAE. And as we know already at least 3 went to Oman. A couple of these might be delivered already.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Lexus LFA List: Number, Destination Country, City and Date Reported