LFA Model (2012)

“Stig’s Garage Car Pack" for Forza will include a LFA

Old 11-26-10, 09:06 AM
LiCelsior
Retired

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

alright Forza is now globally declared Flopza because TF109B said so, close thread........

hahahahhah sike gtfoh, gran turismo sold so many copies because it was available from the very first playstation. it was the only game of its kind back in the day so people bought into the hype. forza was only released on the 360 and although it might not be great to you, it is for others since GT5 only took 6 million years to develop and then get delayed for release. then u always keep bringing up perm steering assist..who the f cares? you dont even feel a difference when your playing the game and the rewind feature is just an added touch to help you lol. oh but since it has a rewind button its not a sim though right?
Old 11-26-10, 11:34 PM
TF109B
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why you making a big deal out of it? You and others seem to be defending forza like it's the second coming! I'm just saying it's not as sim as people say it to be because of a few things, and it's sales aren't what GT has been and is continuing to be, yet you guys and lots of other xbox fanboys, even websites boast it to be the best there is. Prologue on PS3, which had sold at that time almost half of what Xbox360 had, has outsold ALL Forza games.

Permanent steering assist? That's not what a 'sim' should have. Predetermined damage model, 8 cars on track not 16, no weather, no track creator, no day to night transition... etc. Lots of people 'care'! If GT had those features or lack of, it'd be a failure, but Forza can get away with it because it's 'new'? That's a laugh. As good of a game Forza is, it's not a GT game. GT like I said isn't the most 'sim' racer there is either. But it's a lot closer than it's previous titles. Has a real time damage model, has 16 cars on track weather all that jazz. Let GT have 'rewind' or only 8 cars with dark windows, or exaggerated engine noises it'd get blasted. Know why? because GT is the 'standard' of racing games.
Old 11-29-10, 03:36 PM
CometVR4
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Forza 3

Old 11-29-10, 04:00 PM
JoshIS408
- - G T V I P - -

Received 117 Likes on 44 Posts

Old 11-29-10, 06:25 PM
TF109B
Lexus Champion

GT5

and some more

Last edited by TF109B; 11-29-10 at 06:34 PM.
Old 11-30-10, 08:16 AM
TRDFantasy
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Amazing, the LFA looks photo-realistic in GT5!
Old 11-30-10, 08:58 AM
dojoman
Lead Lap

Received 268 Likes on 216 Posts

Forget Forza, GT5 is better.
Old 11-30-10, 12:06 PM
LexFather

That lime green LFA is sick! ANy more Lexus screenshots?
Old 11-30-10, 02:40 PM
dojoman
Lead Lap

Received 268 Likes on 216 Posts

-5z0ex.jpg
Old 11-30-10, 04:19 PM
TF109B
Lexus Champion

That's almost real. There are other shots, at gtplanet.net but I've yet to see any that I would call very good. The green one's look nice, but I'm not a fan of the shiny wheel option. Which is the only option (sadly) of the stock LFA wheels you can purchase with the game. There are some BBS wheels that would make it look like the Nurburgring edition available. when I get my copy I'll install these wheels and post pictures of them here.
Old 11-30-10, 04:23 PM
TF109B
Lexus Champion

VERY LARGE Image ahead

Old 12-03-10, 09:51 AM
Driftninja
Driver School Candidate

SIMPLE.... Graphics go to Gran Turismo (for the most part) Leaving out the "Standard" cars with no cockpit and crap *** reflections.... Physics and gameplay go to Forza. I have both and enjoy both. I am confident A huge percentage of NON FANBOY people who have both will agree. Also GT5 physics are strictly meant for cockpit view or bumper cam. If you don't agree then go back to playing San Francisco Rush. =)

It is worth mentioning that I was one of Gran Turismo's biggest followers! I even looked up to Kazunori Yamauchi for he did for all of us car freaks just like him! I was turned off by the abomination that was GT4 and I do feel GT5 is better than that by far.

If I had to choose ONE it would sadly (I say sadly because GT started my passion for racing sims) have to be Forza.... hands down...

Of course this is just my opinion but it will be one the absolute most unbiased and realistic ones out there, with all the damn fan boys..
Old 12-04-10, 01:42 AM
TF109B
Lexus Champion

No fanboy here, but Forza has permanent steering assist. So the 'physics' you talk about aren't even close to real. GT feels much more natural. I suggest you find a decent wheel to use. Can you even find a wheel to use in Forza?
Old 12-06-10, 09:09 AM
Driftninja
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by TF109B
No fanboy here, but Forza has permanent steering assist. So the 'physics' you talk about aren't even close to real. GT feels much more natural. I suggest you find a decent wheel to use. Can you even find a wheel to use in Forza?
I have countless steering wheels, I only use the G25 for the PS3 and the microsoft force feedback for Forza.

And I think you mean GT5 has permanent steering assist. While doing anything other than making a fast lap time [stunts, drifting, burnouts, etc.] the physics in Forza react way more realistic.. I can't even say that is an opinion because it's fact.... unless you have no real experience doing those things, then you wouldn't really know, would you.

I am in no way trying to be a jerk, simply stating a fact. A fact that is justifiable through countless real, WOW I just realized it is impossible for anyone to know what kind of person any of us are, what knowledge we have, what real world experience we have etc. Only someone who knows us in the real world is this worth explaining to.... so I am just going to stop now...

Whatever you say buddy
Old 12-06-10, 09:16 AM
Driftninja
Driver School Candidate

No "VIDEO GAME" could EVER EVER EVER EVER be as real as the real thing. Turn every assist in Forza off.. if you love doing crazy stuff in cars, forza kills gt. If you simply like to race..... maybe I would agree for GT. If you like racing "VIDEO GAMES" Forza again has gt beat. GT5 was excruciatingly painful to play for the first few hours....

YAY TOYOTA VITZ race!!! YAY European classic race, YAY FF race WTF I finally lapped Tsukuba in 15 minutes in my stock "Insert one of any of the 500 out of 800 cars that blow in GT here"

haha now im just being an *******... my apologies.

I lived and breathed GT.... Finally something better came out.. I have moved on

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: “Stig’s Garage Car Pack" for Forza will include a LFA