Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

NV FS 1996 Lexus sc 300 factory 5 speed

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-17, 10:21 PM
marucus1
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 1996 Lexus sc 300 factory 5 speed

1996 Lexus SC 300 5 speedMileage 180k .Famous 2 JZ. Clean title This is an adult non smoking owner car. This is the factory 5 speed SC. Please check out how many Lexus built -- Only 232 were 5 speed. Every thing on this car is stock. I mean everything. Interior is in a very good condition with the seat being redone. Headliners are in a good condition. AC been recharged and blowing super cold. Every electrical function works except the cruise control. The previous owner change the steering to a updated Lexus. The seat memory is not functioning. The driver seat moves forward and backward with ease. Power steering has been rebuilt which is good thing for the new owner as you know this is one of the Lexus SC's down side. Oil change done at 179k. The clutch was change at 175k
Original paint no repaint since it left the factory. Tinted window all the way with the front. No crack dashboard
This car is for the next Lexus enthusiast that wants to keep it original. Not many of these 21 years old SC in this good condition running around. What you see now is the Modify 2JZ. No tire kickers and joyrides. I do understand you can get a sub 3 grand SC all day long. But you're paying for a collectors car
Selling as is no warranty
Asking $5,200.00 or best offer
Please don't lowball. I want to sell to a true Lexus car enthusiast.
Please text me at 702-376-0318
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6054382504

posted: 2017-03-21 4:40pm