Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FL 2008 ISF, USB, 91K, $27000 obo

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-16, 05:47 AM
DrGator
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 ISF, USB, 91K, $27000 obo

Guys,

I have had my car for about two years now, and it just doesn't get driven that much any more so I am going to let it go. It is stock, except for a JoeZ intake tube, tinted tail lights, blacked out headlight housing (not in photos). Never been wrecked, always meticulously maintained. All work was done at the Lexus dealer (by prior owner too) so the complete history is available via Lexus. Has been a garage queen for the last year.

It's Ultra Sonic Blue and has black on black interior. All seats are in great condition, no scars on the dash, and the Nav has been updated to a 2014 DVD (or close to that). The car has a set of aftermarket wheels on it in the photos. I'm open to negotiating to include in a potential sale - but right now it has the factory wheels on it.

Other than the new recall for airbags that Lexus just issued, there is nothing wrong with the car. It has the normal road chips on the front end. I don't have to sell the car, I have the title in hand, so please no low-ball offers. I'm in Gainesville FL, and I can meet within a reasonable distance for anyone wanting to see it.

http://s1197.photobucket.com/user/Ga...brary/08%20ISF

Old 08-01-16, 05:53 AM
DrGator
Driver School Candidate

Forgot to mention, I also painted the rotors Burnt Copper. This is a terrible photo, apologies for how dirty she is, but here's a shot of the rotors both after a road trip and in the process of painting.
Rotors in the process of being painted...

Old 08-01-16, 06:02 AM
xellos
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey there, fellow Gainsville resident. I'm actually surprised to see another ISF in this area. The car looks good; it's a shame you're selling it. GLWS!
Old 08-03-16, 08:22 AM
DrGator
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by xellos
Hey there, fellow Gainsville resident. I'm actually surprised to see another ISF in this area. The car looks good; it's a shame you're selling it. GLWS!
Someone else in the 'Ville!

Thanks, the real shame is how much this car is left sitting in my garage lately. I hate to see it just sit there.