Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

CA For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-16, 09:11 PM
DatMattLeX
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!

Clean Title - Clean Carfax
NON SMOKER - NO PETS - ADULT OWNED AND CARED FOR AS SUCH

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BELOW –

73,050 MILES

The car features the following -

- NICHE ESSEN MATTE BLACK M147 RIMS 19X8.5 19X10 WITH HANKOOK EVO2 TIRES.
- INJEN SHORT RAM FORCED COLD AIR INTAKE
- BORLA AXLE BACK EXHAUST W/ RESONATOR DELETE
- REAR SWAY BAR REPLACED WITH THICKER F SPORT SWAY BAR
- INLINE SWITCH FOR NAVIGATION WITH 6 DISC CHANGER WHICH WORKS WHILE CAR IS IN MOTION
- BC SPORT ADJUSTABLE COIL OVERS
- SOLID BLACK GRILL (SEPARATE FROM GRILL ON CAR CURRENTLY)
- BLACK LEXUS DECALS
- LEVINSON AUDIO SYSTEM
- NAVIGATION
- SUNROOF
-OEM ISF EXHAUST
-OEM SHOCKS
- COILOVER ADJUSTMENT TOOLS
- FRONT LIP – WAS NOT INSTALLED
-------THE LISTING ALSO INCLUDES A SET OF OEM RIMS WITH TIRES AND A SET OF GOLD 5AXIS 19" RIMS

THE CAR IS MECHANICALLY FLAWLESS AND ALL RECORDS ARE AVAILABLE ON LEXUS WEBSITE AS CAR HAS ONLY BEEN SERVICED BY LEXUS AND GONE THROUGH EVERY CHECKUP.

INTERIOR HAS BEEN DETAILED WEEKLY USING ZYMOL PRODUCTS.

ASKING PRICE IS $28,400 OR BEST OFFER - CAR HAS 73,050 MILES

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL NOT LOWER PRICE BY REMOVING ITEMS I AM GIVING WITH THE CAR. I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE ALL ITEMS AT ONCE AS I SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE STORAGE FOR THEM. THE CAR IS PRICED WITHOUT TAKING THESE ITEMS INTO CONSIDERATION. YOU MAY KEEP THE ITEMS OR SELL THEM ON YOUR OWN TIME

CAR IS SOLD AS-IS

I AM LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES.

CONTACT ME DIRECTLY WITH ANY QUESTIONS - 310-867-5618
Attached Thumbnails For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!-1st-pic.jpg   For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!-2.jpg   For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!-10.jpg   For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!-11.jpg   For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!-12.jpg  

For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!-13.jpg   For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!-14.jpg   For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!-15.jpg   For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!-16.jpg   For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!-17.jpg  

For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!-3.jpg   For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!-4.jpg   For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!-5.jpg   For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!-6.jpg   For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!-7.jpg  

For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!-8.jpg   For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!-9.jpg  

Last edited by DatMattLeX; 06-14-16 at 09:18 PM. Reason: just bolding something
Old 06-15-16, 01:59 AM
Bizzy
Driver School Candidate

Clean!, Great pics
Old 06-15-16, 07:34 AM
ROYALISF
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Super clean. GLWS
Old 06-15-16, 05:54 PM
DaOne54
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Super clean!
If only you were a little closer... or willing to meet me halfway? lol (Reno Nv,)
Old 06-15-16, 11:41 PM
DatMattLeX
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by DaOne54
Super clean!
If only you were a little closer... or willing to meet me halfway? lol (Reno Nv,)
hey bud! I am certainly not opposed to meeting, hell I used to live in Vegas and have never visited Reno!!
Old 06-15-16, 11:43 PM
DatMattLeX
Driver School Candidate

thank you all for the comments!! I take great pride in keeping all of my cars clean, even my Prius
Old 06-17-16, 12:54 PM
quattrokai
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Text sent, thanks for the info.
Old 06-18-16, 07:08 AM
GoliathGio
Driver School Candidate

Going off the lexus service records*

Did you get the moisture issue fixed on the headlight?

Which bumper, or have both been repainted? It mentioned some holes or damage and the owner requesting a respray. I can see the rear bumper color looks a little different than the rest of the car. Might just be the pics though.

Also, lien reported last year. Is it paid off?

Thanks.
Old 06-18-16, 04:37 PM
mmartin061
banned

Originally Posted by GoliathGio

Which bumper, or have both been repainted? It mentioned some holes or damage and the owner requesting a respray. I can see the rear bumper color looks a little different than the rest of the car. Might just be the pics though.

Thanks.

My opinion. I think this is something that should be sent private message. Many cars have had "repair" work done to them. If it is done properly I don't think it is a an issue. A bumper in my opinion, is harldy anything to scoff at. Maybe someone backed into him or ran into him. And he wanted the car perfect. Moisture in the headlight???? Come on really? Car has 70k miles on it not 700.
Old 06-18-16, 04:49 PM
GoliathGio
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by mmartin061
My opinion. I think this is something that should be sent private message. Many cars have had "repair" work done to them. If it is done properly I don't think it is a an issue. A bumper in my opinion, is harldy anything to scoff at. Maybe someone backed into him or ran into him. And he wanted the car perfect. Moisture in the headlight???? Come on really? Car has 70k miles on it not 700.

I understand your comment and I'm genuinely interested in the car. 70k miles or 700 doesn't matter, I'm not nit picking just curious and there's no harm in talking about public information in a public forum.
If it were $5k under every book value then I could care less if it even had bumpers. But it is $5k over private party and even above retail so things like that do matter to me.
Old 06-18-16, 04:55 PM
mmartin061
banned

I understand your comment and I'm genuinely interested in the car. 70k miles or 700 doesn't matter, I'm not nit picking just curious and there's no harm in talking about public information in a public forum.
If it were $5k under every book value then I could care less if it even had bumpers. But it is $5k over private party and even above retail so things like that do matter to me.
"Book value" doesn't dictate market value in my opinion. If you are saying that this car is $5000 over private party and above retail. Jump on the internet and find any 2008 that is selling anywhere for 23,800 that is that clean with extras and then buy it. You won't find many. Maybe 2. I also think any member here on this forum could vouche that is a great price for that car and certainly not 5000 over what it should be valued at. But once again some of what I said is purely opinion.
Old 06-19-16, 06:45 AM
geero
Pole Position

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

nothing beats an in-person inspection to determine the value of a car, forget kbb and ask yourself what's the car worth to you. from the images the car looks like its in fantastic shape and having lexus maintenance records are just cherries on top. these cars were built to last and with the obo pricing & mods i think its priced fairly
Old 06-20-16, 08:51 AM
DatMattLeX
Driver School Candidate

Thanks.
moisture issue has been fixed. If you are a car guy, you would know that involves a simple fix of finding where the hole is, re-sealing and wham bam done. This is an issue of age if you ask me, not anything else. The previous owner attempted to have lexus upgrade the lights, thus him asking to have it inspected.

Front bumper has has been re-finished to make sure it is perfect and free of any scuffs and rock chips, as far as I know, anyone who cares for their cars does this on a normal basis, I am just one of those people. I prefer to make sure my cars, 3 that I own now, and my previous high end cars, to always be in the best condition as possible, meaning if there is anything on my bumper(s), I am going to get it fixed.

I am not aware of any hole damage, there certainly are no holes on the bumper, the car was wrapped previously and lexus messed up the wrap, so they paid to have it re-wrapped. There was no damage to bumper.

This car is absolutely amazing, if you can find one with better service records, in better condition, for a better price, tell me and I will go buy it.
Old 06-20-16, 08:52 AM
DatMattLeX
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by geero
nothing beats an in-person inspection to determine the value of a car, forget kbb and ask yourself what's the car worth to you. from the images the car looks like its in fantastic shape and having lexus maintenance records are just cherries on top. these cars were built to last and with the obo pricing & mods i think its priced fairly
agreed, I encourage EVERYONE to come and see it if possible, to drive it, to really see what I mean when I say you will not hear or feel the crap you might have felt before in ones that have been dragged around.
Additionally, I encourage a full inspection from Lexus if you choose to do so.
Old 06-20-16, 08:54 AM
DatMattLeX
Driver School Candidate

I priced this precisely based on market value, as a matter of fact, I went $1400 below it.
Each car out there is strictly priced based on what its actual worth is, its condition, its records, etc etc.
I have not seen one better than mine.
There is always that salvaged one with more miles than mine going for 24k on Ebay

Quick Reply: CA For sale!! 2008 lexus isf w/ many extras!