Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

TX 2008 Leuxs ISF Fully Loaded 82k Miles Must sell

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-16, 09:06 PM
v8sten
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LexusNN
Thank you V8sten for helping the community. I know it was pending sale so hopefully the buyer sees this
I saw something huge that was false, i know when i sale something i am 100% honest, because i do not want anything to come back to haunt me and it just doesnt feel like the right thing to do. I document all of my vehicles for insurance, sale and to reminence. I truly hope to see it fixed correctly and to see it back out on the road. i kinda figured this day would come with this car, being kinda of a special car.

op hit me up and i would love to see this car in person again. this car was one of my favorites. If the car is as you say it is then i would be happy to report back here to let everyone know.

832-370-2381 text please
Old 05-15-16, 04:46 PM
hksnlper
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is the title when I purchased the vehicle. I do not know how in the hell a salvage vehicle was passed on as a clear title vehicle. To top it off perhaps that is why my insurance was giving me a hard time on fixing the vehicle. any ways the thing that bugs me is with out giving me a chance or let me explain my self people like IS_250 and COLEROAD called me a liar and theif.

Perhaps to some people its not a big deal but to me it is. Before judging any one its better to let the other person explain their side of the story. I have been on CL for a while and not one person can say that I tried to screw them.

Old 05-15-16, 04:51 PM
hksnlper
Pole Position

I cant blame V8sten because he saw some thing and pointed it out. Believe me in the beginning I thought it was a trick to perhaps get me to go down on the price. I have received several offers from numerous numbers who always say this week after week. Would you take $15k now or Its almost about a month would you take $14K now. Even right after V8Sten started this I got a text message stating, You are being blasted at CL would you now consider my $14k offer
Old 05-15-16, 07:02 PM
litesoarer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by hksnlper
I cant blame V8sten because he saw some thing and pointed it out. Believe me in the beginning I thought it was a trick to perhaps get me to go down on the price. I have received several offers from numerous numbers who always say this week after week. Would you take $15k now or Its almost about a month would you take $14K now. Even right after V8Sten started this I got a text message stating, You are being blasted at CL would you now consider my $14k offer
I'd offer 14K, with room to go up on satisfactory inspection. 🤔
Old 05-15-16, 08:33 PM
v8sten
Pole Position

the title is there, even though its just a copy. that means someone went to work on that car and did a whole lot of work over christmas break. I would definitely go back to that dealership with a lawyer and this thread as proof. Im looking at the "Date Title Issued" and that is 1 month and 3 days after I last saw this car with $29K worth of damage. And look at that push pin I pointed out earlier in this thread to see if its there. I really want to see this car now.
Old 05-15-16, 09:52 PM
yoitskenn
Lead Lap

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

I think it's illegal for a dealership to sell a car with frame damage. Not 100% sure but worth looking in to. No way it could have passed inspection. Sue em
Old 05-16-16, 01:10 AM
F_Throttle
Lead Lap

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

Lexus won't 'CPO' a branded title car, so....
Old 05-16-16, 02:33 AM
IS_250
Pole Position

Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts

From your post on the ISF forum:

Guys I need a little help. I never thought that I would ever sale my ISF but I am stuck and have no other choice but to sell her.

I need a little help with the evaluation of the value.

2008 ISF with 81k miles. Bought her back in 2014 from North Park Lexus of San Antonio. 1st owner car with all the history from Lexus that is why I decided to buy it from them rather then locally. Anyways Got into a minor accident on Feb 2015 and the conflict between insurance and me and bank over Used parts vs new the insurance total the vehicle and I ended up buying her outright from Insurance. The front bumper, Driver side Fender and grill was replaced.
You bought the car back in 2014, but again v8sten had already mentioned that insurance did not pay him out until January 2015 (see below). Add the fact that you were searching for the front end bumper parts on the forum makes your story really thin. The title doesnt really prove anything since it is dated 1/12/15, which is around the time v8sten was paid out.

Originally Posted by v8sten
November 2014 is when this wreck happened. i only had the car a year i believe in January 2015 the insurance paid the blue book value and i was still upside down and i fought the Gap Insurance company to pay the rest off 6 months after the initial claim in Nov 2014, so that is Apr 2015 they paid the rest off. im not sure how it works on the insurance side of when they auction vehicles off, and obviously this one was. there is no way you could of wrecked in in feb 2015, cause in Dec 2014 it was sitting in the back lot behind Lexus of Clear Lake in that condition that i posted

EDIT I know I said they paid me feb 2015 earlier but i was going off of memory @ 2 AM forgive me for forgetting little details that happened over a year ago

Last edited by IS_250; 05-16-16 at 02:43 AM.
Old 05-16-16, 08:00 AM
hksnlper
Pole Position

I did purchase the vehicle in January of 2015. I must have confused the date. Again I have the title to prove it. The vehicle was sold by Mercedes. The story I was told at time of sale that the vehicle was traded in to the local Mercedes dealership for a Mercedes purchase. North park Lexus sold the vehicle and it was a CPO but Mercedes can not sell it as a CPO because it was a trade in. They sold me on the wholesale price I also requested the copy of the check from my Bank that was issued to them and I will post that once I get it. To me the thing was that I am getting a good deal for $28k. I talk to my attorney but he told me that there is nothing we can do. Insurance companies have a tendency to get the maximum value out of the vehicles. So they perhaps sold it to some one with clean title and they fixed it and sold it to Mercedes or what ever the case is but according to my attorney there is nothing that can be done now.
Old 05-16-16, 08:08 AM
Coleroad
Racer

Received 163 Likes on 138 Posts

I did purchase the vehicle in January of 2015. I must have confused the date. Again I have the title to prove it. The vehicle was sold by Mercedes. The story I was told at time of sale that the vehicle was traded in to the local Mercedes dealership for a Mercedes purchase. North park Lexus sold the vehicle and it was a CPO but Mercedes can not sell it as a CPO because it was a trade in. They sold me on the wholesale price I also requested the copy of the check from my Bank that was issued to them and I will post that once I get it. To me the thing was that I am getting a good deal for $28k. I talk to my attorney but he told me that there is nothing we can do. Insurance companies have a tendency to get the maximum value out of the vehicles. So they perhaps sold it to some one with clean title and they fixed it and sold it to Mercedes or what ever the case is but according to my attorney there is nothing that can be done now.
Really, you still can't tell a straight story. The title says sold by mb in north Houston that's off of i45 in spring Texas.your story was you bought in I in San Antonio. You couldn't remember a four hour one way drive. Then the date of sale on that title is two months before you put it up for sale on here. When you posted it you made it sound like you had it for a year. Kinda hard to think two months was a year. The buyer address on that title was to a Houston address. So you bought the car wrecked it right away. Five weeks later you buy it back from the insurance company. Then how long to get five thousand dollars worth of work done. Then post it for sale. In this whole time no registration sticker on the car. If a dealer sold this car it would not have been sold with the old registration sticker still on the windshield. They would have taken it off. And 2016 is now a one sticker system. When they did have the separate inspection sticker dealers did not leave an expired one on it even while sitting on the lot.

Last edited by Coleroad; 05-16-16 at 08:37 AM.
Old 05-16-16, 09:30 AM
hksnlper
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Coleroad
Really, you still can't tell a straight story. The title says sold by mb in north Houston that's off of i45 in spring Texas.your story was you bought in I in San Antonio. You couldn't remember a four hour one way drive. Then the date of sale on that title is two months before you put it up for sale on here. When you posted it you made it sound like you had it for a year. Kinda hard to think two months was a year. The buyer address on that title was to a Houston address. So you bought the car wrecked it right away. Five weeks later you buy it back from the insurance company. Then how long to get five thousand dollars worth of work done. Then post it for sale. In this whole time no registration sticker on the car. If a dealer sold this car it would not have been sold with the old registration sticker still on the windshield. They would have taken it off. And 2016 is now a one sticker system. When they did have the separate inspection sticker dealers did not leave an expired one on it even while sitting on the lot.
why don't you read through the post and understand my story SHERLOCK.

Last edited by hksnlper; 05-16-16 at 09:34 AM.
Old 05-16-16, 09:36 AM
hksnlper
Pole Position

Trolls will be Trolls so I don't care at this point. Any one who is interested in the vehicle is more then welcome to contact me and Ill be more then glad to have the vehicle checked at any Lexus dealership for a complete PPI. Also please do not make any ridiculous offers If you are not interested in the $19k price range then please move on and do not bother
Old 05-16-16, 12:28 PM
v8sten
Pole Position

Your story is fuzzy to say the least, i read the same stuff he did. Now from jan 2015 till now it is still a question of what happened to the car. I dont care about that. I have said it before and ill say it again I dont have a problem looking at the vehicle to see if its fixed properly. i can see in your pics that there is still a fender misalignment on the drivers side fender. look at the gap in between the hood and fender on both sides. it is supposed to look like the pass side and it does not. It is a much wider gap. On the other hand, the door gap looks fine. I can promise you if it is fixed correctly i WILL come here and report that it is and it will help you sell it. I am not trying to block your sale in any way. but if you dont want me to come look at it then that drives what everyone else is thinking to be very true. what will it be, will you text me and meet up so i can help you out, or avoid me and tarnish what little credit you have on here.

832-370-2381 Text please, i dont pick up numbers i dont know
Don
Old 05-16-16, 12:41 PM
v8sten
Pole Position

here is my theory. MB bought the car from my insurance company in an auction. then turned it around (wrecked still) to make a quick profit. This is where you come into the story hksnlper, you then bought this car at an auction i assume. and then started looking for the parts to fix it. When a fender would not bolt on you then realized what you have gotten yourself into. if a dealer sold you the bumper cover you would of gotten the correct one not one with headlight squirters and motion sensors. Now here is where I partially believe you, due to the timeline. Over a year later with 885 miles added to the car, this leads me to believe it actually took you over a year to fix it (very believable) and now its for sale. which also proves my theory true on what I said earlier that you buy wrecked vehicles and "fix" them to flip with a bogus story. Just make sure your bogus story makes sense and you can actually answer questions about the car, instead of avoiding them, publically that is. not on a 1 on 1 conversation on the phone.

This came across my Timehop today

Last edited by v8sten; 05-16-16 at 12:53 PM.
Old 05-16-16, 03:14 PM
justweav5
Driver School Candidate

Sorry but he is full of crap and v8sten is right. He isn't smart enough to change names:

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w221...50-advise.html

Hummmmmmm........I think I heard this story before.

Let's keep going:

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/sear...rchid=20112970

Same as the search here: trying to fix it up and then sell off.

I am sure it goes on, just don't have the time to waste, just wanted to show some more light.

v8sten is correct, also I am going to guess that he does't text you, but I could be wrong. I for one will stand by and call you a liar. Just think I could of been the sap that buys this.

hksniper-give up you were called out and you are a liar. DIAF

Quick Reply: TX 2008 Leuxs ISF Fully Loaded 82k Miles Must sell