Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

TX 2008 Leuxs ISF Fully Loaded 82k Miles Must sell

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-16, 07:05 PM
smt6
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

That's going to hurt the resale juuuuuuuuuussst a little bit
Old 05-12-16, 08:21 PM
hksnlper
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its ironic that some one just showed up here and decided to bash me with names and remarks. You see my number in the listing if you wanted to chat you could have called me. First of all I do not have the time or money to go around and chase some crappy cars and fix them. I do like to thank you for the information that you provided. If it is the same car then I like to gather some information and pursue this with the seller who screwed me. once again Thank you for the information. I never told anyone to purchase the car outright. Even a few people who called me I told them upfront that I want some one to come inspect the vehicle and feel comfortable prior to purchase. I did not hide anything from any one. People are more then welcome to share their opinions and thoughts and I do not mind. I also like to bring to attention at this time that there were a few people from up here( CLUB LEXUS ) who even called and wanted me to ship the car out to them with out checking the car, I told them straight up that I will only sell it in person after a PPI and mechanic check. I have nothing what so ever to hide

Last edited by hksnlper; 05-12-16 at 08:29 PM.
Old 05-12-16, 08:28 PM
ColdFusion
Pit Crew

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

So was the frame damaged fixed at all?
Old 05-12-16, 08:49 PM
v8sten
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

November 2014 is when this wreck happened. i only had the car a year i believe in January 2015 the insurance paid the blue book value and i was still upside down and i fought the Gap Insurance company to pay the rest off 6 months after the initial claim in Nov 2014, so that is Apr 2015 they paid the rest off. im not sure how it works on the insurance side of when they auction vehicles off, and obviously this one was. there is no way you could of wrecked in in feb 2015, cause in Dec 2014 it was sitting in the back lot behind Lexus of Clear Lake in that condition that i posted

EDIT I know I said they paid me feb 2015 earlier but i was going off of memory @ 2 AM forgive me for forgetting little details that happened over a year ago

Last edited by v8sten; 05-12-16 at 09:03 PM.
Old 05-12-16, 09:00 PM
v8sten
Pole Position

this is the last time i saw this car this pic was taken Dec 9 2014. with this kind of damage someone had to do some serious work to have this car "road worthy" in a few weeks to have you buy and wreck it within 1 month after the insurance company paid me. that is a major stretch

Old 05-12-16, 09:05 PM
IS_250
Pole Position

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by hksnlper
Its ironic that some one just showed up here and decided to bash me with names and remarks. You see my number in the listing if you wanted to chat you could have called me. First of all I do not have the time or money to go around and chase some crappy cars and fix them. I do like to thank you for the information that you provided. If it is the same car then I like to gather some information and pursue this with the seller who screwed me. once again Thank you for the information. I never told anyone to purchase the car outright. Even a few people who called me I told them upfront that I want some one to come inspect the vehicle and feel comfortable prior to purchase. I did not hide anything from any one. People are more then welcome to share their opinions and thoughts and I do not mind. I also like to bring to attention at this time that there were a few people from up here( CLUB LEXUS ) who even called and wanted me to ship the car out to them with out checking the car, I told them straight up that I will only sell it in person after a PPI and mechanic check. I have nothing what so ever to hide
You flat out lied in your original post and you've been called out in it. No one screwed you. In your original post you had claimed to buy the car CPO and that it was involved in a parking lot collision. If anything, you are knowingly misrepresenting the car.

The car is the same car. The vin tags match from v8sten's pics with the pic you posted.

v8sten's pics....

Taken from your pics...

Old 05-12-16, 09:25 PM
v8sten
Pole Position

also note the windshield huge rock chip you can see in that pic above so its not just the hood put on another vehicle, that is my old car
Old 05-12-16, 09:41 PM
v8sten
Pole Position

Originally Posted by hksnlper
When did i bash you or call you names like you are claiming, i am only stating facts that i know for sure 100%. Your story does not add up and does not make sense. why would an insurance company total a $35k car for a $5k accident. dont try to explain it to me cause i know exactly what happened to this car up until dec 2014 and being a mechanic for 20+ years i know that car was totaled in november when i looked at it. i was going to fix it then i saw the damage and called the insurance company to come pick it up. they wanted a real shop to look at it and confirm it was totaled before they paid (which is understandable) that is how it wound up at Lexus of Clear Lake, and they officially deemed it a total loss @ $29k worth of damage.

it was on jack stands so i could get my new tires off of it.

I would love to come take a look at it and see the repairs, if they were done right i would be happy to say that it was fixed, i think people here who are somewhat interested in buying your car would like to know. so who would be a better person to look at it other than me, i know what exactly to look for. i think the people here would like to know and if it was fixed correctly and i verify it is i think that would help you sell it. but knowing what was done to it and the timeline you are claiming, it is highly doubtful it was repaired correctly.

Last edited by v8sten; 05-12-16 at 11:05 PM.
Old 05-12-16, 11:15 PM
v8sten
Pole Position

post #103 look at the date

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...ml#post8821223
_________________________________________________________________________________

post #192 look at the milage posted

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...ml#post8754129

Last edited by v8sten; 05-12-16 at 11:38 PM.
Old 05-13-16, 05:10 AM
Coleroad
Racer

Received 164 Likes on 139 Posts

Notice the guy says he has had the car for a year yet no registration sticker. The only sticker is in a couple of pictures and is the old state inspection sticker. And the sticker matches the one in the wreckage pictures. He is a thief and needs to be banned from the forum

For those not from Texas. Texas puts your registration sticker on the windshield instead of the license plate. Without that being there one can only assume that the plate on the back is a jumped plate from another car.

Last edited by Coleroad; 05-13-16 at 05:25 AM.
Old 05-13-16, 09:59 AM
v8sten
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Coleroad
Notice the guy says he has had the car for a year yet no registration sticker. The only sticker is in a couple of pictures and is the old state inspection sticker. And the sticker matches the one in the wreckage pictures. He is a thief and needs to be banned from the forum

For those not from Texas. Texas puts your registration sticker on the windshield instead of the license plate. Without that being there one can only assume that the plate on the back is a jumped plate from another car.
i dont think he stole the car. he probably never put it in his name. the title prolly still has my name on it.

Texas registration now has to pass vehicle inspection before it can get registered. the inspector will remove the old sticker which is still present in his pictures.

**** EDIT ****

I just looked at his pics and in some the old inspection sticker is removed. there is no registration sticker though. now i dont run my registration sticker cause i dont like the way it looks its in my glove box, but im **** like that. **** enough that the glue left behind on the windshield in his pics drive me insane. I bet it still has the same license plates that were on it when i had the car. I cant tell cause he blanked them out

I left the old registration sticker in the glovebox of that car

Last edited by v8sten; 05-13-16 at 10:10 AM.
Old 05-13-16, 01:02 PM
Coleroad
Racer

Received 164 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by v8sten
i dont think he stole the car. he probably never put it in his name. the title prolly still has my name on it.

Texas registration now has to pass vehicle inspection before it can get registered. the inspector will remove the old sticker which is still present in his pictures.

**** EDIT ****

I just looked at his pics and in some the old inspection sticker is removed. there is no registration sticker though. now i dont run my registration sticker cause i dont like the way it looks its in my glove box, but im **** like that. **** enough that the glue left behind on the windshield in his pics drive me insane. I bet it still has the same license plates that were on it when i had the car. I cant tell cause he blanked them out

I left the old registration sticker in the glovebox of that car
I wasn't implying he stole the car. I was saying took plate from another car of his so as not to be so obvious when he drove it yo take the pictures. Yeah some of his pictures have the old inspection sticker. The rest have no sticker. No doubt he never registered it. If he really wanted to claim innocent he would take pictures of the various vin's on the car
Old 05-13-16, 01:07 PM
v8sten
Pole Position

very well could have bogus plates on it, i dont know. that is pure speculation. if he has had title work like he claims, then it would have to be in his name because i didnt get any call or notification of any title work needing my signature. i released the car to my insurance company and i dont know what happened to it after that. i posted the plates that were on it when i had the car.
Old 05-13-16, 07:21 PM
aznKewlguy
Intermediate

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Bummer...what a shame.
Old 05-13-16, 08:17 PM
LexusNN
Lexus Champion

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Thank you V8sten for helping the community. I know it was pending sale so hopefully the buyer sees this

Quick Reply: TX 2008 Leuxs ISF Fully Loaded 82k Miles Must sell