Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

TX 2008 Leuxs ISF Fully Loaded 82k Miles Must sell

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-16, 09:23 PM
ColdFusion
Pit Crew

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

So currently the vehicle has a salvage title? Or a rebuilt salvage title?
Old 04-06-16, 05:57 AM
hksnlper
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by litesoarer
OP, You never replied to my PM.
Didn't see one from you.
Old 05-08-16, 10:14 AM
hksnlper
Pole Position

listing updated
Old 05-11-16, 10:27 PM
v8sten
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hksnlper
Ok let me answer this question once again. When the car was hit it was towed by apple towing and taken to a climate control storage facility per my request. The insurance adjuster suggested that they will install Recycle parts. I said I want new parts. At the end of the battle. My rental expenses, Lawyers fee and Towing and recovery charges added up to be in $15k. Insurance decided to total the vehicle and paid both parties off. You can see the damage your self in the last picture on first page. Except the Front bumper and Fog light plus the top cover plastic tabs nothing was damaged. Interested people are more then welcome to conduct PPI.
I will give you a chance to come clean about this car, Im not one to put someone on blast but i cant stand dishonest sellers. I will give you 1 complete day to come clean, before i spill the beans on what actually happened to this car.

I am the previous owner you can look at my past threads and posts to see that

******* EDIT *******

I dont like dishonest sellers, i have been taken in the past by one and there was nothing i could do from it, i was stuck with my crappy purchase. that being said i would hate to see someone spend their hard earned money on something that someone lied about. so below is the truth about this car and what happened to it.

oh in Feb 2015 my insurance company paid the car off, just fyi

Last edited by v8sten; 05-11-16 at 11:58 PM.
Old 05-11-16, 10:46 PM
ColdFusion
Pit Crew

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by v8sten
I will give you a chance to come clean about this car, Im not one to put someone on blast but i cant stand dishonest sellers. I will give you 1 complete day to come clean, before i spill the beans on what actually happened to this car.

I am the previous owner you can look at my past threads and posts to see that

Old 05-11-16, 11:05 PM
v8sten
Pole Position

lol................

Last edited by v8sten; 05-11-16 at 11:47 PM.
Old 05-11-16, 11:11 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ColdFusion
LOL. waiting for full story
Old 05-11-16, 11:47 PM
v8sten
Pole Position

I was going to give him a chance but then i figured that he would just delete this thread. so before this thread get deleted i will go ahead and tell yall what happened....

now not to bash his work, if the repairs were done right and a new frame section was welded on then good on him, id be interested to see the repairs. the car does look good and the bumper cover was replaced cause in his pics it has the motion sensors and the headlight washers, notice on the rear there are no motion sensors. with that being said, it is not fully loaded, it does not have motion sensors (that work). it does have the base IS-F options though.the car is (or was) fast and the interior is in very great shape. the sound system sounds awesome. the rear fender lip was partially rolled to clear big tires. the rear suspension is good (i had the figs essential kit on it at the time of the accident) i put the stock stuff back on. now the front suspension, if he didnt replace it i definitely would, it was a very hard hit. I only had it for a year and there was no service records, i did all the service myself, oil was regularly changed with mobile1 synthetic every 5k miles. it has fresh ceramic brake pads on it, lots of life left.i put new iridium spark plugs in it. the air filters were replaced too, diff fluid was changed. car was a great car, i really miss it.

I got ran off the road into one hell of a "curb" it was about 10" tall and square. I hit it dead on at 40 mph on the drivers side. it buckled the front frame section and ripped it off the firewall. 2 wheels were destroyed and possibly 1 tpms sensor. I wasnt the 1st owner which doesnt make him the 2nd owner. now to verify my past ownership, its the little things that threw it away,......

None of these pics were posted these are all my pics from my personal albums

cracked windshield (i have a thread on this)
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...es-me-off.html

over due inspection sticker

MG Mini black trim tape on the chrome window trim

regular hose clamps on the air intake crank case hoses (i found the originals the other day cleaning my room and threw them away)

the really stained exhaust tips

then the kicker which set it in stone (the vin)

there was more but i dont have pics to prove them, like the milage and the scratched rear seat divider

below is the damage in no particular order

hood misalignment

fender misalignment

frame damage

above the door hinge the front frame section was ripped off the main body

more spot welds ripped off

buckled frame

where the tire buckled the frame

the other side not pictured in the forsale post

where the rear wheel grabbed the inner fender lip

1st assessment

dent on the front drivers fender from the inside, notice the paint is cracked but not scratched

fender buckle

there was a push pin there, where did it go?

there that little guy is. he moved over 2 inches

Last edited by v8sten; 05-12-16 at 12:36 AM.
Old 05-12-16, 01:15 AM
v8sten
Pole Position

Default 2008 Leuxs ISF Fully Loaded 82k Miles Must sell

Before i go to bed, everyone just go look at the OP's past threads he started and you can see he was looking for stock isf wheels and a front bumper cover but they were replaced with factory parts from what he said earlier in this thread. why would he be looking for them if they were new parts from lexus? judging off his past threads i bet he buys wrecked cars and flips them with a bogus story.
Attached Thumbnails 2008 Leuxs ISF Fully Loaded 82k Miles Must sell-screenshot_2016-05-12-03-16-38.jpg   2008 Leuxs ISF Fully Loaded 82k Miles Must sell-20160512_032231.jpg  

Last edited by v8sten; 05-12-16 at 01:27 AM.
Old 05-12-16, 03:10 AM
IS_250
Pole Position

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts

Wow..... That is some shady *****.

Thank you v8sten for putting the truth out there.
Old 05-12-16, 04:38 AM
justweav5
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by v8sten
I was going to give him a chance but then i figured that he would just delete this thread. so before this thread get deleted i will go ahead and tell yall what happened....

now not to bash his work, if the repairs were done right and a new frame section was welded on then good on him, id be interested to see the repairs. the car does look good and the bumper cover was replaced cause in his pics it has the motion sensors and the headlight washers, notice on the rear there are no motion sensors. with that being said, it is not fully loaded, it does not have motion sensors (that work). it does have the base IS-F options though.the car is (or was) fast and the interior is in very great shape. the sound system sounds awesome. the rear fender lip was partially rolled to clear big tires. the rear suspension is good (i had the figs essential kit on it at the time of the accident) i put the stock stuff back on. now the front suspension, if he didnt replace it i definitely would, it was a very hard hit. I only had it for a year and there was no service records, i did all the service myself, oil was regularly changed with mobile1 synthetic every 5k miles. it has fresh ceramic brake pads on it, lots of life left.i put new iridium spark plugs in it. the air filters were replaced too, diff fluid was changed. car was a great car, i really miss it.

I got ran off the road into one hell of a "curb" it was about 10" tall and square. I hit it dead on at 40 mph on the drivers side. it buckled the front frame section and ripped it off the firewall. 2 wheels were destroyed and possibly 1 tpms sensor. I wasnt the 1st owner which doesnt make him the 2nd owner. now to verify my past ownership, its the little things that threw it away,......

None of these pics were posted these are all my pics from my personal albums

cracked windshield (i have a thread on this)
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...es-me-off.html

over due inspection sticker

MG Mini black trim tape on the chrome window trim

regular hose clamps on the air intake crank case hoses (i found the originals the other day cleaning my room and threw them away)

the really stained exhaust tips

then the kicker which set it in stone (the vin)

there was more but i dont have pics to prove them, like the milage and the scratched rear seat divider

below is the damage in no particular order

hood misalignment

fender misalignment

frame damage

above the door hinge the front frame section was ripped off the main body

more spot welds ripped off

buckled frame

where the tire buckled the frame

the other side not pictured in the forsale post

where the rear wheel grabbed the inner fender lip

1st assessment

dent on the front drivers fender from the inside, notice the paint is cracked but not scratched

fender buckle

there was a push pin there, where did it go?

there that little guy is. he moved over 2 inches

PQ, and thank you for putting the truth out there about this car. I looked at this thread a couple of times and actually thought about throwing him an offer, but the story just didn't add up.
Old 05-12-16, 04:48 AM
litesoarer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Agreed.

I almost thought about making an offer as well. If the repairs were done right then it may be worth 55-60% of book.
Old 05-12-16, 06:32 AM
v8sten
Pole Position

Default 2008 Leuxs ISF Fully Loaded 82k Miles Must sell

it was $29k worth of damage, i forgot to say that.

Easiest way to tell if its fixed is to look at this push pin. That is the pin that move over 2" (yellow arrow)
Attached Thumbnails 2008 Leuxs ISF Fully Loaded 82k Miles Must sell-20160512_084110.jpg  

Last edited by v8sten; 05-12-16 at 06:43 AM.
Old 05-12-16, 09:55 AM
yoitskenn
Lead Lap

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

And the truth is revealed.
Old 05-12-16, 11:05 AM
Coleroad
Racer

Received 164 Likes on 139 Posts

Thank you for making things hard for everyone. This is no better than if you committed armed robbery. You are pond scum. Karma will come bite you, and it won't be soon enough.

Quick Reply: TX 2008 Leuxs ISF Fully Loaded 82k Miles Must sell