Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FL 1997 Lexus sc300 Clean!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-15, 02:00 PM
nuturf87
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 Lexus sc300 Clean!!!

Hey guys. First off i would like to say that i have a been a member on this forum for about 5 yrs. Followed alot of the threads, builds and etc,. But due to the fact that i work as a truck driver over the road, my time is very limited and pretty much takes away alot from my personal life. Taking in consideration that i have a family at home that rely on my support. Thats the reason for such limited amout of post from my behalf and participation on CL. But i received news this week that i was being layed of from the company that i have been working for a couple years and has really impacted me and the family at this moment. So therefore, the plans of this project are out the window. I would really like to have some moneys for the holidays and bills

So now on to the car:

Its a 1997 sc300. Red/tan. 199k miles. I am the third owner of this car. The first owner was a older lady, that really took care of this car. She traded it into lexus of jacksonville i believe for a new car. There, the car received timing belt and it looks like water pump was also done. The car runs great. i drove it to orlando and back to miami without any issues. A/C blows cold. Heat works, sunroof also works. Pretty much an overrall clean car.

Cons of the car are:

Driver window doesnt go down.
Passenger window does go down but abot halfway before starting to stick.
Passenger door doesnt open(will try fixing this issue with DIY b4 new owner purchases)
Speedo works sometimes, sometimes it doesnt (all others gauges work and light up)
Driver chair has some wear(common) rest of interior is pretty clean. Door panels in good shape.

Im asking $4000 obo. I will listen to serious and considerable offers. I know what i have. so please no lowballers. I know im going to need a vouch, so im trying to get members that i have purchased parts from to vouch for me. I also have a set of kinda blown zealfunctions coilovers, FFIM, and a billet distributor delete cover with lower distributor gear for na-t, with new o ring that i will include in sale if i can get close to asking price.

Please feel free to pm me if you have any questions about the car. or email me haltechpest87@gmail.com. more detailed pictures can be sent by request.
Attached Thumbnails 1997 Lexus sc300 Clean!!!-20151215_094750.jpg   1997 Lexus sc300 Clean!!!-20151215_094817.jpg   1997 Lexus sc300 Clean!!!-20151215_094829.jpg   1997 Lexus sc300 Clean!!!-20151215_094846.jpg  

Last edited by nuturf87; 12-17-15 at 05:41 AM.
Old 12-17-15, 05:43 AM
nuturf87
Pole Position

Originally Posted by nuturf87
Hey guys. First off i would like to say that i have a been a member on this forum for about 5 yrs. Followed alot of the threads, builds and etc,. But due to the fact that i work as a truck driver over the road, my time is very limited and pretty much takes away alot from my personal life. Taking in consideration that i have a family at home that rely on my support. Thats the reason for such limited amout of post from my behalf and participation on CL. But i received news this week that i was being layed of from the company that i have been working for a couple years and has really impacted me and the family at this moment. So therefore, the plans of this project are out the window. I would really like to have some moneys for the holidays and bills

So now on to the car:

Its a 1997 sc300. Red/tan. 199k miles. I am the third owner of this car. The first owner was a older lady, that really took care of this car. She traded it into lexus of jacksonville i believe for a new car. There, the car received timing belt and it looks like water pump was also done. The car runs great. i drove it to orlando and back to miami without any issues. A/C blows cold. Heat works, sunroof also works. Pretty much an overrall clean car.

Cons of the car are:

Driver window doesnt go down.
Passenger window does go down but abot halfway before starting to stick.
Passenger door doesnt open(will try fixing this issue with DIY b4 new owner purchases)
Speedo works sometimes, sometimes it doesnt (all others gauges work and light up)
Driver chair has some wear(common) rest of interior is pretty clean. Door panels in good shape.

Im asking $4000 obo. I will listen to serious and considerable offers. I know what i have. so please no lowballers. I know im going to need a vouch, so im trying to get members that i have purchased parts from to vouch for me. I also have a set of kinda blown zealfunctions coilovers, FFIM, and a billet distributor delete cover with lower distributor gear for na-t, with new o ring that i will include in sale if i can get close to asking price.

Please feel free to pm me if you have any questions about the car. or email me haltechpest87@gmail.com. more detailed pictures can be sent by request.
Update: Price drop. Need to sell. Nobody looking for a original 97 Sc?
Old 12-22-15, 03:39 PM
nuturf87
Pole Position

Originally Posted by nuturf87
Update: Price drop. Need to sell. Nobody looking for a original 97 Sc?
No longer needing to sell the car. Please close thread