Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

AZ 2003 Lexus IS300 5 Speed All Original TON of Photos and Videos

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-15, 11:52 AM
outlaw0209
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default **PRICE DROP** 2003 Lexus IS300 5 Speed All Original TON of Photos and Videos

***TEMPORARY PRICE DROP TO $6,800 FIRM*** (I found a truck I really want to buy but short on cash. I will drop the price of this IS300 so long as the truck hasn't been sold. If the truck sells, then price will go back up.)

2003 Lexus IS300 5 Speed (Clean Title) 135,000 Miles VIN: JTHBD192230069539
$7800
Can Deliver (additional information listed under "TRANSPORTATION")
Litchfield Park, AZ
602-738-3532
Joel

I found another IS300 that needed minor work (fixed and explained below) and now posting it up for sale. This for sale post is as transparent as possible to make it easy for the buyer if they're traveling for the car. If there's anything I missed or if you have any other questions, just feel free to contact me and ask.

PS: Please take the time to read this post in it's entirety before asking questions that might've been answered. I'm not trying to be a ****, but I spent a good amount of time making this post for you guys :-]

HIGHLIGHTS:
2003 Lexus IS300
135,000 Miles
Clean Title
5 Speed
LSD
Bone stock
Recent maintenance done
Passes emissions
Indash with Navigation and Bluetooth

TRANSPORTATION:
I have a truck and a trailer that will get the job done for delivery. I am willing to deliver within reasonable distance for an additional fee. If you're serious, just let me know where you live and I'll let you know how much I'm willing to deliver there for.

EXTERIOR:
The body is in great shape and not a single patch of rust underneath. It used to have a leather bra in the front and when it was taken off, you can see a slight difference in the clear coat between where it was and wasn't covered. In a nutshell, part of the paint on the hood is like brand new. On the bright side, there really aren't any rock chips.

Also, I haven't checked the CarFax so I'm unsure if it's been in any accidents. I looked at all the major crumple points and they're all intact. However, the front bumper does appear to have been resprayed. The color match is spot on, but you can tell because of the spray pattern on the edges. The pictures and videos will be good enough for you to see it. Honestly, if I didn't point it out, you might've not noticed.

Wheels are in great shape with the exception of some curb rash. Chrome isn't peeling though.

Besides that, the lights are a bit faded but no dents anywhere else on the body. There might be 1 or 2 small door dings, which I show them in the video, but that's it and can be fixed via PDR if you're **** about that kind of stuff.

INTERIOR:
This is really where the car shows it's age a bit. The driver seat has a small tear and the suede on it is a bit dirty, the steering wheel has seen some better days but looks okay with a cover, the top tray area on the dash is a bit worn out, and there are minor scratches on some of the interior panels. Overall though, everything is repairable and in working condition. Now, the only other issue is that the electric door lockers work, just not on the driver door for whatever reason. I'll probably dig into it to see if it's just a quick repair on the latch or something; does close with the key though.

The factory deck has been taken out as well and upgraded with an in-dash from Sound Stream. Navigation, bluetooth, and aux are all integrated as well. As far as I can tell, all speakers are still factory and not blown.

MECHANICAL:
So when I bought it, it had a HUGE oil leak coming from the valve cover gaskets. I have replaced those along with new spark plugs and cables as well. On top of that, it has a fresh new oil change, so she's ready to go. I have also taken some pictures of the valve train so you can see how CLEAN it is. You can easily tell by the lack of sludge that it has always had routine oil changes! So needless to say, mechanically speaking, she's golden with no hesitations whats-o-ever.

The W55 trans also is in great shape with NO grinds, NO pop outs, and smooth shifting in all gears.

Also, when turning the car on and off, there is absolutely NO shaking. So all engine and transmission mounts are still in great shape.

Also equipped with the car is a factory LSD. You can tell by looking at the VIN sticker on the door area. Where it says A/TM if the number next to it has a B or a C then it has an LSD.

No check engine lights, no SRS lights, and passes emissions.

She's also completely stock, so for all you CA buyers, inspection will be easy for you.

Brakes also work great with no vibrations and seem to have a decent amount of life left.

Tires on all 4 don't match either but they all have great tread. There is a spare full size wheel in the trunk, however the tire is blown on it.

PICTURES:

2003 Lexus IS300 5 Speed All Original TON of Photos and Videos-3vs5kh6h.jpg

Last edited by outlaw0209; 01-06-16 at 11:11 PM.
Old 12-13-15, 11:54 AM
outlaw0209
Pole Position

Old 12-13-15, 11:55 AM
outlaw0209
Pole Position

VIDEOS (walk around, cold start, drive by)

Old 12-13-15, 10:46 PM
outlaw0209
Pole Position

I CAN DELIVER AS WELL

Forgot to mention that and listed more information under the new "TRANSPORTATION" section at the top.

Thanks
Old 12-15-15, 01:01 AM
outlaw0209
Pole Position

Price Drop! Refer back to the very top of the original post for details. Thanks!
Old 12-29-15, 08:43 PM
tiguy99
Pole Position

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Bump for a nice car.
Old 12-30-15, 07:57 AM
VinnyMac
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If only I could sell my Z and pick this up...
Old 01-06-16, 11:11 PM
outlaw0209
Pole Position

Still have this.

$6,800 FIRM

The truck I want to buy is surprisingly still for sale