Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

CA WTT: Unicorn SC300 5-Spd

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-15, 02:23 PM
KingpiN.SC
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: Unicorn SC300 5-Spd

I am reluctantly decided to put my baby up for trade. My business isn't doing well at the moment, and I am in desperate need of a sedan to safely transport my 22-month old son.

It is an EXTREMELY rare 93 Lexus SC300 5-Speed factory HARD TOP. These cars are literally unobtanium. If you're lucky enough to find a 5-Speed model, less than 1% ever made (if even that many) were in a hard-top configuration.

Low mileage - Approx 150k on the clock. CLEAN TITLE.

The good:
- 97 headlight/tail/bumper conversion
- HKS full Coil-Over Suspension
- OG Greddy SP Exhaust (RARE)
- Cusco Carbon Strut Bars
- Factory Supra TT Wheels
- Soarer emblems and mats
- LS400 Brake Conversion F&R w/slotted rotors
- Phillips HID Kit

The bad:
- Slight 4th gear grind on occasion
- Tags are a little behind. Nothing major. I can bring them current if it is a deal-breaker.

The ugly:
- Needs paint. The car has been sitting for a little bit, so the clear coat took a hit. Some jackass also keyed the trunk.

I had intended to do a 1J or Aristo swap, but having a kid kind of puts those projects on hold. This car is amazing, and I put a lot of love into it. Looking for someone that is going to treat it right, as I am unable to for the foreseeable future.

Prefer to trade for a clean, reliable sedan such a an IS300, IS250, GS300, Subaru WRX, Subaru Legacy, Civic Si 4-Door, Acura TSX, or pretty much anything else. Don't be afraid to send a trade offer my way as long as it is a clean 4-door car.

Old 11-12-15, 03:13 PM
daSC4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Wow I wish I had a car to trade you for. GLWT