Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

NJ 1995 sc

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-15, 07:08 AM
Tri0 #3
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 sc

Selling my sky blue/silver SC. I am a family man (well have been for awhile) and the premium gas is killing my pocket and can't deal with putting my kids in and out of this car anymore. Car has about 265k miles and still running strong. Has black interior and is manual.

Specs:
-HKS coilovers (have been on the car for about 4 years now used only as daily driving.
-Supra TT rims (descent condition, usualy scuffs here and there)
-Replaced clutch with OEM (about a year ago)
-Nardi Steering Wheel (polished)
-NRG quick release with short hub
-97 tailights
-ARC Shiftknob
Will throw in stock rims and stock suspension

Cons:
-passanger side door won't open and trying to open it I broke the door handle from the inside. Never fixed it and the window doesn't go all the way down.
-normal tear on seats in the rear
-clutch feels a little stiff now, not sure if something is wrong or because it has been sitting awhile
-accident so front bumper was pushed in. Doesn't look like frame was damaged but you should check it out yourself.
-the glass head lights in the front are broken so need to be replaced.
-tires on supra tt rims in the front are ready to blow. (literally wiring is coming out of the tire)
-antenna won't go up
-nardi wheel is missing so no horn

Other than that the car was running strong and always changed the oil on time. Motor never gave me any problems at all. My asking price is $5000 OBO. I am really not sure where to price this car and I really want to get rid of it. So please this offer is definitely negotiable. I will be posting up pics tomorrow. Any questions just shoot me a PM. Thanks
Old 11-19-15, 01:03 PM
mmac0405
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pm'd going to post pics?

Originally Posted by Tri0 #3
Selling my sky blue/silver SC. I am a family man (well have been for awhile) and the premium gas is killing my pocket and can't deal with putting my kids in and out of this car anymore. Car has about 265k miles and still running strong. Has black interior and is manual.

Specs:
-HKS coilovers (have been on the car for about 4 years now used only as daily driving.
-Supra TT rims (descent condition, usualy scuffs here and there)
-Replaced clutch with OEM (about a year ago)
-Nardi Steering Wheel (polished)
-NRG quick release with short hub
-97 tailights
-ARC Shiftknob
Will throw in stock rims and stock suspension

Cons:
-passanger side door won't open and trying to open it I broke the door handle from the inside. Never fixed it and the window doesn't go all the way down.
-normal tear on seats in the rear
-clutch feels a little stiff now, not sure if something is wrong or because it has been sitting awhile
-accident so front bumper was pushed in. Doesn't look like frame was damaged but you should check it out yourself.
-the glass head lights in the front are broken so need to be replaced.
-tires on supra tt rims in the front are ready to blow. (literally wiring is coming out of the tire)
-antenna won't go up
-nardi wheel is missing so no horn

Other than that the car was running strong and always changed the oil on time. Motor never gave me any problems at all. My asking price is $5000 OBO. I am really not sure where to price this car and I really want to get rid of it. So please this offer is definitely negotiable. I will be posting up pics tomorrow. Any questions just shoot me a PM. Thanks