Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

TX FS: 2008 MM ISF 21k miles

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-15, 08:17 PM
Golfer2000
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2008 MM ISF 21k miles

9/8/15 - sale pending

Year: 2008
Make: Lexus
Model: ISF
Price: $33,000
Mileage: 20XXX
Color: Mercury Metallic
Transmission: 8 Speed Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Options: Navigation System/Mark Levinson Premium

I purchased this low mileage ISF earlier this year from Certified Beemer and Benz in Scottsdale Arizona. I am the second owner and the first owner was from California. There is a complete service history on Lexus the shows new tires, brakes, maintenance performed, etc. The most impressive thing for me was that the previous owner was still taking it to the dealership for maintenance based on time frame, not mileage so it was always serviced over the past few years even though the mileage wasn't going up much.

I have a clean carfax and the car has been great to me, but I bought a Jeep and dont drive the Lexus enough to justify it.

The good news is that I installed new Borla cat back exhaust, PPE headers, HPS intake elbow and the newer blue bottomed steering wheel all within the past few months. I have the factory parts (minus old steering wheel) should you decide you want them. The car is in excellent condition with a little less than 21,000 miles at this point.

I need to point out that while the navigation screen works, the touch portion does not. This is a common problem and it will be fixed before it goes to a new home. Also the dealership resprayed the factory bumper to address rock chips. It was not in an accident and can be verified by both visual inspection of the factory bumper and the Carfax. I would have preferred that they didn't do it at all but on the plus side it is in very good condition as a result. No curb rash or dents/door dings. A few light scratches here and there but overall in excellent condition.

I expect to lose a bit of money on the purchase as I am selling it so soon but I am not hurting for a sale so I am relatively firm at $33k which is well under KBB values. I am located in El Paso, Texas. I can email the car fax upon request. I have attached the photos from the dealer site as it has been raining over the past few days and I haven't been able to get some of my own but it is still in the same condition (plus a few thousand miles) since I bought it. Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thank you
Attached Thumbnails FS: 2008 MM ISF 21k miles-_4-7-.jpg   FS: 2008 MM ISF 21k miles-_4-1-.jpg   FS: 2008 MM ISF 21k miles-_4-2-.jpg   FS: 2008 MM ISF 21k miles-_4-20-.jpg   FS: 2008 MM ISF 21k miles-_4-6-.jpg  

Last edited by Golfer2000; 09-08-15 at 08:13 PM.
Old 08-25-15, 09:46 PM
Onionboyz
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow, for the quality of car / mods/ maintenence records you're getting here this car is a steal. glws, I would def. pick this up if i didnt already own an isf! Lightly driven cars > never driven, low mileage cars any day.
Old 08-27-15, 10:20 AM
seannghiem
Driver School Candidate

Would you provide current pictures of exterior, interior and engine bay? Highly interested, I am located in Minneapolis but willing to take a road trip.
Old 08-28-15, 11:51 AM
Golfer2000
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by seannghiem
Would you provide current pictures of exterior, interior and engine bay? Highly interested, I am located in Minneapolis but willing to take a road trip.
Sure. If you don't mind I will do it sometime over the weekend as I'm working 9a to 12a today and tomorrow. Hopefully have some free time Sunday.
Old 08-28-15, 11:09 PM
F Monster
Lead Lap

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

Free bump. This is an excellent deal. If I wasn't so picky on the color SFP, this would be it. Can't believe you're letting it go for $33k... even stock that's low! GLWS!
Old 08-29-15, 12:05 AM
wratchet
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default interested in houston

Can you send me details on the car (options,mods,etc.)and some pics of inside? Burrjburr@aol.com
Thanks
Old 08-29-15, 08:49 AM
kdo
Driver School Candidate

Default Interested

Hi, could you pm me with car fax, interior pix/more pix and email or phone number as I'm very interested.

Last edited by kdo; 08-29-15 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Phone number displayed
Old 08-29-15, 07:46 PM
Golfer2000
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Snow
Free bump. This is an excellent deal. If I wasn't so picky on the color SFP, this would be it. Can't believe you're letting it go for $33k... even stock that's low! GLWS!
Thanks. Most people hold out forever trying to get their asking price. I found it easier to price it aggressively and avoid they 3 month old for sale thread.
Old 08-29-15, 08:54 PM
Golfer2000
Driver School Candidate

Wratchet and kdo I'm at work now but tomorrow I will have photos and carfax for everyone that has inquired. Thanks for all of the interest.
Old 08-30-15, 01:08 AM
Golfer2000
Driver School Candidate

Okay guys I will still take photos in the AM but I wanted to post up the carfax. Apparently the email that was sent from the dealer when I bought it containing the carfax was only a temporary link so I no longer have access to it. The good news is eBay offers a free Autocheck with a listing so I threw it up on there just so I could get a free report I have also attached the service history report from Lexus as well so you can see that it was very well taken care of. The last oil change was performed by me as I honestly don't trust my local dealer but rest assured I used oem filter and mobil 1 synthetic.

Again I will post up pictures in the morning to this thread and please let me know if there are any questions.

Also you can email me at my screen name @gmail.com
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Lexus AutoCheck.pdf (595.7 KB, 108 views)
Old 08-30-15, 02:21 PM
Golfer2000
Driver School Candidate

I quickly washed the car before I had to leave to work so it's not perfect but I wanted to get the pictures posted. If there are any spots you want better pictures of please let me know.
https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B...Vua1VsMG8/edit
Old 08-30-15, 05:51 PM
wratchet
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Does it have a backup camera and front and rear park assist ?
Originally Posted by Golfer2000
I quickly washed the car before I had to leave to work so it's not perfect but I wanted to get the pictures posted. If there are any spots you want better pictures of please let me know.
https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B...Vua1VsMG8/edit
Old 08-31-15, 07:01 AM
Golfer2000
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by wratchet
Does it have a backup camera and front and rear park assist ?
Yes to back up camera and mark Levinson. No to parking assist
Old 09-01-15, 12:49 PM
Sickyota
Driver School Candidate

I'm from Abilene, would you be willing to meet me somewhere or meet up at all when you're not busy?
Old 09-01-15, 02:05 PM
Golfer2000
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Sickyota
I'm from Abilene, would you be willing to meet me somewhere or meet up at all when you're not busy?
I usually work 6-7 days a week so me driving to Abilene or meeting you close to there is most likely not going to be possible. I can however meet you at the El Paso airport should you decide to fly in. Let me know what you think.

Quick Reply: TX FS: 2008 MM ISF 21k miles