Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

NC 2006 Lexus IS350 Black/Black

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-15, 04:49 PM
Sceanzo
Pit Crew

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default 2006 Lexus IS350 Black/Black

Up for sale is my beautiful black on black IS350. The car currently has 125,1xx. It was slowly increase as it is my daily driver. It has the Luxury package with park assist. I searched for quite sometime looking for this one. The only option missing is the upgraded Mark Levinson audio system. Some options include Navigation, Bluetooth phone, Heated and Cooled front seats. Illuminated scuff plates, automatic rear window shade, Park assist, memory seats driver and passenger side. Have window sticker and Lexus owners manual.

Just updated the Navigation disk with new 2014 Maps. I also installed two brand new Osram xenarc CBIs. One bulbed burned out last week and I went ahead and replaced both.

The car is in great shape as you see. One or two tiny dings and a scratch or two from being 9 years old. Overall the car is gorgeous. The car runs splendid all the options are in good working order. The car has some tasteful upgrades. BC coilovers, 19" Genesis track wheels. VLED interior lighting. parking lamps and puddle lights. K&N drop in filter. Lexus F-sport exhaust. I performed all maintenance at 112k. Both filters, spark plugs, trans and diff fluid exchange. Yes I changed the "sealed" transmission fluid with new ATF-WS.

I am getting rid of the car to pay off a few expenses. Title is CLEAN and IN HAND.

feel free to PM or text me 336-337-3795

price is $15000 obo.

Old 05-22-15, 10:00 AM
Sceanzo
Pit Crew

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Sold. Mods please close.