Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FS in WA: 2006 IS350, Loaded, $11k

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-15, 05:18 PM
Ansley
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS in WA: 2006 IS350, Loaded, $11k

Hi fellas,

With regret, I'm offering my 2006 IS350 for sale. Color is smoky granite mica on black interior with the brushed aluminum trim. 145k but maintained religiously by Lexus with 7 pages of records in LexusDrivers.

Photos are from when I bought it in 2013 but it still looks the same.

Loaded with voice command navigation, backup camera, heated and cooled (ventilated) seats, rare front AND rear parking sensors (Lexus Park Assist), paddle shifters, Bluetooth, auto-leveling adaptive Xenon headlights, push start, SmartAccess and alarm, auto-dimming rearview and side view mirrors, dual zone auto climate, 6 CD changer and AUX, 3 position driver and passenger power memory seats, power tilt and telescoping memory steering wheel, auto-reverse heated exterior mirrors, headlamp washers, and much more.

Upgrades:
-The paint is protected by The Protector auto paint + rust shield and maintains a year-long gloss,
- LED tail lights (not stock),
- Premium 18" wheels from newer IS,
- F-Sport intake,
- Dealer installed Lexus OEM spoiler,
- Tinted windows

In fantastic shape mechanically, extremely reliable, serviced and maintained by Lexus all its life....I have babied this car. Recently multi-point inspected by Lexus of Seattle at last service about 1k miles ago. Feel free to take to a mechanic to verify (at your cost). I can honestly say I've never owned a more trouble-free vehicle and it's converted me to a Lexus gal from BMW. Only selling to make room for a 2015 Lexus.

Cosmetic flaws - the rear bumper has some chipping paint on one side. A respray has been quoted at $200-$300. The front windshield has a repairable rock chip that is in the upper passenger area but it has not spread in over a year and is not in the driver's line of sight so I chose not to repair it.

The biggest issue of note is that the navigation system is shorting out....the ECU is not dead, the system does still work sometimes, the backup camera works 100% of the time as does the digital climate and radio controls etc, touchscreen aspect works fine, I just haven't had time to take it apart and make sure everything is connected right etc., but it's basically like it shorts out sometimes. That's why I'm only selling for $11k as is - I'm a woman in car sales and I work 6 days a week and don't have time to fool with it, but for someone who can appreciate the value of this car, it's a great opportunity to capitalize.

Comes with both key fobs for two driver memory settings, all books and manuals, records, and original Lexus floormats.

Priced at $11,000. Serious inquiries only. Located in Seattle / Bellevue area but can meet within a reasonable radius.

Old 03-22-15, 10:49 AM
Ansley
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump 😭

I need driveway space! Halp!