Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

TX WTB: SC300 sock, 5spd, black interior

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-15, 12:26 AM
SRT102JZ
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTB: SC300 sock, 5spd, black interior

*yeah title typo: not an sc300 SOCK but an sc300 STOCK*

Pretty simple and easy to please...my 98 supra is down for awhile getting some work done and I'd like another fun toy to drive around in and to mess with from time to time.

As the title says I'm looking for an SC300 that:

1. Is as close to stock as possible
2. Has black interior
3. Has 5spd manual
4. Is as close to TX as possible but willing to make arrangements otherwise
5. In running condition but may consider others

Not necessarily looking for a perfect car...if it is a little rough around the edges, aged, or just needs a little tlc that's fine with me if it keeps the cost down.

Everything I find is either too perfect and too pricey or exactly what I want but has tan interior or is an auto.

I may even consider one with a black interior, stock, in good condition, that's auto and just convert to manual.

Thanks community!
Old 02-21-15, 07:06 PM
szinn
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking found your sock!

Sorry - I couldn't resist.
In my driveway and looking for a good home:
'95 sc300
100% stock condition
black interior, silver exterior
5 speed manual
running condition - but multiple issues including: some type of exhaust leak, electrical short/fuse
problem in dash, oxidized paint, interior requires serious reconditioning.
does not have more than 110k (+/-) miles. There are no engine issues to my knowledge - the car was well-maintained until parked and ignored for a year.

I was in the process of trying to determine a value for this car when I ran across this Lexus site and your post. So serendipitous, I had to create an account and respond!!

I'm not sure if you're interested and I don't want to break any rules ( I read the message about selling if you're not an established member, yikes!) but I wanted to give it a shot.

I really loved this car and I would like to see it go to someone who would restore it and enjoy it.
Please let me know if you would like pictures or more information. Thanks! Sheri