Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

PA Black 1992 SC400, Low Miles, Well Kept, Minor Mods, 5,000$

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-15, 07:31 PM
Shrugy
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Cool Black 1992 SC400, Low Miles, Well Kept, Minor Mods, 5,000$

Hello CL, I've decided to sell my beloved 1992 SC400.

I'm seeking to get cash only, no trades please.

Asking: 6,750$

Vehicle has 111,118 Miles as of 5/17/15 and its my daily driver and it will go up a little bit, but my commute is only about 2-3miles so expect minimal change.

Car currently has winter wheels/all season tires because I don''t want to risk damaging the Enkei Raijin rims, and the winter setup I have now gets better traction in this snow.

Clean title.

Paint has minimal flaws, and it's been well maintained regularly with washing, wax, and a quick detailer.

Car was recently professionally detailed, buffing, polishing, protected, etc.

With the paint being old from 1992, the paint showed signs of rock nicks in the front bumper, I have recently had the front bumper repainted by a local paint shop. I have all documentation to show, and it's right down the road from my house if your interested in gathering more information.

Mods Include:
Tanin Auto LED Cluster (Full Needles with Bright Light Back Lighting)
ECU Rebuilt with new capacitors (Lifetime Warranty)
Fold-down factory Cup holder installed
LED license plate lights
Enkei Raijin Rims in Hyper Silver with Hankook Ventus V12 Tires, Staggered (8in wide in Front, 9.5 in Rear)
6000k HID Kit For Low Beams
Cat-Back Straight Piped Exhaust (Exhaust from the cats-back is straight with the exception of one center resonator, it passes PA State emissions test, and it has a nice sound.)
20% Tinted Windows (All Around)
Tinted tail-lights and side markers
Tinted windshield strip (15% Protects from sun, and keeps interior more cool in the summer)
Many More Things

Interior:
Very good condition, with a few signs of wear on Driver seat, but I would say its an 8.5/10

Partial 2-tone Setup

Included is a list of all recorded maintenance and oil change records.I have pages of maintenance, timing belt and water bump were done at 50k.

Recently had tune up, spark plugs, wires, distributor cap, and rotors, and new brake rotors.

Any questions, feel free to email me or text me! I can also provide more pictures if requested.
-Luke

You can read my thread replies, and my own personal threads to know I've kept up this car very well.

Last edited by Shrugy; 05-17-15 at 02:28 PM. Reason: added stuff