Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

CA 2014 IS 350 Premium + Navi Package - 14 mo Lease Takeover

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-15, 06:51 PM
sleepyking
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2014 IS 350 Premium + Navi Package - 14 mo Lease Takeover

Exterior color: Nebula Gray
Interior color: Black
Premium Package: (heated and ventilated front seats, twin projector LED headlamps, blind-spot monitor, 18" 5 spoke alloy wheels)
Navigation Package: navigation system with real-time traffic information (on highways and some major streets), backup camera
Tinted windows

Lease term: 14 months left starting January 2015
Odometer: 10,200 miles as of 1/6/15
Miles left available: 12,300 or about 880/mo
Monthly Payment: $455.86 (subject to change depending on your exact location and credit)
Downpayment: $0
Payoff amount: ~$37,250 as of 1/6/15

The condition of the car is excellent, practically as clean as it came off the dealership. No accidents, 1 owner, and has been a non-smoking, no pets vehicle.

If you are seriously interested, please contact me and we can set up a time for you to take a look at the car.
If after, you are SERIOUS and would like to take the next steps on transferring the lease, here are the steps that we would both need to take.

1. We meet and you complete the LFS credit application form (free of charge). I will overnight back to LFS along with a separate form that I need to complete.

2. LFS will run your credit and respond on if you are approved, denied, or if they have a counter-offer for your. Of course, this is all depending on your credit score. If your credit is all good and approved, LFS will then send me back additional forms to complete the transfer. We meet again and you would need to complete and sign, provide proof of insurance that meets LFS' minimum per the lease, and include payment for a $200 transfer fee which YOU also would be obligated for. Per LFS terms, it is the Transferee's obligation to provide this payment in the form of something like a cashier's/certified check.

3. I will overnight these forms again back to LFS. Once my information is no longer associated to the vehicle and updated with yours (which would be handled by LFS), I can then officially hand you both sets of keys and the car is yours.

Please note that all of the above is a summary of what LFS informed me of the process. Overall, they noted that the entire process can take 30-60 days. However, if you are serious to the fullest extent and willing to expedite the completion and submission of the forms as they come, the entire process can take 2 weeks.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have additional questions.
Attached Thumbnails 2014 IS 350 Premium + Navi Package - 14 mo Lease Takeover-img_3310.jpg   2014 IS 350 Premium + Navi Package - 14 mo Lease Takeover-img_3311.jpg   2014 IS 350 Premium + Navi Package - 14 mo Lease Takeover-img_3312.jpg