Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

International 2007 Widebody ViP Lexus IS220 (diesel)

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-14, 01:48 AM
koksik
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Widebody ViP Lexus IS220 (diesel)

m selling my nearly finished project, vip style widebody 2007 Lexus Is220d. This is one of kind so much modified Lexus IS 2nd gen in europe. The car was imported to Ireland from UK over 4yrs ago and since then everything was changing. This is 2nd stage of this project. 1st one was done 2 yrs ago and finished on air susp and Work Euroline DH 19" alloys. It was slow progress started from lower springs, coilovers to true japanese vip style car. Year ago I decided to go forward that anyone else and make this car more agressive like real vip cars in Japan. The biggest modification is widebody, made from scratch from steel, no cheap fiberglass fenders etc.. Rear fenders widened by 2" from the side, also rear doors as well to keep smooth, oem shape. Front fenders widened by 1" from the side, and reshaped to a vip style wings. Instead normal cheap mesh, decided to made custom mesh look inserts from aluminium in cnc machine. Of course front and rear bumpers widened to match new fenders. For a new much widener fenders, ordered new wheels from Japan - 3 piece Kranze Vishnu with 19x9 and 19x10 not agressive setup. Togheter with Japanese Performance from Dublin ordered new barrels for rear and final setup is 19x10+9 and 19x11.5-32 with 3.5" lip on front and 6.5" on the back! Lights was changed as well - on the front 2011/12 model Led headlights and JDM Lexus optional parts - HID fog lights with Led daytime running lights whitch costing over 2800$ on ebay!!! Chrome inserts in fogs was custom painted flat black to match headlights whitch are black as well.....
Car from the factory have beige leather seats, but all black vinyl parts ( top part of dash, door panels, center console, sterring wheel,etc covered with top quality brown leather by BCC Interior in Poland.
All black plastics painted with mathing brown special paint, all emblems ( on air vents, shifters ) specially designed and printed on special decals, to have oem look...
I can describe every single mod, but it will take ages haha, Im happy to answer on any questions, feel free if You really interested.
All parts imported from Japan and US as here there is no parts market for this model. No fake parts!!! Everything is authentic. On the bottom list of all modification with the prices. Only reason, Im selling this car is that Im looking to get skyline r34 gtr as my new project, so its sell only, unless its this specyfied skyline.
Project is nearly finished, just few small things to do as build trunk setup and floor ( depends of the new owner whitch option he want choose - to the car I have wireless remote control box with 2 viar 444 compressors, I provide all details to a new owner ), connect led from fog lights and thats all I think! I dont have time and much interest to doing on this car, its parked and waiting for a new owner!
2007 Lexus IS220d Se-l spec ( nearly full option exept sunroof, sat-nav and mark levinson speakers )
- 2011/2012 Oem led daytime
running headlights - over 1000€
- JDM oem Lexus optional parts - HID fog lights with LED daytime running lights - over 2200€!!!!
- both - headlights and fog lights are with Garax 6000k hid bulbs - 200€
- vertex digna front lip - 800€
- kazz sport front grill - 400€
- vertex digna side skirts - 900€
- Lx mode chrome door handle covers - over 200€
- JDM oem Lexus visors/wind deflectors - over 400€
- Oem Lexus rear bumper lip - over 500€
- custom made in Japan full Led tailights - over 550€
- Aimgain Vip GT rear window spoiler - 250€
- Aimgain Vip GT 3 piece trunk spoiler - over 600€
- Ksport Airtech suspension - 2500€
- 3piece 19" Kranze Vishnu wheels - 19x10+9, 19x11.5 -32 with tyres 3000€
- Kranze Magnetic Security Nut set- over 300€
- 4pot Lexus calipers powder coated with 334mm drilled and vented brake discs on front,
2pot Lexus calipers powder coated and 310mm brake discs also drilled and vented - 800€
- Cusco upper and camber adjustable arms - 500€
- Megan Racing Toe adjustable arm - 250€
- IS250 rear dual exhaust with Garson DAD exhaust mufflers - 400€
- Custom leather interior - all black parts of interior covered with high quality brown leather with beige stitching, all black plastic parts painted with matching brown, with specially design symbols and signs (indicators, wipers, etc) for oem look -1500€
- Fabulous Vip table - over 250€
- wireless remote control for air susp -500€
- Custom widebody:
Front fenders widened by 1" from the side, reshaped with Vip style look, custom made in cnc machine inserts instead of cheap mesh.. All work done in steel !! No fiberglass or cheap plastic job!!!
Rear wings widened by 2" from the side. Rear doors also widened to keep oem shape... All done from stell.
Bumpers widened as well to match new wings, rear trunk shaved from emblems, also front bumper from number plate bracket.
So lets say the standard basic car cost 7k
Parts- 18000€
Body work - 4k
Total : 29000€

I have hundreds of pics from progress, body work, interior and much more, Im happy to answer on all questions from a serious buyers!

Price - 23.000usd

Last edited by koksik; 11-18-14 at 01:51 AM.
Old 12-24-14, 09:18 PM
TICgs300
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how did you do the wide body?