Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

NH 2000 Lexus GS300, Platinum series, clean carfax $4000

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-14, 03:02 PM
JnC
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Lexus GS300, Platinum series, clean carfax $4000

We are trying to sell our lexus GS300 in order to make room for a bigger SUV or a minivan. This car has served our family very well and its sad to see it go. Car has been within our family/friends since day one, our family doctor bought it new when we were down on the cape, my uncle bought it off of him when he was ready to sell it and eventually in 2007 I ended up buying it from him before moving to NH. You will not find another lexus for this price in this condition any where, the pictures are there to attest that fact. The inside and outside of the car are in immaculate condition beside a few scratches here and there not bad for a car of this age. Car comes with all original documentation i.e. window stickers, owners manuals, owners manual booklet, case, lexus first aid kit, two factory keys/remotes.

The car has been adult owned all its life. The only thing I have done over the years is better the suspension a bit by upgrading to TRD lower suspension brace, upper strut bar for added regidity, drop in K&N air filter, Denso Iridium spark plugs, 17" Lexus IS300 wheels, OEM rear spoiler and lastly proper HID headlights. The headlights do not have your run of the mill HID kits rather were professionally installed with HID projectors/apparatus from 2005 Lexus LS430. I drive a lot at night hence this upgrade was necessary, low beam output at night is truly spectacular.

The OEM ball joints have a tendency to fail occasionally, I myself had to go through two sets before finally upgraded to Moog ball joints and they have been on the car for a couple of years now without any issue.

Suspension is in great condition and rides as plush as it did the first day I got it.

Car has been well taken care of over the years that I have owned it. Oil has been changed every 3000 miles along with yearly engine flush, transmission flush, coolant flush and rear differential oil change. Timing belt services along with water pump was changed/serviced at around 100k at Ira Lexus in Danvers, MA, I can provide documentation for that as well.

The GS has a clean title, which I have in hand, along with a clean car fax report which can be provided upon request.

Rear tires were replaced last month, front ones have around 50% tread left.

Lexus GS300
Platinum edition
Black with beige twin tone leather interior
Factory real wood accents (part of platinum package)
3.0 Inline six 2JZ motor
Automatic transmission
Electric windows
Electric, heated front seats
6 CD changer (in the glove compartment)
Electric tilt and telescopic steering wheel
Memory seats
HID headlights

If you have any questions feel free to contact me, I can provide additional info/pictures upon request.

Price : $4000 OBRO

Millage: 176,785 miles and increasing as we still drive the car, its has valid tags on.

Car is registered and located in Nashua, NH. I work in bedford, MA and can arrange the car to be looked at down in Bedford, MA.

My feedback threads

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/buy...-feedback.html

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/buy...at-seller.html

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/buy...-seller-a.html

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/buy...at-seller.html

Old 09-08-14, 05:41 PM
ls400love
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice ride man it should sell quick.
Old 09-10-14, 08:36 PM
Oro
Racer

Received 339 Likes on 294 Posts

If you were on the west coast this would be ours now.
Old 09-12-14, 08:16 PM
JnC
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold, thank you.