Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FL FS: 2007 Lexus LS460 WIDEBODY,VIP Modular,Accuair,JP,UAS,BCCoils.. PRICE DROP !!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-14, 05:22 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ANOTHER PRICE DROP $33.5 OBO
Old 10-03-14, 09:33 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

for some reason im not getting my emails from CL soo please email me directly @lexusondubs@hotmail.com
Old 10-09-14, 12:59 AM
Shibumi1
Lexus Champion

Received 84 Likes on 60 Posts

Damn thats a seriously low #... i can't believe no ones taken advantage of that.... lemme make a call or two.......
Old 10-10-14, 02:36 AM
808kustoms
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice and clean
Old 10-18-14, 02:30 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Originally Posted by Shibumi1
Damn thats a seriously low #... i can't believe no ones taken advantage of that.... lemme make a call or two.......
i appreciate anything you can do i want a GTR soo bad !! lol
Old 10-18-14, 04:15 PM
PearLS430
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by BoyOhBoy
Damn, that new price is seriously a steal. What in the world is going on.. Just got to look for another big body to swoop the wheels and then everything else shouldn't be so hard to sell. GLWS!! People are missing out on a good deal.
Limited market on a car that is insanely hooked up. Plus bank won't finance that much on an 07 unless u put a lot down. But it is very nice and I thought about making an offer but I don't have time to deal with any problems that may occur from having so much aftermarket cause i drive a lot and i know i would be wearing out those tires fast, etc.
Old 10-22-14, 08:48 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Originally Posted by PearLS430
Limited market on a car that is insanely hooked up. Plus bank won't finance that much on an 07 unless u put a lot down. But it is very nice and I thought about making an offer but I don't have time to deal with any problems that may occur from having so much aftermarket cause i drive a lot and i know i would be wearing out those tires fast, etc.
not really sure what your talking about everything is brand new so there wont be any issues also car raises to stock height so tires wouldn't wear any faster than stock tires.. above is all the major companys for car value just for reference on bank loans some companys will go 110% of the value .. especially capital one auto loans
Old 10-23-14, 02:44 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by lexusondubs
not really sure what your talking about everything is brand new so there wont be any issues also car raises to stock height so tires wouldn't wear any faster than stock tires.. above is all the major companys for car value just for reference on bank loans some companys will go 110% of the value .. especially capital one auto loans
I'm surprised you even wasted your time responding to him...
Old 10-24-14, 10:14 PM
sdvipgs3
Rookie

Wish you were in Cali. I'd be interested..
Old 10-25-14, 06:03 AM
Forbidden
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Where in Fl is car located. I am in Miami and would like to see it
Old 10-25-14, 01:47 PM
PearLS430
Driver School Candidate

U haven't put that many miles on it since all the upgrades so how is it that you or anyone else should know what's going to happen after 5k or 10k miles? I've been there that's why I mentioned it. Don't take it personal, I think your car is beautiful and it would be fun to own I was just stating my opinion mixed with some facts that I know cause i have financed 15 cars. I never said it wasn't financable, just harder. Goodluck with it and hope u get evey penny it's worth.
Old 10-25-14, 01:48 PM
PearLS430
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Dx3
I'm surprised you even wasted your time responding to him...
If u got his back so much make him an offer. Sorry u can't take someone else's opinion.
Old 10-26-14, 02:29 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Originally Posted by sdvipgs3
Wish you were in Cali. I'd be interested..
i hve shipped many cars not a big deal i could help arrange for shipping

Originally Posted by Forbidden
Where in Fl is car located. I am in Miami and would like to see it
car is located in clearwater just on the outside of tampa well worth the drive i guarantee you will drive home with the car its damn near perfect
Old 10-26-14, 09:18 AM
PearLS430
Driver School Candidate

i hve shipped many cars not a big deal i could help arrange for shipping

car is located in clearwater just on the outside of tampa well worth the drive i guarantee you will drive home with the car its damn near perfect
I know you probably don't want to hear anything I have to say but ill let u know what I have experienced. I recently (the past 2 months) sold my 05 ls430 and my 07 e350 benz. I use to be a power seller on ebay so I listed them on ebay and craigslist and also the ls was on lexus forums. I had a lot of offers and interests but BOTH of them sold on AUTOTRADER. Auto trader brought the serious buyers and it's worth spending the $50-100.
Old 10-26-14, 11:44 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Originally Posted by PearLS430
I know you probably don't want to hear anything I have to say but ill let u know what I have experienced. I recently (the past 2 months) sold my 05 ls430 and my 07 e350 benz. I use to be a power seller on ebay so I listed them on ebay and craigslist and also the ls was on lexus forums. I had a lot of offers and interests but BOTH of them sold on AUTOTRADER. Auto trader brought the serious buyers and it's worth spending the $50-100.
i do appreciate the info and i will try autotrader did you get a local buyer for both cars ???

Quick Reply: FL FS: 2007 Lexus LS460 WIDEBODY,VIP Modular,Accuair,JP,UAS,BCCoils.. PRICE DROP !!