Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

LA 2006 Lexus GS AWD RED MICA RED Tan Interior $5000 exterior mods 160K miles $15K OBO

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-14, 07:02 PM
krava
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Lexus GS AWD RED MICA RED Tan Interior $5000 exterior mods 160K miles $15K OBO

I bought this car with 38K miles on it in 2009 when I wasn't ready to buy a car at the time. Anyway I bought it and bough an extended warranty on it. I have changed the oil every 5-5,500 miles.The car has been problem free except for the carbon build up problem. I took the car in at 96K miles because I didn't want to pay $1,300 for a warranty and never use it. They replaced the camshafts etc because I said I heard a slight engine noise and maybe even done the valve springs which was a recall. at around 130K miles I got a low oil warning. Anyway had no idea what the problem was until I got around here asking and went through hell to get it done. 140K or so I went to Sewell lexus they did the carbon engine thing replaced all kinds of parts new pistion rings. I even used my own money to replace parts that wasn't under that warming like the water pump etc to make sure I could get another 100K miles with no issues. The only issue I ever had with the car was at 130K when I was trying to figure out what was wrong with the car I had a rear differential leak and I got that fixed $700. I bought $1000 set of michelon pilot sport AS Plus tires and they have 6/32 tread left on them. I prefer to sell this with my black and red Rims not the one on it now but it isn't a deal breaker. The only "uglies" on the car is the passenter side from has a small dent in it and the passenger side seat has a small tear in the middle because my uncle sat down and the metal buckle in the back cut it. The car basically has a new engine in it and can drive for a long time. Nothing on the car has to be fixed everything is perfect and the only reason I am selling is because I want to get the new 4GS. I am not a motivated seller I can buy the 4GS if I want right now but prefer to wait until the end of the year when that is the best time to buy but if I sell ahead of time it is fine. I am selling it for a fair price but I am not going to lose money on the upgrades done to it. I have Dual TRD sport exaust, Vertex bodykit. The rear end piece, Rear Window Spoiler (not sure what it is called) and 19" Custom Wheels. If I don't sell I will use this as a backup car and keep until it goes out which will be a while since the engine is redone. I can do better pics for anyone interested.
This car has a ton of options. It has navigation (new 2012 CD installed), heated and cooled seats, Rear power sunshade, rain sensing wipers, moon roof etc.

Phone 3188207768

Last edited by krava; 07-27-14 at 07:06 PM.
Old 07-29-14, 12:35 AM
krava
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

7/28 went into the bank got my credit started so going to keep this until Jan or so or even long so if you can pull it off for sale.
Old 12-16-14, 08:12 PM
vintage
Pole Position

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What part of Louisiana are you in? I'm in Lake Charles
May be interested .......