Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FL '08 sgm is250

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-14, 12:04 PM
CrtifiedMD
Pit Crew

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Super clean '08 IS250

Club Lexus Family,

Regrettably, it's time to part ways with my baby. I need something bigger for my human babies. I still love driving this car like the 1st day I got it. This IS250 never disappoints with the perfect level of sportiness packed with that luxury you'd expect from a Lexus. This car turns heads!

Full Luxury Package, loaded with Lexus goodies like heated AND air conditioned seats, HID Adaptive headlights(they turn when you turn), paddle shifters, Lexus HomeLink, Perforated leather seats, iPod port, never seen snow, clean interior/no funky smells, ALWAYS garaged, ice cold A/C, no accidents, super quiet, tinted windows, rear deck spoiler, moonroof, all scheduled maintenance ON TIME OR EARLY, and everything works like it should. I drive an alternate vehicle most of the time, so this car was only driven on weekends & perhaps a couple days a week to & back from the office 5.3 miles away.

The only tweaks to this car is the wheel color, black emblems, carbon fiber interior trim & slightly lowered for an even better look. The car has always been babied, never ever abused. Pictures show a super clean car & it really is! Not a hiccup or problem in the 4yrs I've had ownership. Reliable is the word. Comes with full extended warranty from Lexus. Comes with all records, books, spare keys, tools, wheel locks.

I'm 2nd owner; Completely clean Carfax report, perfectly clean title, no accidents what so ever. VINJTHBK262685086175

I wish I could upload super high res photos, but check out what I could get on here (if you're interested in any photos of any kind, notify me):

Thank you for the interest.

Last edited by CrtifiedMD; 07-20-14 at 12:33 PM.
Old 06-29-14, 07:42 AM
CrtifiedMD
Pit Crew

Bump - make me an offer.
Old 07-20-14, 12:34 PM
CrtifiedMD
Pit Crew

Car is sold - thank you for the interest.