Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

CA 92' Lexus SC300 2JZGE NA/T factory 5 spd

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-14, 01:53 PM
6SOARER
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 92' Lexus SC300 2JZGE NA/T factory 5 spd

I am selling my 92 Lexus SC300(RJP) hardtop with factory W58 5spd transmission. This car has a Clean title with 144,XXX miles with original engine, it appears it has been repainted sometime because the paint on it is in superb condition for a 20+ year old vehicle. It does have some imperfections, there is a small spot on the driver side rear quarter panel that is chipping. I would say the exterior and interior is 8/10. The leather seats are in exceptional condition except for the rear seat has a has a small 2 inch tear on top. Front seats so clean, looks like they came straight out of the upholstery shop .

I installed a turbo kit on it around 138,000 miles along with a brand new factory Toyota flywheel and aftermarket clutch. Needs to be tuned but the car idles perfect @ 650-700 rpms with no hiccups and drives excellent without out any issues. It has ice cold AC, heater blows hot, power windows functions like it should. Factory AM/FM stereo works great.

List of what the vehicle has-

-XS power turbo manifold wrapped in heat fiberglass insulator to keep temps down in the engine compartment
-Precision T61 Turbo - I believe it is
-CXRacing intercooler with 2.5" piping
-TiaL 38mm wastegate
-HKS style BOV
-550 Bosch high impedance fuel injectors
-2JZGE wire harness converted to 2JZGTE Aristo wire harness
-2jzgte Aristo ECU
-COP coil over plug ignition conversion
-Megan coilovers
-Autometer Boost gauge
-AEM Wideband with gauge
-Staggered 19x10R 19x8.5f XXR 531 wheels with tires
-SAFC Neo fuel controller
-97+ taillights
-TurboSmart boost controller

I am sure I am missing a few more things, I will update this when I can think of them. Im a straight up guy and want whoever is interested in this to know all the little imperfections it has. Power mirrors do not work, the paint on the driver side quarter panel is chipping like I mentioned before, fenders are a little wavy from poor fender rolling job, it makes this high buzzing sound sometimes on cold starts-goes away when it warms up and driven. All 4 needles are burnt out in the instrument cluster, this is common for these vehicles if you are familiar with it. The clutch chatters only in 2nd gear in low speed, hardly notice it but you can hear it.

It is currently boosting around 8psi now, upgrade the fuel system and bump up the boost, this car would be a monster. Has a lot of potential.

Reason I am selling is I need something more practical. I am not looking for any type of trades, sorry cash only. I am in no hurry to sell, Asking $6500 FIRM, $6000 without wheels. PM me if you are interested and I will contact you ASAP. Thank you, more pics will be added.

click bottom link for pics

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4507604342.html

Last edited by 6SOARER; 06-07-14 at 08:24 AM.