Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

WA 1994 sc300 with 2003 aristo 2jzgte-vvti fs

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-14, 07:46 AM
nicspits
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1994 sc300 with 2003 aristo 2jzgte-vvti fs

$6000 SOLID. Moving\moved to socal on 5/3 for a new job and had to leave her behind in Vancouver, WA. Please PM me if after 5/3 and I can give you the contact info for my best friend\swap buddy\guy managing the sale as my dad doesn't know cars at all THANKS!

Basics:
40K on motor, 145K on body
Water pump, alternator, etc (the usual swap items) replaced @ swap (10K or so ago)
3 months since fresh plugs and belt
Tires like new, HQ $200/tire Continental Extreme Contact DWs
2JZ-GTE VVTI Motor from Aristo JDM (newer model, no ceramic turbos: STEEL)
Automatic transmission, ECU, Wirings Harness, etc. matched with motor.
New CAT sleeved on for emissions: TAGS through 04/2015 ( that means it passed emissions this month)
Overall Good Condition (not great due to pressure crack on windshield lower passenger side)
Needs nothing mechanically

FIRST REASONABLE OFFER GETS IT (NEED TO SELL SOON!)

http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/ni...20Twin%20Turbo

I've got a job in So. Cal so I'll be moving out of state and can't take my ongoing project with me: Excellently running Lexus SC300 with the Aristo (2003 or newer) 2JZGTE VVTI JDM motor: ~40K on Motor ~145K on Body and Automatic Transmissions Swapped in under 15K miles ago. The car runs great, starts EVERY time, and is a blast to drive. I'll be taking my daily Camry to California with me so this must go.

Did new plugs and belt a few months ago, had a cat sleeved on to pass emissions so good till April 2015: for a 30-40hp boost you may consider a $24 flange. All for maintenance in preparation for sale. Tires are in excellent shape w/ <5K miles and are the fantastic Continental Extreme Contact DW: Best rating I could find on TireRack for traction, wet, and quiet smooth ride.

The car needs nothing, just an owner who will appreciate the power and finesse of a rare swap and elegant design.

The reason my price is so low is because was at the stage of getting the HKS speed defencer, and getting the signal modifiers for the Tach and Speedometer: I've been using my Phone's GPS in place of that: these are the next things to do to hit be able to hit +165mph. A few hundred dollars and an hours work turns this into a get away car. Or an ebay search for the glove box and some seat covers turns it into the fastest luxury ride in town.

The bumper says SC400 as got bumper cracked a couple years ago so replaced that piece and the trunk lid, you cannot tell the difference unless you know what you're looking for under the lining, inside the trunk, watch the videos and you'll see. It drives STRAIGHT AND TRUE and no expense was spared on keeping the 2JZGTE VVTI motor in THIS car. It was a very costly and quality job that does not compromise the vehicle IN ANY WAY: clean title, not a salvage, rust painted over, rip off deal like you'll find with most of the twin turbo cars listed here on craigslist (that's why they're under 5000).

This is a ONE OF A KIND SWAP, people will avoid the VVTI motor into a non VVTI body as the wiring harness and ECU conversion is a pain, and it was, but it's done.

This would be ideal and is ready for the glove box ECU control module so you can mount a stand and laptop if you like and tune as you go: ARISTO ECU only one included, just didn't get that far.

Last edited by nicspits; 05-02-14 at 08:55 AM. Reason: forgot price.
Old 05-02-14, 08:09 AM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

Received 438 Likes on 368 Posts

moved to Lexus vehicle classifieds. Please read the rules and post int he proper section.
Also you must post an asking price.
Old 05-02-14, 08:56 AM
nicspits
Driver School Candidate

my bad, thanks,. fixed. Just in a hurray with the now mentioned move
Old 05-04-14, 09:35 PM
nicspits
Driver School Candidate

I'm out of town now so please contact Rhett at 360-521-7359 or Frank at 360-574-2039. Thank you!
Old 10-24-15, 09:24 PM
nicspits
Driver School Candidate

Sold a little while back, and sure enough, now I live in California where the thousands in speeding tickets would not have been issued... why, because the speed limit is 65 (75) instead of 55 (65) in WA. Thankfully though, there are plenty SCs in socal, thank you all for everything.