Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

VA 2001 Ultra Luxury LS430 Blk on Blk

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-14, 09:41 AM
UGKkllr
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Ultra Luxury LS430 Blk on Blk

I found another LS430 that I want so I am gonna offer this one up for sale. I bought it a few weeks ago from the original owner. it's a black on black ultra luxury LS430 with exactly 123,700 miles. I would say it is in good condition. Brand new OEM front rotors and Akebono front pads just installed. Automatic telescoping wheel feature disabled at the dealer so now the wheel stays where you left it when you shut the car off , so much better this way. Fairly fresh oil change from the dealer. New premium bosch wiper blades just installed. Passed VA inspection in May . I just spent 700 dollars to replace the driver window since the dual pane glass was delaminated !

Rear subwoofer is torn and rattles a lil bit but i have a Polk sub that will fit into the stock mount and its brand new in the box. Local stereo shop told me 75 bux to install. My last few highway trips of 60 miles or more I got 30.5 , 29.8 and 29.4 miles per gallon. The 30.5 I got in cruise control doing 70 mph. The other two trips I had the cruise set at 72 mph. This particular car gets amazing gas mileage , even in the city i get between 20 and 21 .

The good :
one owner before me
timing belt was replaced and shows up on the carfax
carfax is clean
engine runs perfect
tranny shifts absolutely flawless, cannot even feel it shift
was owned and driven by a little old lady since new
came from NC so likely never saw snow/salt/sand
undercarriage is clean
car drives extremely smooth
factory chrome wheels are in excellent condition with NO curb rash or dings at all.
interior is in good condition overall
it's black on black !

the bad:
tilt steering does not work - common on LS430
rear sunshade motor is dead so the sunshade is stuck in the up position
both rear view mirrors are a little loose but stay in place fine at 80 mph
there are a few door dings and a small dent in the rear passenger quarter panel, PDR guy said 500 bux to pull every ding and dent on the car
both bumpers , roof and hood need some love. I was thinking bout having them re painted

If the car was "perfect" it would be $13,000 . The fair kelly blue book "FAIR CONDITION" value is $9500 and this car is much better then fair. Black on black ultra luxury models sell for way more then book value too as we all know . Please dont expect champagne on a beer budget with this car. It is what it is. It runs and drives great tho and is super reliable. Please be realistic and do not offer me less. I have it priced to sell fast. It's a good car with very low miles for the year and was always driven very gently. The lady who owned it was 80 years old . Price is $10,500 and I have the title in hand with no liens .
Attached Thumbnails 2001 Ultra Luxury LS430 Blk on Blk-img_0806.jpg  

Last edited by UGKkllr; 06-08-14 at 08:02 AM.
Old 04-04-14, 11:36 AM
jasonson
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, that's an awesome "beater"

I'm in Frederick, can you please send some interior pics, mainly driver's seat and common "wear" areas?

Also, b/c I can't post a WTB (which I don't have the heart or ambition to post (30) mindless posts to gain that privileged), can we connect? I'll hopefully be shooting you a PM in a minute. Thanks in advance.