Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

TX FS: 1998 Lexus GS300 Unicorn

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-14, 09:54 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default FS: 1998 Lexus GS300 Unicorn

I have for sale my 1998 Lexus GS300. I bought this car 4 years ago and am now ready to move on to something new. This car has been one of the most amazing cars ever and i'm proud to say i've owned it. It is slightly modified but nothing that you can see with your eyes, it's all underneath the car and a few 01+ upgrades to it also to give it a newer look. As far as maintenance goes everything is up to date and this car has been overhauled since i've had it and records prove it on Lexus Owners and I also have receipts for parts that I have ordered and installed myself over the years. This is Pearl White on Black interior. The interior is new and when I mean new I mean new. It had all new leather put on the year before last and I do not have anyone sitting in the back seats so those have never been sat in. The only issue with the car is the exterior. I am the 5th owner on this car. The previous owners did not car much for the car prior to me so it has been a project to make look the way it does now, but I never got to doing the paint work on this car. I do however detail and have compounded/polished the paint to the best of my ability to bring back out that pearl and depth that comes with this car from factory. You won't be disappointed, but I won't lie and say that the exterior is in perfect condition because it is not. The car had some BB gun shots shot at it about a year and a half ago in front of my house so there are 3 pellet holes. 2 in passenger QP and one on the trunk lid. This car also came with a spoiler which I removed because I did not like it, so the trunk has holes in it. Anyways, onto the photos and maint records.

Asking Price: 7,000 OBO (if interested please reply via email to this ad, thank you)

Maint Done (All within last 20k)

-: Registration (2015)
-: Inspection (2015)
-: Timing Belt
-: Water Pump
-: Crankshaft Seal
-: Rear Main Seal
-: Valve Cover Gaskets
-: Spark Plugs
-: Rebuilt VVTI Gear and Replace Seal
-: Replace Throttle Body
-: Radiator
-: Lower Ball Joints
-: Outer Tie Rods
-: Brake Rotors
-: 4 Wheel Alignment
-: Steering Rack Bushings

Of course you have your usual oil changes in the mix but that is all major maintenance done within the last 20k of having the car.

Upgrades:

-: 01+ Tail Lights
-: 01+ Grill
-: Wood Steering Wheel
-: GS400 Chrome 17" Wheels

Modifications:

-: Tinted Llumar Air 80 Blue All Around
-: TRD Lowering Springs 1" All Around
-: OBX Headers
-: Full LED Interior
-: Excalibur Alarm System (Auto Start, tilt sensor, shock sensor 2-way pager)
-: Battle Version Rear Adjustable Upper Control Arms
-: Battle Version Rear Adjustable Toe Links
-: FIGS Spherical Bushings LCA #2 (Solid Bushings, not rubber)

Old 07-14-14, 02:23 PM
funkymack
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

still for sale?