Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

PA 2004 Lexus LS430, Mark Levinson, Nav, Heated/cooled seats, cam, ipod, btooth, $15.5k

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-14, 01:27 PM
Muti007
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2004 Lexus LS430, Mark Levinson, Nav, Heated/cooled seats, cam, ipod, btooth, $15.5k

Im in the NE Philadelphia/Bensalem area

It is with great sadness that I am selling my prides and joys. I recently got married and we need to downsize for a few reasons, so my toys have to go. I am an avid automotive enthusiast and in over 70 cars and motorcycles I have owned, this one is easily in my top 3 favorites of all time. You can not buy more car for this little money and will absolutely not be disappointed in this beauty. This is the last of the truly world class built Lexuses, before they began rampant cost cutting and cheapening their quality and materials. You could drive to California and back in this car tomorrow without even a moments hesitation. Car has just a little ofer 100k miles.

Recently inspected, good until 03/15
New Battery
New brakes, pads AND rotors
New hood struts
Oil just changed again this week, always synthetic oil changes religiously done every 5k
Not a leak of a drop of anything, car needs NOTHING
Front seats are heated and cooled, rear seats are heated and have an electronically controlled sunshade
Seats 5 full size adults in extreme comfort
Full lumbar support for front occupants
Perforated black aniline leather seats
20 inch MRR HR3 wheels, 20x8.5 with TOYO Proxes 4, 245/35/20. Excellent tires, smooth and quite but also very grippy. Car rides VERY smooth and quiet, no harshness at all

This car has every option including the very expensive Mark Levinson stereo system (all speakers have been replaced with new in the last year with OEM parts and an upgraded subwoofer recommended by all of the Lexus fan sites). Concert hall quality stereo is amazing. 6 disc in dash changer with Ipoid adapter also installed. People are ALWAYS guessing this is a brand new, $80k+ car. The paint gleams like new. Anything that has ever needed replacing or was even questionable was done so with either OEM parts or better. You simply cannot buy a more luxurious, beautiful, elegant, powerful car for this little money. I am VERY sad to see it go and hope it does so to someone that truly appreciates the wonder this car is for many happy years to come.

Just some of the added packages on this car are Black Semi-Aniline leather ($2,100), and The Modern Luxury Package ($4,980) which bundled the Mark Levinson audio system, navigation system, reversing camera, Bluetooth communications technology, climate controlled front seats, heated rear seats, and Intuitive Parking Assist. That alone is $7000 worth of some of the options on this car.

32 Valve Double overhead cam (DOHC) 4.3L V8 with Variable Valve Timing, 290 hp @ 5600 rpm, 320 ft-lbs. @ 3400 rpm. 6-speed Automatic with manual sportshift control, Double wishbone front suspension, Double wishbone rear suspension, Four-wheel independent suspension, 10 -way power passenger seat, 14 -way power driver seat, Passenger seat with power adjustable lumbar support, Driver seat with power adjustable lumbar support. Way too much else to list, this car has everything.

Please do not call if you do not have the finances in place to buy the car. And I am not a dealer so I cannot provide any sort of financing. I Would be interested in an 07 or newer Acura RL with under 75k miles plus a few $$s to trade, a V8 4runner, Infiniti FX45 or possibly an 06 or newer Toyota Sequoia.

Please email or call 215-703-7157

PLEASE NOTE: Random texts with ridiculous lowball $$ amounts will be ignored. If youre truly interested in the car, please call or come by to see it.
Attached Thumbnails 2004 Lexus LS430, Mark Levinson, Nav, Heated/cooled seats, cam, ipod, btooth, .5k-391277_4211703492096_1179757655_n.jpg   2004 Lexus LS430, Mark Levinson, Nav, Heated/cooled seats, cam, ipod, btooth, .5k-522139_4211700972033_498291007_n.jpg   2004 Lexus LS430, Mark Levinson, Nav, Heated/cooled seats, cam, ipod, btooth, .5k-246730_2097051427116_5155261_n.jpg   2004 Lexus LS430, Mark Levinson, Nav, Heated/cooled seats, cam, ipod, btooth, .5k-431953_4211699972008_326385487_n.jpg   2004 Lexus LS430, Mark Levinson, Nav, Heated/cooled seats, cam, ipod, btooth, .5k-165959_4211701372043_1445188697_n.jpg  

Last edited by Muti007; 03-07-14 at 09:35 PM.
Old 03-07-14, 07:09 PM
Erased
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello beautiful!
Old 03-07-14, 09:26 PM
SADDLE
Lexus Test Driver

Mileage? Wheels included with sale? For having owned 70 cars, your ad sucks...
Old 03-07-14, 09:35 PM
Muti007
Advanced

Originally Posted by SADDLE
Mileage? Wheels included with sale? For having owned 70 cars, your ad sucks...
Sorry, ad updated with info requested
Old 03-09-14, 09:15 PM
1WILLY1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 194 Likes on 138 Posts

feel like driving down to Toronto to trade for my 03 with 75 000 miles?

Jk lovely car ,,,good price, ull find a buyer surely
Old 03-09-14, 09:21 PM
Muti007
Advanced

Originally Posted by 1WILLY1
feel like driving down to Toronto to trade for my 03 with 75 000 miles?

Jk lovely car ,,,good price, ull find a buyer surely
Lol! I was JUST in Toronto! I got married there on December 20th, then surprised the Mrs by coming back up for 8 days for Valentine's day. Shes finishing her studies so she wont be here until May or so, but I was up there in my GX470, which she hated initially but now she loves it. Sure, now that I gotta sell all my toys to put away $$ for married life and a new place to live, she loves all my toys

Now in her defense, I hadnt ridden a motorcycle in over 11 years but she made me buy one after alot of pestering because she LOVES bikes and always has wanted to learn, or at least get to ride on one. So I figured better buy one now because later all Ill likely hear of is what I cant buy, lol. all in all, I probably scored a pretty good Mrs though if shes the one that wanted me to get a motorcycle again And all car buying choices are up to me as well going forward, so I couldve done worse. Now, if only she would pay for them too,
Old 03-09-14, 09:23 PM
Muti007
Advanced

Originally Posted by Erased
Hello beautiful!
Friendo, I owe you an email I know. Sorry, been really busy with trying to move and possiblee sale of the GX470. Will get back to you ASAP.
Old 03-10-14, 04:23 PM
Erased
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Muti007
Friendo, I owe you an email I know. Sorry, been really busy with trying to move and possiblee sale of the GX470. Will get back to you ASAP.
No worries man! I bought a car so thanks anyway.
Old 03-10-14, 10:19 PM
1WILLY1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 194 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by Muti007
Lol! I was JUST in Toronto! I got married there on December 20th, then surprised the Mrs by coming back up for 8 days for Valentine's day. Shes finishing her studies so she wont be here until May or so, but I was up there in my GX470, which she hated initially but now she loves it. Sure, now that I gotta sell all my toys to put away $$ for married life and a new place to live, she loves all my toys

Now in her defense, I hadnt ridden a motorcycle in over 11 years but she made me buy one after alot of pestering because she LOVES bikes and always has wanted to learn, or at least get to ride on one. So I figured better buy one now because later all Ill likely hear of is what I cant buy, lol. all in all, I probably scored a pretty good Mrs though if shes the one that wanted me to get a motorcycle again And all car buying choices are up to me as well going forward, so I couldve done worse. Now, if only she would pay for them too,
hahah cool man ,,,came to this great city to get married ,,how nice

Wife sounds like a great catch , honestly im dying for 04-06 LS, yours looks great , those HRE;s are classy wheels for these cars as well

Good luck with everything buddy
Old 03-10-14, 10:23 PM
Muti007
Advanced

Originally Posted by 1WILLY1
hahah cool man ,,,came to this great city to get married ,,how nice

Wife sounds like a great catch , honestly im dying for 04-06 LS, yours looks great , those HRE;s are classy wheels for these cars as well

Good luck with everything buddy
Thanks so much for the compliments. The wheels arent HREs though, theyre MRRs. Still very nice, highly regarded to be sure, but HREs are in a whole 'nother league of want! If youre interested in the car by all means shoot me a PM sometime Ive been tossing around the idea of maybe keeping the LS and selling my S2000 instead, but maybe Ill just leave it up to which sells first and then keep the other.

EDIT: I just realised you probably meant HR3, not HRE.

Originally Posted by Erased
No worries man! I bought a car so thanks anyway.
Boy this just isnt my month, lol!! Good luck with your new car, I hope you enjoy it for many years to come in health and happiness.
Old 03-13-14, 12:27 PM
kingspoint
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default price? better pictures

i see the 15.5 price.

why did you have to replace all the speakers? do you have the title in hand?

do you have better pictures of the interior and exterior you can post. i'm interested

regards
Old 03-13-14, 12:47 PM
Muti007
Advanced

Originally Posted by kingspoint
i see the 15.5 price.

why did you have to replace all the speakers? do you have the title in hand?

do you have better pictures of the interior and exterior you can post. i'm interested

regards
No speakers last forever, and the Mark LEvinson ones are pretty well known to go at some point. Ive replaced both front doors as well as the subwoofer. I do have the title in hand. I will work on getting you more interior pictures. It is a beautiful black leather interior, just about spotless and fully detailed just last week.

Thanks
Old 03-15-14, 05:10 PM
bigsley18
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great looking car. Are the original wheels and tires included? Also, are you the original owner? If not, how many previous owners before you? Clean carfax? Is ths LS garaged? Have you replaced the timing belt yet? And are all books and keys(smart access??) included? Thanks.

Last edited by bigsley18; 03-15-14 at 05:16 PM.
Old 03-15-14, 06:17 PM
Muti007
Advanced

Originally Posted by bigsley18
Great looking car. Are the original wheels and tires included? Also, are you the original owner? If not, how many previous owners before you? Clean carfax? Is ths LS garaged? Have you replaced the timing belt yet? And are all books and keys(smart access??) included? Thanks.
Thank you sir.

Original wheels and tires are not included.

I am not the original owner. Ive had it for 3 years and just under 20k miles, before which it was a new car trade in at a Lexus dealer in FL. I then bought it from a dealer in NJ who I also bought my GX from a year later. That too was a new car trade in from FL

Clean carfax

It is occasionally garaged, but not always as my S2k and motorcycle usually use that space.

All original books, keys (2 smart keys, both working, one I bought new and had programmed when I bought the car)

It is going in for timing belt/water pump/tensioner/gaskets/coolant/ both radiator hoses/ Denso iridium plugs and new hood shocks next week. Once the work is done though I need to point out the price will then be non-negotiable. At that point, even a penny less and Id rather keep her. To be frank, Im already see-sawing between that now as of my 3 cars, this is easily my favorite.

I still owe you folks pics and I will be the first to admit Ive been real lax about getting them. I apologize for this. I just got married and am in the middle of moving, both of which are also why Im selling my Lexuses, and everyday theres so much to do that taking pics I always forget. I will try to do so ASAP.
Old 03-15-14, 10:20 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Pity you aren't closer to Texas. I'm in the market for an LS. This looks like a definite buy. GLWS man.

Quick Reply: PA 2004 Lexus LS430, Mark Levinson, Nav, Heated/cooled seats, cam, ipod, btooth, $15.5k