Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

AZ 2001 Lexus LS430 Ultra (Gold)

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-13, 06:53 AM
lysander6
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 Lexus LS430 Ultra (Gold)

$9900

2001 Lexus LS430 (Ultra) Gold Luxury Sports Sedan (approx 120,000). Newer tires (V-Rated) and timing chain and water pump changed at 105,000 miles in preventative maintenance and oil changed like clockwork. This car has everything to include a complete climate control package in the rear with reclining and massaging rear seats. Very powerful V8 that gets 23-25 MPG on the highway.

The sedan includes dual-zone climate control (with air registers that swept back and forth), a 14-way power driver seat with memory positioning, cruise control, a power tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel, auto-dimming mirrors, an in-dash CD changer and a power trunk closer. The Ultra Luxury package contains heated and cooled front seats, Dynamic Laser Cruise Control (which will automatically slow you down if you get too close to the car up front), power seats with memory, heat and massage for the rear seats, rear air conditioner with air filtration, rear radio controls, laminated water repellent side glass, power door closers (if you don't close the door hard enough, it will suck it closed the rest of the way), Mark Levinson Audio System, and a power rear sunshade and manual side shades (by the way, this is not a complete list).

Trim and seats: Ecru Bird's-Eye Maple (trim is colored ecru [gray] instead of natural wood red/brown) –Biege Ultra-Luxury Leather w/ Perforated Inserts.The leather seats are also the upgraded seats one would find in a Mercedes sports sedan with the perforation in the leather.

A detailed review of this model can be found here: http://www.knology.net/~gizmo/LS430/details.html

Alan Mulally, former CEO of Ford, called his Lexus LS430 the 'finest car in the world',

Best acceleration from 30 to 70 in any vehicle I have owned. I have had a couple of minor problems with the outside mirrors. No big deal and easily fixed. This car is bank vault quiet and has every option offered.

Vehicle flaws include minor dings and scrapes characteristic of a vehicle this age. The rear speakers should be replaced and I no longer use the air suspension system. There is an ink stain on the front passenger seat. Until September of this year, the car has always been garaged when not in use.

Car is in Sierra Vista, AZ. I am presently deployed to Kabul and my wife is sending me pictures to post. Email me at thirdgun@hotmail.com for more details.