Well maintained 1999, Black exterior/Tan Interior. Garaged most of the time. Professionally detailed regularly.
Previous owner had timing belt done at 90,000 miles. Have receipts and history of most of the work done from previous owners.
The car has been very reliable. I've just been doing preventative maintenance and replacing out most of the parts.
So far I've done,
- Dunlop Sport 235/45/17 inch high performance all season tires,
- Rare 17" oem Lexus Sport rims. No blemishes on rims at all.
- Brake pads and rotors.
- Battery, New Alternator.)
- MAF sensor.
-Polyurethane Steering rack bushings, Sway bar bushings and links
-Moog Tierods, Ball joints
-2003 GS430 Mufflers
- Taillight mod. Removed orange lense
- Driver side Catalytic Converter and O2 sensor. Passenger side was already done
-Motors and Transmission Mounts
-New belt and tensioner
-New Throttle body with all sensors ($1000!)
*Included will be extra set of stock 16" wheels with tires 85% thread
Car has 130,xxx miles on it.
I have the title in hand. I will respond to serious inquiries, no trades Please. Love the car but I want another LS430 (2004-2006)
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
Last edited by JLAWS; 11-01-13 at 05:26 PM..