Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FL FS 2003 Lexus LS430 UL Black w/ all bells and whistles

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-13, 10:47 AM
tobe1424
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FS 2003 Lexus LS430 UL Black w/ all bells and whistles

I am selling the car because I am in the market for a truck. The car is in excellent condition. These car's are solid, reliable tanks. When I purchased the car I was in the market for an Audi, BMW, or MB and opted for the Lexus for the Toyota reliability. Not only is it more reliable than the competition, it is more comfortable. It's perfect for road trips. The car is definitely going to be missed. for this amount of money: Yes, you can be driving a brand new entry level car, or you can be driving a high end full size luxury car with higher quality equipment, better performance, more precise construction, comfort, superior design, great residual value etc.

I am pricing this car to sell, I need to get rid of it asap. I am moving out August 1 and can no longer hang on to the car. I will end up turning it in to my bank in 2 weeks if no one makes a good offer. I desperately need to get rid of it and purchase a truck for my new line of work. I am located in Coconut Grove, FL. If you want the car I can work with you on shipping arrangements or scheduling. I will do what ever it takes to get the car to you. However, shipping arrangements will be at your cost. I know a few places that do a great job at delivering cars. Just as an example, shipping a car from Miami to DC would be in the $500-$700 range. If you are local, I will offer to drive the car to you at no cost. And also if you are several hours away. I won't want to drive more than 4-5 hours, but I can make adjustments. I will also include my interior leather cleanser/conditioner. To be honest I did not clean the leather/panels before listing it on here. But even then it looks immaculate! Any questions you may have, feel free to contact me

My asking price = $10,500 obo
I will accept a fair offer. This is the UL package..

..101K miles. The car is in great condition all around 8.8 out of 10. It is FULLY LOADED -- power everything. Chrome OEM wheels, rear seat massagers, power door/trunk closer, cool/heat seat ventilation, air adjustable suspension, parking assist sensors front & rear, power sunshade, manual sunshades for rear passenger windows, ashtrays all around, mini cooler in rear, NAVIGATION, 6 Disc CD changer, cassete, driver seat memory fuction, power a/c vents, COLD AC, air purifier, fully adjustable front seats, adjustable rear seats, rear a/c & radio controls, auto windows up/down(Front Passenger regulator needs to be changed but window still works) swede roof liner, sunroof, memo recorder,Mark Levinson audio system (way better then BOSE) granite/gray wood trim w/ ivory leather interior (tested for over 30 qualities -- also superb), excellent turning radius, DYNAMIC LASER CRUISE CONTROL, automatic rain sensor wipers, HID Headlamps washer feature, and more. . .no accidents, Feel free to car fax, transmission flush done at 90K, cabin filter changed, frequent oil changes

The car is excellent codition however, its a few years old. As a car enthusiast I will tell you exactly what is wrong with the car. Front passenger window does not work properlly. It goes up/down but if lowered to much it may take 10 minutes to bring it all the way up. Once lowered, it will only rise in 5 inch intervals every 2 minutes you retry. Again this is only when lowered all the way. If lowered a 1/4 of the way you wont have this issue. I believe it could be the passenger window switch or relay..not too sure. A few scratches on the drivers door are visible if you stare hard at it. Otherwise you will never tell. The paint is in great shape. The car looks amazing after a detailed wash. Steering wheel wood clear coat is a bit cracked. This is a $100 job to make it look brand new. all other wood is immaculate as well as the interior. Front passenger overhead handle shows a little crack from someone hanging on too tight (previous owner). But this is it! The car is amazing and hate to get rid of it but I have to move by the end of the month."

I will upload better pictures or will send them upon request. The interior is in great shape. This is my personal so ask away with questions..Please text 786-361-6298 or call me @ 786-925-9784 and leave a message I don't answer. If I'm not available please leave a message and I will return your call. Serious buyers only. Thanks for your interest

Thanks so much for looking CL

Best,

Robert
Attached Thumbnails FS 2003 Lexus LS430 UL Black w/ all bells and whistles-imag0754.jpg   FS 2003 Lexus LS430 UL Black w/ all bells and whistles-imag0755.jpg   FS 2003 Lexus LS430 UL Black w/ all bells and whistles-imag0756.jpg   FS 2003 Lexus LS430 UL Black w/ all bells and whistles-imag0760.jpg   FS 2003 Lexus LS430 UL Black w/ all bells and whistles-imag0764.jpg  

Last edited by tobe1424; 10-02-13 at 07:27 AM. Reason: need to sell asap
Old 07-27-13, 10:49 AM
tobe1424
Rookie

a little tlc is all it needs to be brand new. I would honestly say...about $500 ..it does need a brake change and timing belt changed soon. But at 90K all service was done..flushed differential, flushed tranny fluid, flush coolants, flushed brake fluid...you name it. this car has been the best thing ever. But i need to let it go ASAP so please feel free to contact if you are interested.

Best,

Rob
Old 07-28-13, 09:06 AM
tobe1424
Rookie

Do you guys think my asking price is fair? If recommended, I can lower it. Seeing that I need to sell it - like yesterday.

R
Old 07-28-13, 09:09 AM
flippymcbe
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's a giveaway! I'm in the process of trying to sl my old car to buy a new one. And this one is definitely on my list. Good luck with the sale.
Old 08-28-13, 07:52 AM
tobe1424
Rookie

Many thanks !!

I'm still selling the car. I need to get rid of it quick or else the bank is going to pick it up. I need 11.5K for it and I have the bank settlement form to prove they will release the title to the new owner.

this offer wont last long.

thx
t
Old 08-29-13, 07:43 PM
A1Lexis
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tobe1424
Many thanks !!

I'm still selling the car. I need to get rid of it quick or else the bank is going to pick it up. I need 11.5K for it and I have the bank settlement form to prove they will release the title to the new owner.

this offer wont last long.

thx
t
You have it listed at a fair price. I have the exact same car 03 UL with 128K perfect condition. These cars ride amazing! GL with sale.
Attached Thumbnails FS 2003 Lexus LS430 UL Black w/ all bells and whistles-image-1890102554.jpg  
Old 09-06-13, 10:04 AM
tobe1424
Rookie

10.5K going one last time..car will be gone in a few days..
Old 09-16-13, 10:37 AM
tobe1424
Rookie

ok, I was somehow able to provide the bank partial payment. So they are giving me an extra 15 days before collecting the car.

If you plan to offer me less than 10.5K, which is what the dealer needs, keep in mind that I am trying to get rid of the car because i can no longer afford it. This means I will have to provide Wells Fargo the remaining balance in order for them to release the lien on the title. If this is paid in full the title will be transferable within 48 hours.

In the meantime, a bill of sale will be sufficient in order for you to insure the car. Insurance company generally offer a 30 day grace period in order for a seller/buyer to sort out the title/tag/registration process - i called progressive insurance to confirm.

Many thanks for your interest!

Robert
Old 09-19-13, 03:03 PM
tobe1424
Rookie

I will provide a letter from the bank, Wells Fargo, which references the amount owed on the car. If you pay this -and shipping(maybe I can help with arrangements) the car is yours.

I can perform a 3 way with Wells Fargo if you'd like to ask any questions or I can provide you with my account number (serious buyers only)
Old 09-19-13, 03:04 PM
tobe1424
Rookie

..and thx A1Lexis..def need lots of luck trying to sell this one..
Old 09-20-13, 07:16 AM
tobe1424
Rookie

I forgot to mention..it has a pin stripe which. The car came with gold emblems and I swapped them for oem chrome ones. Brand new from the dealer.
Old 09-23-13, 08:38 AM
tobe1424
Rookie

still no luck..

any one want an ls430 for 10.5K ?

I thought this was a fair price. I am not making a single penny off the car.
Old 09-24-13, 08:25 AM
tobe1424
Rookie

going once..
Old 09-24-13, 02:37 PM
ARISTO 161
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Awesome car

I was a fan of this car when I saw it at the LA Auto show and saw that it had Air Conditioning UV purification. I immediately loved it. Does it also have the breeze function, where the vents sway back and forth automatically?

Have the air suspension ever been replaced or repaired? These are kinda pricey and tend to go out.

I would love this car as a daily. But think it's been tough to sell because if someone has 10k lying around, they would probably want a new car and not a 10 year old car. Financing and monthly payments are so nice, that it's a big incentive to go newer. Also people have less savings nowadays.

Have you tried posting elsewhere? Do you have the pinkslip? Would you allow a payment plan?
Old 09-25-13, 02:12 PM
tobe1424
Rookie

never replaced according to records, but still going strong @ 102K

yes, the vents sway back and forth..that works perfect..i never used that feature..but it is cool if you have the car full of people and get in on a hot summer day.

As for the payment plan..its up to the bank..and oh yea..they are picking up the car Oct 1

so I only have about 5 days to sell the car before the banks comes to pick it up. I signed a settlement letter a few days ago for 10.5K...I am NOT making a single penny from this. I am simply trying to not ruin my credit.

If you have a Wells Fargo account I assume this would be much easier..after you pay Wells Fargo, they will release the lien on the title - which is paperless. I will then visit my local dmv and sign off that I sold you the car...I will show them the bill of sale - as you would to to your local dmv - and wallah, you have a car

Quick Reply: FL FS 2003 Lexus LS430 UL Black w/ all bells and whistles