Make and model
Additional information and mods
Please do not ask me about the vehicle’s history. I purchased the car in March of 2012 and do not have much information beyond what I am including in this post.
The title is salvage/rebuilt but the car is absolutely legal to drive and register – I’m about to do the inspection this month so it will be good for another year.
I’m based in Austin and will travel to nearby cities for serious buyers only. I will first explore selling the car as a whole before considering offers to part with the air suspension and/or wheels. Car can also be shipped at buyer's expense (depending on distance, $300 - $800).
I am willing to trade the car for a motorcycle + cash or another vehicle that’s friendlier to longer commutes (+- cash on either end depending on vehicle that you have). I prefer a stock vehicle.
I am open to negotiations with individuals who are able to articulate why they want to offer a different amount than what I’m asking. If you have negative opinions or posts that are not relevant to my sale, please PM me and I will be happy to address your concerns.
On to the mods:
The car is on KSport Air Suspension, the basic kit. THIS KIT (click)
Forgestar F10 Wheels (click for website)
Other Info and Goodies
- Cold air intake
- New battery purchased within last 6 months
- New alternator installed within last 6 months
- Oil changed with mobil 1 synthetic twice – once in May of 2012 and once in April of this year (I have driven it ~9,000 miles since I first purchased it.
- Interior is 7/10 (it is a car from 2000) – there are no tears in the leather
- Has aftermarket alarm with remote start
- All windows work
- Comes with aftermarket touchscreen radio (it’s meh)
- Will also include cobra radar detector, two 10” pioneer speakers in box and a capacitor – sorry no amp
- Car has LED tail lights, will include OEM tail lights
- AC works
- The rear wheels hold air perfectly, but the front wheels lose air in about 48-72 hours. I blame it on the set-up - there are only two switches for air (one for the front and one for the rear). The air lines are set up in a T pattern. I recommend upgrading to electric air management and giving each wheel independent air.
- Air set-up wiring needs re-doing. I currently have it wired up to a switch (and all components are connected, including a relay) because pressure switch is not working properly.
- Wheels are 7.5/10 condition. There is some rash on them and the front passenger side wheel has a slight bent – nothing extreme and it still holds air and drives fine. Lips are flawless.
- Front bumper needs love. The car had this other bumper on top of the front bumper (hence the double sided tape you see on it) and it wasn't in the best shape so I removed it.
- Fog lights need to be wired through a relay. The right side plugs do not work, only the left side does. I purchased 3,000K HIDs for the fogs and will include the bulbs with the sale.
- Front driver fender has two cracks in it.
- Driver side lock actuator is being funky. I can hear it try to lock/unlock but the door doesn't actually lock.