Regrettably for sale, my meticulously maintained and babied garage queen. She is a 2003 GS300 Sportdesign edition with EVERY option, Mark Levinson, Wood Wheel, and Navigation.
The color combination is Graphite Grey Pearl on Saddle Leather.
I purchased the car in November of 2008 from the original owners (middle aged man from his elderly father) with 32k. Car was a CPO from Lexus in Long Island and was maintained accordingly. Prior to purchase the Water Pump was replaced.
When I purchased it, I began using a certified Lexus mechanic privately. All parts used on the car were ordered thru Sewell Lexus and installed by the certified Lexus tech (with documentation to prove, if necessary). The list of maintenance will be documented below.
1. Both front door lock actuators were replaced with OEM new parts.
2. All four Brembo drilled rotors were installed less than 1k miles ago along with brand new Lexus OEM pads.
3. Semi-synthetic oil changes 1x/year.
4. Four brand new Sportdesign struts and 4 brand new L-tuned springs (drop the car 1'' all the way around).
Mods (all bought brand new):
1. L-tuned grille.
2. Carson tuned b-pipe.
3. L-tuned exhaust..
4. DEPO smoked taillights.
5. 18'' OEM 2006 GS430 wheels w/tires.
6. 20'' staggered MRR HR3 chrome wheels w/tires.
I love this car. She has been stored in a temperature controlled garage since purchase. I planned to keep it forever. I have all the OEM parts that have been replaced with the modifications listed above.
If seriously interested, please PM. Car will be posted on craigslist and/or eBay within the next few weeks. Car is truly MINT.
Price: $19,900 .
If you do not like the price, please do not post here. Thank you.