Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

IL 2008 Lexus LS460 for sale (chicago)

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-13, 06:18 PM
linus73
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 Lexus LS460 for sale (chicago)

i am wishing to sell my silver with black interior 2008 Lexus LS460. it has 70,xxx miles. has a few mods as follows. tanabe lowering springs (had the Lexus dealer install them and I do have the oem springs) I also have a set of 20"Lexani cvx-44 wheels, and tires are nitto 555 245/40/20 in the front and rear is 255/35/20 I believe. I also have installed the prestigious society dvd/nav override module. vehicle has the luxury package with mark levinson sound system. I added an extra 4000 watt amp and a set of 12" kicker subs in the trunk, subs are in a custom built and well tuned enclosure for optimal sound output. all of the interior lights are replaced with high output led panels, puddle lights are led as well, I have weathertek floor liners in the car since day 1, and I have the original floor mats wrapped in plastic, i also have a set of AVS ventshades but they are off the car at this time, but will throw them in with the sale. t.he car has 40% window tint on all of the windows except the windshield.

I also have installed a viper 5904 alarm with remote start 2way pager and viper smartstart with GPS tracking. the Lexus drives perfect and there is no mechanical issues whatsoever, I always have had the dealer maintain the vehicle, I just recently had them replace the drivers side front window motor because it was making noises when rolled up. also replaced was a door lock actuator on the front pass door (it died and dealer replaced it under warranty)

I do not own the car out right, I am still financing it, so I am looking for someone who wants the car as is, or I can remove a few things if needed. bank of America is whom I finance through. so if you are interested in the vehicle, we can do the transaction directly at the bank.

I originally bought the LS from McGrath Lexus of Chicago for 35,000, wheels and tires cost me
$2900, I did the viper system myself, I am a professional car audio and alarm installer and will offer a lifetime warranty on the viper system, value on the viper system with smartstart GPS is $700, the prestigious society module cost was $250, subs/enclosure and amp are worth $400.also have 2 rear spoilers worth $300 so.........
my total investment in the car and it's mods are $39,300. asking only $33,500 with mods and all.

I bought the car CPO and have an extended warranty on it, up to 150,000 miles, I do not know if the extended warranty is transferable or not, so you may want to ask a Lexus dealership about that. I do not get on CL very often, I have sold a few items here before to fellow CL members, not sure if I need a vouch for this or not but I will ask a few CL members to vouch for me. any questions? please PM me and ill get back to you. if you want to see any recent pictures or want any more/other specific pics, then PM me and leave me your # and ill text them to you, i will be updating this ad with newer pictures of the car in a few days.

I have never sold a car that I have been financing, so im not 100% sure how it has to be done, but I am sure if your credit is good a bank will know how to do it,

thanks for looking.

Last edited by linus73; 06-13-13 at 06:24 PM.
Old 06-13-13, 07:49 PM
levie
Lexus Test Driver

beautiful car dude.
Old 06-13-13, 10:39 PM
linus73
Lead Lap

Default re: nice car

Originally Posted by levie
beautiful car dude.
Yours as well. Basically selling it because im selling my businesses, and if I do that then it would put a strain on me financially to keep up with the payments and e.t.c, so I figure if I sell it I can walk away without defaulting the loan. Then I will just buy a car out right, like a civic.

So I hope there is someone out there who might be interested, maby the dealer will buy her back, ill look into it. Ya never know.
Old 06-14-13, 08:57 PM
linus73
Lead Lap

Thanks mod, didnt realize it was in wrong section
Old 06-22-13, 05:25 AM
WpgCima
Driver School Candidate

Looks Clean GLWS