I am selling my mint condition 2004 Lexus LS 430, because I am in the process of buying a house. I hate to see this beauty go, but I have to. A little bit about this car before I go into it's phenomenal features: I am the SECOND OWNER of this vehicle and have kept it up to date on maintenance (with records), and have kept it in storage during winter months. The first owner took just as much care of it, and was an elderly gentleman that used the car to drive back and forth from Michigan and Florida (highway miles, no winter/salt exposure).
Oil Changed less than 200 miles ago
Good Tires (80% Tread)
NO Check Engine & NO Maintenance Lights on
MINT CONDITION - INSIDE AND OUT!!!
AIRLIFT PERFORMANCE AIR SUSPENSION!!!
* 4.3 Liter 290HP Four Cam 24-Valve V8 Engine with Continuously Variable Valve Timing w/ Intelligence (VVT-i)
* 6-Speed Sequential Shift Automatic Electronically Controlled Transmission w/ Intelligence (ECT-i)
* 4-Wheel Independent Double Wishbone Suspension
* Rear Wheel Drive
* Speed Sensing Power Rack-and-Pinion Steering
* 4-Wheel Power Assisted Ventilated Disc Brakes
* 17 inch Alloy Wheels w/ 225/55r17 H-Rated Tires (DOES NOT COME WITH 20" WHEELS)
* Dual Front Airbags, Front Seat-Mounted Side Impact Airbags, Front & Rear Curtain Airbags & Front Knee Airbags, Supplemental Restraint System (SRS)
* 3-Point Safety Belts All Seating Positions
* Front Seat Belt Pretensioners w/ Force Limiters
* Height Adjustable Headrests Including Rear Center
* Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)/Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS) Brake Assis (BA)/Active Traction Control
* Energy Managing Crumple Zones
* Side Impact Door Beams
* Theft-Deterrent System w/ Engine Immobilizer
* High Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlamps w/ Dynamic Auto-Leveling
* Integrated Foglamps / Daytime Running Lamps (DRL)
* Tire Pressure Monitor/Schedule Maintenance Indicator
* Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS)
* Rain-Sensing Variable Intermittent Wipers w/ Mist Cycle
* Water Repellent Front Door Glass
* Tool Kit and First Air Kit
Luxury and Convenience Features:
* Touch screen navigation
* Leather Trimmed Interior / Genuine Wood Trim
* Suede headliner
* Front and Rear Lighted Vanity Mirror
* Lexus Memory System: Driver's Seat, Steering Wheel, Shoulder Belt, Outside Mirrors
* Electrochromic Inside/Outside Mirrors
* Power Tilt One-Touch Open/Close Slide Moonroof
* Reverse Auto-Tilt Down Power Folding Heated Out-side Mirrors w/ Puddle Lamps
* Wood & Leather Steering Wheel & Shift **** with Audio Controls
* Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control w/ Interior Air Filter/Smog Sensor/Auto Re-circulation Mode
* Compass; Exterior Temperature Gauge
* Lexus 7-Speaker 178-watt Premium Audio System w/ AM/FM/Cassette, 6-Disc In-Dash CD Changer and Automatic Sound Levelizer (ASL)
* One-Touch Up/Down Power Windows w/ Pinch Protection
* Power Tilt and Telescopic Steering Column w/ Automatic Tilt-Away
* Multi-Information Display w/ Trip Computer
* Power Trunk Closer/Rear Window Sunshade
* Lexus HomeLink Universal Transceiver
* Exterior Glass with UV Protection
* Carpeted Floor Mats
* 20% Window Tint (Professionally Installed)
* 35% Windshield Tint (Professionally Installed)
* K&N Drop-in Air Filter
* Air Lift Performance Air Suspension w/ Autopilot V2 Digital Control System (http://www.airliftperformance.com/ap...imports/lexus/) ($4000+ value) (INSTALLED JUNE 2012)
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
The interior is beige. It is in good shape . A little extra wear on the drivers door arm rest, and a small stain in the rear seat, but its not very noticeable. It can probably be fixed by a professional.
Well I guess I didnt have the forum notifications linked to my e-mail. I'll be sending pics out today. Sorry about that guys! Yes, it does have the suade headliner. It has all the options besides the UL package. I beleive it was called "premium package" or something.
The blemishes on the car are few, but they are there. There is some extra wear on the drivers side door panel. A drop of oil gor on the rear seat, that left a small slightly darker colored stain about the size of a dime. Less than a month after buyin the car, I drove through hail, and since I was working at a body shop at that time, I had all the dents on the car fixed by a very good local paintless dent repair guy. I didnt replace any of the trim on the doors or roof rails, although they have small dents in some of them. If I didnt say anything about hail, you would never know. being a perfectionist, I didnt want anything but the lexus quality paint.
new price of $14,500i HAVE to get rid of this car NOW!
in a nutshell, you are getting a near mint condition Lexus, with a free air lift performance kit already installed. try and compare this car to anything else in the price range. TRY!