Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

TN FS: 1999 SC400 Silver on Black VVTi 5 Speed Auto

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-13, 04:54 PM
Carfreak70
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FS: 1999 SC400 Silver on Black VVTi 5 Speed Auto

Trenton Wright
615-310-7670 (please text)
Franklin, TN

Clean and clear TN title in my name
1999 Lexus SC400
Silver on black (Rare color combo)
Mileage: 177k
VVTi 1UZ-FE
5 Speed Automatic transmission
Non-smokers car
Nakamichi Premium Sound
Sunroof
Traction Control
Power everything
Heated Seats
PWR/Snow option
3 Keyless entry keys (1 works perfectly, 1 needs a battery, 1 is just a shell)
1 Valet Key
1 Regular Key (not pictured)

@150k miles the car got a new timing belt, water pump, serpentine belt, spark plugs
@160k the got 4 brand new tires and new brakes all around
@176K cleaned throttle body and seafoam treatment
No Cel's or other lights for that matter
Runs great / no issues/ no leaks
Everything in the cabin works cluster,radio,sunroof,heated seats,lumbar support etc
Cold AC/Hot Heat

The car is in overall really good shape, especially mechanically. The car was owned by a local woman before me. There are no maintenance records as she didn't want any of her personal information given away (don't ask...I tried) but I did see them. The car just passed emissions and I have a clean and clear title in my name. Unfortunately she was hit at some point in the rear quarter panel/bumper area. See pictures for what I am talking about. She also managed to get a decent scratch on the drivers side fender. Again, see pictures for what I am talking about. The car has your normal dings and dents. A Paintless dent repair guy could do a lot of good work to this car. It was my DD so I really didn't care. The climate control only has 1 back light bulb that works and the Nak stereo doesn't light up at all at night. They ARE NOT blacked out or anything like that, you can see them perfectly during the day, just at night they don't light up. Also, the drivers side seat is showing some bolster wear. Not torn or ripped, just worn.

I don't have to sell the car, but I am offering it at a good price. Reason for selling is I have a MKIV Supra and this car. I also just accepted a new job that is giving me a car to drive, so I don't need 3 cars. I only technically get 1 parking space where I live. I have no doubt the car would make it cross country. The car has been extremely reliable and I have had zero issues from it.
The car gets great gas mileage (believe it or not) around 25 in the city and 28 on the highway.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Again, my number is 615-310-7670 I prefer text and I can call when I am free.
Price: $5,500 no trades

On to the pictures! (I am about to go take more)

The following pictures were taken 4/30/2013. The car was NOT washed. Sorry for it being dirty!

To give a size comparison:

THIS WAS A NON-SMOKERS CAR. I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but those are NOT burn holes. They are not charred, nor are they black on the inside. Previous owner told me her children did it. The car does not smell of smoke, nor does the headliner have any scent similar to smoke. Just making it clear!

Last edited by Carfreak70; 04-30-13 at 05:21 PM.
Old 05-01-13, 07:27 PM
Carfreak70
Pole Position

I am slightly flexible on the price. Have had a few interested parties.
Old 05-06-13, 02:02 PM
Carfreak70
Pole Position

Sold! Thanks!