Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

TX WTB: 2010+ Lexus IS-F USB

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-13, 07:36 AM
shahir18
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default WTB: 2011+ Lexus IS-F USB

I'm looking for a 2011 and up, UltraSonic Blue Lexus ISF with under 18k miles

Last edited by shahir18; 06-15-13 at 08:37 PM.
Old 03-11-13, 06:05 PM
rw95gt
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lex...exus-is-f.html

I know you have already posted in my thread. I figured I would post it here also. haha. Pics of the inside coming in about 30 minutes.
Old 03-12-13, 04:45 PM
shahir18
Instructor

Preferable under 45k, will be paying cash... no finance!
Old 03-16-13, 08:19 AM
shahir18
Instructor

Actually, more in the market for a 2011+
Old 06-16-13, 05:04 PM
shahir18
Instructor

Still looking
Old 06-17-13, 05:10 AM
AiEsEf
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am in Arizona; I have one for sale. It has 25k miles on it and is in mint condition. Dealer maintained from the start. I got the title in hand, no liens. Link is below to the CL page, let me know thanks.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lex...-for-sale.html
Old 06-17-13, 08:06 AM
CodyJames
Intermediate

Received 70 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by AiEsEf
I am in Arizona; I have one for sale. It has 25k miles on it and is in mint condition. Dealer maintained from the start. I got the title in hand, no liens. Link is below to the CL page, let me know thanks.

Based on your Craigslist post, I think I'm right in your backyard. Beautiful looking car.

OP: I'm a perfectionist, and would be happy to take a look at the car for you if you're interested in it.
Old 06-17-13, 09:18 AM
shahir18
Instructor

Based on what you wrote about having every option, you actually don't... you are missing the headlamp washers and radar cruise control. On another note, you do have slightly higher miles then what I am looking for. If I'm going to be dropping up to 50k cash on a car, I want it to be just perfect. For the same price I can get a 2012 Certified with the same mileage as you have though... but it has the radar guided cruise, headlamp washers, newer bbs wheels, and most importantly it has the certified extended warranty.
Old 06-17-13, 12:15 PM
AiEsEf
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by "that boy"
Based on what you wrote about having every option, you actually don't... you are missing the headlamp washers and radar cruise control. On another note, you do have slightly higher miles then what I am looking for. If I'm going to be dropping up to 50k cash on a car, I want it to be just perfect. For the same price I can get a 2012 Certified with the same mileage as you have though... but it has the radar guided cruise, headlamp washers, newer bbs wheels, and most importantly it has the certified extended warranty.
You are right, it has almost every single option. It does have all the options that actually matter and people want (Mark Levinson sound, Navigation, DVD, advanced voice command, safety connect, backup camera).

Good luck on your buy. There is not many available out there. On Autotrader nationwide private/dealer there are about four USBs for sale and all are 50k+. Again, I am asking 50k or best offer so if you are interested and want to make an offer PM me. Thanks for your time.
Old 06-17-13, 01:16 PM
shahir18
Instructor

You are right, it has almost every single option. It does have all the options that actually matter and people want (Mark Levinson sound, Navigation, DVD, advanced voice command, safety connect, backup camera).

Good luck on your buy. There is not many available out there. On Autotrader nationwide private/dealer there are about four USBs for sale and all are 50k+. Again, I am asking 50k or best offer so if you are interested and want to make an offer PM me. Thanks for your time.
I am aware of how rare the combination is. I sold my previous car ('02 IS300) back in mid February for my hunt on for an IS F. I've been without a car since then, so therefore I am a pretty patient person and in no rush.