Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

AL FS 2000 GS300 read ad for price $7800

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-12, 01:23 PM
tither777
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 2000 GS300 read ad for price $7800

This is my personal car im selling.. ... (2000 GS 300 Platinum edition 165k miles) motor is stock and exhaust.... all tranny flush, radiator flush, fuel system flush all done 2 years ago and last year and i use mobil 1 oil.... I believe im the 3rd owner and the family i got it from are our friends and they are meticulous as well as myself... care has been very well maintained from adults with a family... some of the add on's are, but way to much to list.... if you dont know what the stuff is you might not appreciate what this car is or what its worth this stuff is expensive!!! this is my baby!!! ... HID lights with ballest, all for ebc slotted breaks with red stuff pads, THmotorsports spc adjustable upper A arms, front and rear sage rca's for camber, high end complete megan LP coil overs, so the car is lowered a couple of inches and all the alignment is in the green which means no bad tire wear!!!! and the car is NOT bumpy at all, still smooth and corners like a champ... BUT you can lower it way more and and tuck the tires all you want EVERYTHING is adjustable, it can drop at least 3 more inches if you want. all the front end has been replaced including the bushings, ball joints, control arms, castor arms, sway bar bushings, 20 " bella rims wrapped in kuhmo rubber, i know you might think they are a little cheap but i have rims on all my stuff and have for years!!! and i have Michelins, falken, nittto, toyo and i like the ride, look and tread life of the kuhmo the best so i use them and they are like 650 a set... thats nice!!! The tires on there are about 4 months old....i have over $5000 just in suspension and front end so i could get it to align right with 20"rims and coilovers!! and it does! $1500 rims and tires so thats 6500 for the stance... you can GO WAY more aggressive if you wish, i had them look when the coilovers were being installed and it tucks to the rim if you wish.... but i still put 2 kids in it and drive to florida often and i dont want it to rub at 85mph...lol
for the inside its all super clean black leather with absolutely no tears at all!!! i have all the stock stereo also but it has a pioneer nav, hd, dvd ready touch screen,and it has the bypass so you can watch the dvd while you drive... talk about surround sound.. wow !!!! the entire car from fire wall back has super fat mat sound deadener all doors, sides, decks, lids, full trunk so it doesnt rattle at all, it has a full top of the line Boston Acoustic sound system, SR60 in the doors at $400 a pair and 2 12" boston G3 subs in a custom sealed box , it has one of the best 6 channel line driver/EQ on the market Audio Control EQS... all top of the line wire was used, none of the factory wire was used all the speakers have 12g and the amp has 4g power and ground and a 3mf capacitor to keep the amp jamming with lights and air on.... almost 2000 watts of Hifonics power with 1000w going to the subs.... 5 channel amp.... all professionally installed at about $4000 total for stereo!!

so the clean retail of the platinum edition is about $6800 so you can see i have more in the car than its worth but its a really nice sound car....and they run for ever..... i have seen lexus and toyota with 500000 miles still running well.... i dont need to sell but im interested in another one now..lol so im looking to get about 10k out of the car with all the mods plus factory rims and tires which are michelins and all the factory stereo... if you want it without the stereo i will let it fo for 8500 and if you want with out the rims and tires i will sell it for 7800 i will put it back to stock except for coilovers which were 2000 installed ... and all the new front end.... only one slight issue is it has a periodic little shake in he wheel since i put the 20" on it, it comes and goes and on the forum they call it the gs shake and i followed all there instructions to fix it which is why it has a whole new front end... and it still does it sometimes.....not all the time.... around 60mph.. if i put stock rims on it it rides like glass.... and its not the rims and tires its the way the car works with the big rims... i know people that went to 18 and it went totally away.... it just slight like it has a tire out of balance... but they are not!!

Last edited by tither777; 09-19-12 at 08:35 PM. Reason: forgot..... at 120k timing belt/chain was done also
Old 09-19-12, 01:25 PM
tither777
Driver

PHML said i didnt need vouch for car.....
Old 09-19-12, 05:39 PM
seivonecsu
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

>>>>any pics?
Old 09-19-12, 06:55 PM
tither777
Driver

Originally Posted by seivonecsu
>>>>any pics?
man... i just didnt see how to doit.... im sure its easy but not for me... i put a few in garage but if you pm your number i will go take a few and text them to you... sorry...