Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FL 2009 Is250 (Blue with White/Grey Interior) - Navi/AC/Auto Seats - 23k

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-12, 08:56 AM
bzyrice
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Is250 (Blue with White/Grey Interior) - Navi/AC/Auto Seats - 23k

Hello Everyone.. I am putting my wife's 2009 Lexus is250 Automatic up for sale. We just had a baby and realize that this car is WAAAY to small for us now. So unfortunately it has to go ASAP!

Selling Price - 23,500 (This is below KBB Private Seller GOOD price : Link)
Location - West Palm Beach
Exterior - Dark Blue
Interior - White / Grey

It is a Lease so we try not to drive the car. It has around 35k on it now. It has factory Navi and AC Seats. It has every option available EXCEPT for Memory seats and power telescoping wheel.

It has a few mods done to it ( My wife wanted me to leave it alone, but I got away with some easy stuff lol..)
- Navi Hack - This is so you an operate the Navi while the car is in motion. Works for about 1 minute before it locks you out again.
- Red taillight tint - I hate the yellow in the taillights, so I purchased this tint online. Been on the car since we bought it. Can't even tell it is just tint
- HIDs 5k in Fog Lights

Car is almost MINT! However, the car was involved in a minor front end accident that will show on car fax. It was immediately brought to Lexus of Palm Beach to have it fixed. Air Bags DID NOT Deploy. Car looks as it did the day we Leased it. A few rock chips from normal driving, but nothing major. All services are up to date and performed at Palm Beach Lexus.

Now onto the pics:

A shot of the all red tails...

Switch for Navi Control while in motion is located in the Ahtray.. Convenient location and hidden.

Only Interior shot I have.. lol .. But it is CLEAN..

Best Pic I could get of the HIDs

Last edited by bzyrice; 08-29-12 at 07:58 AM.