Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

GA FS: 2007 Lexus LS460, Comfort Plus, ML, Self Park, Fully Loaded with warranty

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-12, 10:05 AM
CJITTY

Received 149 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by mandyfig
The wheels have been changed! This will be it, right?
Not sure I follow you. The wheels HAVE NOT been changed twice. My original post always stated the sale would not include the 22" Vossens and would come with OEM 18" wheels. In fact, my original post had pictures of the 22" Vossens as well as the 18s on the car right below them. I did have the pics of the Vossens purely for visual reference to show how the car looks on 22s with the disclaimer they were not included.

But, in an effort to overly simplify everything, I have removed the two pics of the car with the Vossen wheels and I removed the verbiage that the car would not come with the Vossens from my original post.

Last edited by CJITTY; 06-29-12 at 12:41 PM.
Old 06-29-12, 01:10 PM
JamesHuang
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kudos on that. I think the extra photos, although nice to look at, may have muddied the water a bit previously. GLWS!

Originally Posted by CJITTY
...But, in an effort to overly simplify everything, I have removed the two pics of the car with the Vossen wheels and I removed the verbiage that the car would not come with the Vossens from my original post.
Old 06-29-12, 01:38 PM
mandyfig

Received 408 Likes on 359 Posts

Maybe I was not paying attention, but now it is clear. I have a few friends who are looking and that is why I want to make sure.

I love your LS, but my 2 car garage is loaded with the 2 Lex's. Means one of them will have to go outside if I ever get an LS. Hard to accept that, LOL. And I can not afford to move to a 3 car garage digs!
Old 06-29-12, 06:19 PM
CJITTY

Originally Posted by mandyfig
Maybe I was not paying attention, but now it is clear. I have a few friends who are looking and that is why I want to make sure.

I love your LS, but my 2 car garage is loaded with the 2 Lex's. Means one of them will have to go outside if I ever get an LS. Hard to accept that, LOL. And I can not afford to move to a 3 car garage digs!
I would love to sell to another CL member..this site inspired the car it is today so just boot one out of the garage and make room for mine ;-)

I appreciate all my friends and fellow CL member vouches. Hate to part with it but I have even bigger plans in store... thanks for spreading the word to your friends
Old 06-30-12, 08:21 AM
LexFather

I don't think my credentials here need explaining being one of the community builders here so when I say I vouch for CJITTY and this vehicle you know you can buy with confidence. Chris is a man of his word and the cars price is more than fair. He's a stand up guy and this LS is finely maintained.

GLWS

Old 07-02-12, 12:41 PM
CJITTY

Well, the day has come and I was hoping a fellow CL'er could of given a new home to Lex Luthor, but it has SOLD and I will always have good memories...well...onto my next LS project!

Thanks for the support and mods, please go ahead and lock this one on up..thanks!

...one last tribute pic to Lex Luthor..go forth and do good things in your new country club retirement community to live out your days!