Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

IL FS: 1993 Toyota Soarer! RHD! JDM!!!!! *JIC* *WEDS* Twin Turbo! R154

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-12, 01:56 PM
killerGSR
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1993 Toyota Soarer! RHD! JDM!!!!! *JIC* *WEDS* Twin Turbo! R154

Up for sale in an actual Toyota Soarer. This isn't a swapped sc300. Clean and original soarer. Car has 83k Kilometers on it which is about 51K miles. Mechanically the car is pretty much stock. Never modified engine. Not even boost controller or exhaust. Very healthy and burns no oil at all!

Most Soarers come with an Auto trans ("luxury") and this one was no different. However a low mile R154-Soarer 5 speed trans was swapped into this one. Shifts perfect with no grinds/pop outs at all!.

GT-T model

Car has some Wedsport Sa60m wheels on it in a custom blue finish on there. To set them of its also equipped with JIC Magic Coilovers. Visually the car has an oem front lip (JDM) and oem (JDM) window wisors.Everything else on the car is untouched except the head unit

Mechanically this car is perfect.(10/10) Body wise its in great condition. Especially for its age. (9/10) Just minor scrathes and some rock chips from everyday driving.

Car is my daily driver so the mileage does go up a little bit.
Recent maintenance includes.
New Master Brake Cylinder
New Clutch Slave cylinder
New Front Brakes
New Battery

If i were to keep this car i would add 97 side skirts and some rear valences. However i want to focus more on my mr2 this year.

Also the only thing that this car could use is a new shift boot. Never bothered me but if someone wants them they are $60 new.
http://store.driftmotion.com/static/...hifterboot.php

Car is extremely reliable and is very smooth. Turns a lot of heads! Not too often do you see an actual Soarer. The 1jzgte engine has great power with very smooth delivery.

The car is registered as a Toyota Soarer. (Not a Vin swapped sc300 etc...) Has been registered in numerous states without a single problem including the current registration/title in Illinois.

Any questions feel free to send me a message!

Will get more pics shortly

Asking price is $16,000. I am willing to lower the price if the buyer doesn't want the wheels. I will include OEM suspension for those who want it. May entertain trades.
Old 04-04-12, 02:12 PM
Carfreak70
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice Soarer! Wondering what the price is without the wheels? I am FAR from price bashing-I honestly am, but you may want to reconsider your asking price. 16 thousand dollars is a lot of money.
Old 04-04-12, 04:57 PM
soarer479
Lexus Test Driver

Haha 16k is not a lot of money if anything It's too little your paying for the time and effort to import the car and also finding one in this nice of condition in Japan is more of a feat than you think. If you have the know how time and resources could you go to Japan and buy a nicer car and get it here for cheaper than his asking price but your going to spend several months to a year doing so. I think the price is fair overall glws man nice to see another soarer in North America
Old 04-05-12, 05:32 PM
Carfreak70
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by soarer479
Haha 16k is not a lot of money if anything It's too little your paying for the time and effort to import the car and also finding one in this nice of condition in Japan is more of a feat than you think. If you have the know how time and resources could you go to Japan and buy a nicer car and get it here for cheaper than his asking price but your going to spend several months to a year doing so. I think the price is fair overall glws man nice to see another soarer in North America
You're a n00b. I wasn't going to say anything, but here is my $.02
I wasn't saying drop it to 8K. I just said to simply reconsider. There is another soarer in GA for sale for 11K which is not as nice as this one, but is also a 5 speed and all. I was just saying.
Also-99% of the time these are imported from Canada. Obviously you have no knowledge of importing a car, because in Canada they come with a 16 digit VIN and it is extremely easy to import them from Canada.

OP I'm sorry. But what is your price without the WEDS? I love the car and it is worth a lot to our community, I was just being friendly trying to help you sell is all!
Old 04-05-12, 06:14 PM
killerGSR
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Carfreak70
You're a n00b. I wasn't going to say anything, but here is my $.02
I wasn't saying drop it to 8K. I just said to simply reconsider. There is another soarer in GA for sale for 11K which is not as nice as this one, but is also a 5 speed and all. I was just saying.
Also-99% of the time these are imported from Canada. Obviously you have no knowledge of importing a car, because in Canada they come with a 16 digit VIN and it is extremely easy to import them from Canada.

OP I'm sorry. But what is your price without the WEDS? I love the car and it is worth a lot to our community, I was just being friendly trying to help you sell is all!
asking price without Weds is 14k.

As far as price goes. sc300's with 50k miles would pull in 8k+ easy. If it was 5speed probably 10k. So i think 14k (without weds) is very reasonable for this car.
Old 04-05-12, 06:31 PM
turdmuffin
Driver School Candidate

Interested in a trade?
Old 04-05-12, 06:46 PM
rpk2012
Pole Position

If I had cash in hand, you sir wouldn't have that car! Good luck with the sale.

I would trade you an sc400 and a 2jzgte vvti mkiii supra(project) for it. :-)

Last edited by rpk2012; 04-05-12 at 08:33 PM.
Old 04-05-12, 08:41 PM
killerGSR
Driver School Candidate

i may be interested on some trades but it would have to be 1 car only. I have my other car and have room for only 2 cars. Ideally trades would have more cargo room than this car. Having a useless trunk due to the gas tank really kills me in this.
Old 04-07-12, 04:47 PM
killerGSR
Driver School Candidate

replied to pms nump
Old 04-11-12, 07:58 AM
killerGSR
Driver School Candidate

back up!!!
Old 04-11-12, 07:58 PM
Toyoboy
Rookie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Trade for a GS400 w/cams, headers, coilovers etc?? PM me
Old 04-14-12, 08:40 PM
killerGSR
Driver School Candidate

if i trade i need a stockish car that gets good gas mileage and has lots of cargo room.
Old 04-17-12, 11:41 AM
ISNINE
Driver

Did you do the tranny swap? Beautiful car!
Old 04-17-12, 08:31 PM
killerGSR
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by ISNINE
Did you do the tranny swap? Beautiful car!
nope it was swapped prior to importing
Old 04-23-12, 05:15 PM
turdmuffin
Driver School Candidate

are you ready to trade me yet? haha

Quick Reply: IL FS: 1993 Toyota Soarer! RHD! JDM!!!!! *JIC* *WEDS* Twin Turbo! R154