Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

NV 97 5 speed sc300 hard top classic green

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-12, 06:34 PM
cmh
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yo my bad i havent answered been crazy busy. thought about it and it isnt the right time anymore for me and this sc. lol. i already have too much tied up in the one i have now. im looking for something cheaper really to get my wife. if i buy it it will be just to resell and ur at the price where there would be no room for profit.

still a great purchase for u guys interested... ur buying a 1 of about 10/15. rare indeed.
Old 07-01-12, 02:17 AM
Daddy03
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this the same car for sale on craigslist? But the price is different.
Old 07-01-12, 07:39 AM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Daddy03
Is this the same car for sale on craigslist? But the price is different.
Yes, this must be the Bust in you in the head Club lexus Forum price, craigslist people get the 9800 obo price..
Old 07-01-12, 11:24 AM
sj408
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by aka paco
Yes, this must be the Bust in you in the head Club lexus Forum price, craigslist people get the 9800 obo price..
Thanks for your comment but pricing here happens to include me shipping and helping with air fare to come see the car.... craigslist people are local hence the different price. thanks for the bump though try and read a bit before you make silly comments, especially if you have no interest in even making an offer

Last edited by sj408; 07-01-12 at 11:34 AM.
Old 07-01-12, 11:27 AM
sj408
Instructor

Originally Posted by sj408
Back up for sale and more motivated..... lets see some more offers or trades. Want to sell it so my fam can pay off some debts

Shipping is no issue everyone, if i get my asking price ill ship this thing across the US no problem fully insured to your door. Flights can also be arranged for you to come see the car before shipment to prove the condition of the car. Have the hook-up on flights as well.
^^ see above, If youd like to pay for your air fare and shipping on the car then obviously the price will be a great deal cheaper.

If i see some real offers on this thing you guys would be surprised how low i might be willing to go
Old 07-02-12, 03:09 AM
DriftChris
Pit Crew

If youre really motivated im looking for a daily but 6K is my budget so if that is something youd like to talk about PM me. I do have cash In hand and I need to be driving something by the end of August.
Old 07-02-12, 02:28 PM
sj408
Instructor

Originally Posted by DLA-USA
If youre really motivated im looking for a daily but 6K is my budget so if that is something youd like to talk about PM me. I do have cash In hand and I need to be driving something by the end of August.
Thanks for your offer, check your pms for response
Old 07-04-12, 06:05 PM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by sj408
Thanks for your comment but pricing here happens to include me shipping and helping with air fare to come see the car.... craigslist people are local hence the different price. thanks for the bump though try and read a bit before you make silly comments, especially if you have no interest in even making an offer

I made that comment July 1st in the morning, and you edited your post later in the afernoon..

I would make an offer, we are just too far apart on price so there wouldn't be a point..

GLWS, if it was black interior with a sunroof i'd offer 9k
Old 07-05-12, 11:16 AM
sj408
Instructor

Originally Posted by aka paco
I made that comment July 1st in the morning, and you edited your post later in the afernoon..

I would make an offer, we are just too far apart on price so there wouldn't be a point..

GLWS, if it was black interior with a sunroof i'd offer 9k
My original post claiming i will ship it for the price was on 6/28,

I think youd be surprised how low id go if you come and take it. Yeah the tan interior is less desirable but i know you dont see many at all without a sunroof.

Pm me with a real offer picked up and im sure we can figure something out.

Last edited by sj408; 07-05-12 at 11:20 AM.
Old 07-06-12, 04:59 PM
GS FONZy
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I hope you get that kind of coin, but I doubt you'll get anywhere near your asking price. (IMO) GLWS...
Old 07-06-12, 08:44 PM
CalitriSC
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GS FONZy
I hope you get that kind of coin, but I doubt you'll get anywhere near your asking price. (IMO) GLWS...
Yea I gotta agree. But hopefully someone really really wants a 97 5 speed that bad. What happened to the 97 wheels? GLWS
Old 07-06-12, 09:06 PM
DriftChris
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by CalitriSC
Yea I gotta agree. But hopefully someone really really wants a 97 5 speed that bad. What happened to the 97 wheels? GLWS
Yeah I thought my 6 offer was fair plus I'm not about that bull**** Lance lol That's hard to find in Vegas.
Old 07-06-12, 10:18 PM
sj408
Instructor

Originally Posted by CalitriSC
Thanks! Im actually very flexible on price Im not set in stone about any of it, If you notice previous people agreeing about the pricing one of them actually offered me 10k months back but i personally slacked off.

The car needed tires and i had an extra set already wrapped with tires so bam! easy tires.

Yeah I thought my 6 offer was fair plus I'm not about that bull**** Lance lol That's hard to find in Vegas.
I appreciate your offer but im not sure what bull**** you speak of, If you can find a 97 5 speed this clean for 6k i would jump on it. Id give it to you for a couple more, but not even sure i could let my auto 93 go for 6k. good luck on your search though man, if i see anything ill shoot it your way.
Old 07-06-12, 11:00 PM
DriftChris
Pit Crew

Not about that bull**** means my word is bond I don't flake and I follow through. I gotta be honest it's a 97 and a 5 speed but it's only a bit clean. If it was clean without faded paint and perfect interior 7 or 8 could be in order with black interior. If I converted it to black interior id have to spend another 1.5 to 2k that Sarah girls car is cleaner than your car and it's got mods and baller wheels. 5 speed isn't rare it's just an excuse to mark up a car like how rare a hard top is when Lexus owners prefer the luxury feel of a sunroof. You have to look at what the consumer is looking for when determining prices. All it has is a 5 speed which makes it pretty useful and cool but granddaddy green and tacky tan... They made 120 of them for a reason. Even the anniversary supras have that color and scheme and no one wants em... Except for collectors...
Old 07-06-12, 11:14 PM
sj408
Instructor

Not about that bull**** means my word is bond I don't flake and I follow through. I gotta be honest it's a 97 and a 5 speed but it's only a bit clean. If it was clean without faded paint and perfect interior 7 or 8 could be in order with black interior. If I converted it to black interior id have to spend another 1.5 to 2k that Sarah girls car is cleaner than your car and it's got mods and baller wheels. 5 speed isn't rare it's just an excuse to mark up a car like how rare a hard top is when Lexus owners prefer the luxury feel of a sunroof. You have to look at what the consumer is looking for when determining prices. All it has is a 5 speed which makes it pretty useful and cool but granddaddy green and tacky tan... They made 120 of them for a reason. Even the anniversary supras have that color and scheme and no one wants em... Except for collectors...
Im still lost?oh well

faded paint? where? it was repainted through the lexus dealership in the bay a few years back, and not because it was neglected,
actually because alot of the classic green pearls had problems with fading so it was repainted properly via the lexus dealership. As well the interior is tan but its damn near flawless, only thing is a 50-80 dollar headrest center needs to be replaced.

I hope you find a 97 5 speed clean as this for 6k good luck

No worries man, i appreciate the input!

Last edited by sj408; 07-06-12 at 11:17 PM.

Quick Reply: NV 97 5 speed sc300 hard top classic green