Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

KY '94 SC300 Turbo 2JZ-GTE 6 spd

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-12, 05:28 PM
willgs
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Take notes fellas .. this is how you make a FS thread. Super clean car and and great thread. GLWS.
Old 07-12-12, 06:20 PM
BBriBro
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by willgs
Take notes fellas .. this is how you make a FS thread. Super clean car and and great thread. GLWS.
Thanks, nice to read some positive comments too
Old 07-14-12, 07:50 PM
psixtc
Pole Position

I have seen this car at Cars & Coffee out here in Cincinnati and it's beautiful. The pictures really don't do this car justice. I hope you find a buyer that will take care of it like you have.
Old 07-15-12, 05:09 AM
BBriBro
Driver

Originally Posted by psixtc
I have seen this car at Cars & Coffee out here in Cincinnati and it's beautiful. The pictures really don't do this car justice. I hope you find a buyer that will take care of it like you have.
Thanks for the compliments , I saw an IS-F last week at cars and coffee, maybe that was you?
Old 07-23-12, 03:16 PM
BBriBro
Driver

Price lowered again. $23,000 Please no more low *****, If you are serious, come look at the car, study the records, they speak for themselves. I'm close to keeping it, not because of the price, but the whole experience of trying to sell a "white elephant" I understand the economy, and the job market, but that's no excuse for ignorance. Many people have no clue what they are looking at, or how much it would cost to replace it. Please, compare it to EVERY other turbo SC300 out there. Mark off the NA-T's, mark off the automatics, mark off the 5 spds. Now the list is VERY short. Now mark off the ones that need "finishing" in some way or another. Now mark off the ones that are beat inside and out. I'm not saying my car is one of a kind, but if you pay attention to the details, it truly is a cut above.
Old 07-23-12, 04:38 PM
2JZPOWER
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have been following this thread for awhile now. I had a 97 sc300 black on black with 93000 miles original 5 speed. It had GTE swap, 6 speed, billet 6765 turbo kit, fuel system, AEM ems, greddy 3 row etc, AC, cruise control eveythimg works on the car and the car is mint inside and out. I ended up parting the car out because I couldn't get my asking price for it I was down to somewhere around $25k I think. I pull everything out of it. If it was a supra it will be a lot easier to get what you want for it but sc they really don't resale well doesn't matter how clean it is and how well is it put together, I learned my lesson.

Last edited by 2JZPOWER; 07-23-12 at 04:41 PM.
Old 07-23-12, 05:06 PM
BBriBro
Driver

Originally Posted by 2JZPOWER
I have been following this thread for awhile now. I had a 97 sc300 black on black with 93000 miles original 5 speed. It had GTE swap, 6 speed, billet 6765 turbo kit, fuel system, AEM ems, greddy 3 row etc, AC, cruise control eveythimg works on the car and the car is mint inside and out. I ended up parting the car out because I couldn't get my asking price for it I was down to somewhere around $25k I think. I pull everything out of it. If it was a supra it will be a lot easier to get what you want for it but sc they really don't resale well doesn't matter how clean it is and how well is it put together, I learned my lesson.
I'm not quite to that point yet how long ago did you sell yours? Did you advertise it here? Ebay? Supra forums?
Old 07-23-12, 06:14 PM
2JZPOWER
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I sold it about a year ago. I didn't advertise here because I know I won't get what I was asking for it on here. I advertised on supraforums
Old 07-24-12, 08:52 AM
sidwin
Pole Position

a couple more g's then it will finally be in my price range a person can dream right
Old 07-27-12, 12:11 PM
howat
Pole Position

1+

Well said, bump!

Originally Posted by BBriBro
Price lowered again. $23,000 Please no more low *****, If you are serious, come look at the car, study the records, they speak for themselves. I'm close to keeping it, not because of the price, but the whole experience of trying to sell a "white elephant" I understand the economy, and the job market, but that's no excuse for ignorance. Many people have no clue what they are looking at, or how much it would cost to replace it. Please, compare it to EVERY other turbo SC300 out there. Mark off the NA-T's, mark off the automatics, mark off the 5 spds. Now the list is VERY short. Now mark off the ones that need "finishing" in some way or another. Now mark off the ones that are beat inside and out. I'm not saying my car is one of a kind, but if you pay attention to the details, it truly is a cut above.
Old 07-28-12, 09:48 AM
FinLIFE
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts

looks like a very clean build..glws
Old 07-29-12, 11:36 AM
NKYSoarer
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for the compliments , I saw an IS-F last week at cars and coffee, maybe that was you?
The IS-F Is my buddy Matt's he works for Toyota and just stepped into that from a WRX lol. I have heard a little about cars and coffee I just picked up my SC300 so I might head up there if I can. Not sure when it usually is though.
Old 07-29-12, 12:42 PM
BBriBro
Driver

Originally Posted by NKYSoarer
The IS-F Is my buddy Matt's he works for Toyota and just stepped into that from a WRX lol. I have heard a little about cars and coffee I just picked up my SC300 so I might head up there if I can. Not sure when it usually is though.
Yeah, he sent me a PM a week ago, and ironically I saw him this morning at the annual tri-state Audi meet ! Yes he was the only Japanese car there ! Cars and Coffee is every Saturday from 8 till noon.
Old 07-29-12, 02:25 PM
NKYSoarer
Driver School Candidate

Yeah, he sent me a PM a week ago, and ironically I saw him this morning at the annual tri-state Audi meet ! Yes he was the only Japanese car there ! Cars and Coffee is every Saturday from 8 till noon.
Yea thats pretty cool. I have my girlfriend comoing to town this coming weekend but I may try to stop up there.
Old 08-14-12, 10:45 PM
projectna
Driver School Candidate

Default luck?

any luck yet? and is there a new price ?

Quick Reply: KY '94 SC300 Turbo 2JZ-GTE 6 spd