Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

KS 2006 Lexus IS350 For Sale - Mark Levinson, Radar Cruise, Navigation, 64xxx Miles

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-12, 05:08 PM
tylern24
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Lexus IS350 For Sale - Mark Levinson, Radar Cruise, Navigation, 64xxx Miles

Price: $21,900
Model: Lexus IS350
Package: Luxury
Year: 2006
Mileage: 64,300
VIN: JTHBE262665000111

Hey guys, selling my 2006 black Lexus IS350. Sad to see her go, but I want to get the car payment lower to pay off some past business debt this year. It's in great shape and has nearly every option for 2006, even the Radar Cruise Control which is pretty rare. Let me know if you have any questions. More details below:

Touchscreen Navigation System
Mark Levinson Audio System
Lexus Radar Cruise Control
Perforated Leather Seats
Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
Bi-Xenon HID Auto-Leveling Headlamps
Adaptive Front Lighting System
Electrochromic Outside Mirrors
Power Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel
Intuitive Parking Assist Sensors
Rain-Sensing Wipers
Power Rear Sunshade
Bird's Eye Maple Interior Trim
18-inch Allow Wheels
Rear Lip Spoiler
Trunk Mat and Cargo Net

New Continental tires were just installed on the rear.

While this IS350 is in really great shape, it does have the usual hood and bumper nicks that a 5 year old, 64,000 mile car would have. The front bumper also has a couple horizontal lines on the passenger side where it appears like a shopping cart may have nudged it.

Also, if you view it's Carfax report, you'll notice that it has been in one accident when it was brand new. This was obviously long before I owned the car and I have noticed no issues. I've also taken it in to Lexus for a recall where they also inspected it and found no issues.

Overall however, the vehicle is very clean and in great shape both mechanically and physically.

Concerning the photography, I have used Photoshop to visually enhance, but not alter, the photos. The interior photos were taken indoors for better lighting conditions.